His jerky attitude~

Looks can be deceiving
Unnie! You forgot to give me my allowance for this week!" called out Krystal. But Yoona had already driven away in the taxi. "Aiya! I guess I have to ask from appa instead." sighed Krystal as she headed over to the bakery just next door to their house. "Appa! I need allowance for school. Yoona unnie forgot to hand me some." called out Krystal to her dad who was making some bread in his bakery. "Well there's been no customers so far and this is for the electricity...the collector is coming any minute. You'll have to go without it today." replied Krystal's dad sadly. "Oh what?! So I have to walk again? What about my food? The cafeteria food is so expensive!" complained Krystal. "Take a bun with you, but only one! I have to sell the rest." said her dad apologetically. "Fine!" said Krystal, and walked off to go to school.  "Yoona! Yoona! Yoona! I have an idea to solve your problem!!" cried Tiffany as she ran to Yoona once she saw her arrive at school. Yoona turned around very confused. "Huh?" she said to Tiffany. You know how you want a scholarship?" Tiffany reminded Yoona. "Oh..yeh. Do you have a plan? How!!??" replied Yoona urgently as she got excited. "Well sir came up to me and asked if I had anyone to recommend for tutoring. Of course who's the smartest person in our year? So I recommended you! They pay $50 per tutoring lesson!" said Tiffany excitedly. You earn as much as what you usually earn for a week in just one day!! Probably in just a few hours and of course...they'll put you on the list of the students they'll be choosing to give scholarships to!" Said Tiffany. Oh my gosh! Seriously?! Wait...but who am I tutoring?" questioned Yoona. "This is the best part!! Your tutoring the most handsome, popular guy that ever walked the earth!" shouted Tiffany. "Fany, just get to he point! Who is this guy?" Yoona said annoyed, Tiffany was always talking about boys like this, she still didn't know who that guy was though, her head was slightly spinning from the news she had just received. "It's Taecyeon oppa!!!!!" Tiffany announced to the whole world. "What? The one that every girl in this school loves? The one that's so arrogant? The one that doesn't pay attention in class? The troublemaker?" said Yoona in disbelief. "Yah!! Yoona-yah!! How could you talk about him like that?!?! So what if he's like that? He's still the dreamiest boy ever! Plus, if you don't like him, at least do this for me. I could come with you and I could become closer to him and then we'll fall in love!!" said Tiffany, daydreaming. "Tiffany snap out of it! Plus he may be good looking but that's all he's got and that's not very attractive is it?" replied Yoona. "How dare you Yoona! I don't care what you say! Your gonna tutor him and that's final! Think about the money you'll receive and the scholarship too!" reminded Tiffany. Yoona stopped for a moment. Since she heard that she was gonna tutor Taecyeon, she forgot all about the money and the other benefits. "I'll think about it then." replied Yoona. "Yoona that's not enough. Come on!" whined Tiffany. "Okay fine!" said Yoona quickly, she could see Tiffany was going to use her aegyo and Yoona hated it, it was so annoying! "Yay!! Thank you! Finally!" said Tiffany, rejoicing. "Listen, I've gotta go. My first class is earlier so I might be late. Bye!" said Tiffany, running towards the locker bay and leaving Yoona, who was still unsure about what had just happened. She was still thinking deeply, very distracted. She had started walking towards the library still thinking deeply when she bumped into someone and dropped her books, bringing her back to her senses. She picked her books up,  "I'm so sorry!" you said and bowed. "You better be" said an arrogant yet deep manly voice. There was some laughter that followed his response. You felt your face burning up, you straightened yourself and looked up. "Y-you!" stuttered Yoona. ~This jerk!~ you thought to yourself. ~He was as I expected! No manners and so rude! .....but he is quite handsome, muscular, strong and he's got some charm.~ You shook your head. ~but his arrogance and personality definitely ruins it all!~ you said inside your head. You opened your mouth and closed it again, looking very dumb. ~Darn it! Yoona, just think about the money, the scholarship. You won't be able to tutor him if you both get onto a bad start. Just calm down and walk away~ You told yourself. "Sorry" you said again and quickly walked away with a clenched fist. And inside you wanted to just turn back and tell him off but you couldn't. ~Think of your family Yoona, for the sake of your family...you need the money, the scholarship so don't ruin it.~ "Dude, who's that chick?" asked Taecyeon to Chansung who was one of the people walking beside him. "Man that was Im Yoona..something like that. I heard she's a genius." replied Chansung. "What a freak" laughed Taecyeon.