Stressed out

Looks can be deceiving
"Yes Taecyeon...she will be your new tutor so you two have to be on good terms. Am I right Miss Im?" said the assistant principal. "Uh..." Yoona tried to respond..she replayed everything that had just happened, took a quick glance at Taecyeon who didn't seem to care at the moment. When he caught Yoona looking at him, he gave her a face and did a smirk after. "I'm sorry Sir, but I've changed my mind...I don't think I'll be helping anyone who's as rude as him." Yoona replied, glaring at Taecyeon. "I'm sorry sir for this trouble. Thankyou anyway." she said, standing up, bowing to the assistant principal and leaving. "Taecyeon, what did you do to her? Were you that rude?" he questioned Taecyeon. "I don't know with her! People like her are just petty, clumsy and too sensitive...it's too much drama." replied Taecyeon. "Well I suggest you sort this out, you may leave. And I don't want to hear you two causing a fight like that again." he warned Taecyeon, as he exited the office.  "UGH!!!!!! He just really knows how to ruin everything doesn't he??!!!" shouted Yoona to Tiffany and Yuri at lunch break. "Yah! Yoona it's your fault anyway, why did you have to spill the tea on him again? You were rude to him that's why." replied Tiffany. "Tiffany-yah! Don't say that, Taecyeon was being rude to you and her so it's not her fault." said Yuri. "You know what Tiffany? I did that because of you, because he was teasing and being rude to you. If you can't appreciate that just because of that stupid jerk well I'm sorry but you need to snap out of it." said Yoona, hoping to get Tiffany back into the real world. Tiffany tried to explain, "hey, if you weren't so rude to him well maybe-" "If you're just gonna keep blaming me well I just can't hang around with you until you realize that that jerk is not worth it, come on Yuri." interrupted Yoona. She stood up, along with Yuri, Yoona was sick and tired of Tiffany noticing nothing but Taecyeon and that was the same with Yuri. "Yah! Fine then! And stop calling him a jerk!!" shouted Tiffany as the two left.  "Dude what was that all about?" said Minho as Taecyeon went to sit down with his group. "Man I don't even know, but I'm sure about one thing. She likes me, it's just too obvious." said Taecyeon. "Really? It looks to me like she hates you!" said Jaebum. "Exactly! I can't believe she's fooling you guys! All that is just acting!" replied Taecyeon. "I don't know man." said Taemin.  "Appa! I'm home!" said Yoona as she opened the gate. She noticed something, they're bakery had a sign. It said  "Dear Im Yoona, I'm sorry to say but you will have to find a new job, our shop will be closing Wednesday next week so please come tomorrow to collect your last pay salary.  Sincerely, Mrs Lee. "  *W-what?! I've lost my job?!* Yoona thought. "Appa! Krystal!" called Yoona, opening the front door to their house. She came in and saw Krystal sitting on the table looking scared. She looked over to the couch where her Appa was, holding a bottle of beer, talking to himself and swaying. He had a look of anger on his face. "Unnie!" cried Krystal. "Appa's drunk, before you came he was upstairs going wild! He ruined everything, he broke the furniture and everything, at least he's calmed down now." said Krystal in a worried tone. "Why? What happened?" said Yoona, scared. "The land owner closed down our bakery, if we don't pay her she's gonna take the house too!" replied Krystal, tears forming in her eyes. "Oh no!!! WHAT?" exclaimed Yoona. "How are we gonna pay? The bakery is gone and so is my job!!" cried Yoona. "Unnie?! Your job?! Why?" Krystal was surprised. "They're closing down, they left me a note." Now the two sisters were both crying. "What are we gonna do?!" sobbed Krystal. "We need to pay by next week and we have to give like $85!! "I'll find a job! Don't worry." said Yoona, wiping away the tears. "What's the point...we can't live like this, we're always having to ask for money! Begging for money!!" shouted their dad, he threw his empty beer bottle and it smashed against the wall, breaking into pieces. The two girls were shocked and scared, they hated it when their dad was drunk. "Oh gosh! Girls, quick up the stairs. I'll take care of your dad." It was their neighbor Mr Kim, whenever their dad got drunk, he was the only person that could control him. The two girls hurried up the stairs. They went into the room. "Why is this happening to us?!" cried Krystal. "It's ok, your unnie's going to solve this ok?" Yoona assured her little sister as they hugged. *oh gosh! Now what's gonna happen? What am I gonna do?!* Yoona thought.