Introducing Taec and Yoongie!!

Looks can be deceiving
Im Yoona was a very quiet,  talented girl. She was known at her school only for her intelligence. She had two best friends, Tiffany and Yuri. Her mum had died about four years ago, when she was 12 years old. Her dad had his own small bakery and she had a younger sister, Krystal.   Ok Taecyeon on the other hand, was the handsome heartthrob of the school with a whole bunch of friends, his main group included Minho, Taemin, Junho, Chansung, Junsu, Wooyoung and Jaebum. His mum and dad owned a very successful business with real estate around that area, a three story house and gets everything he wants.  Im Yoona has quite a poor family since her dad only owns a bakery. She is a working student who goes to school in the day and works til 10:00pm. She hardly has time to rest since she still has homework and assignments to do after work. Yoona has been living like this since she was 14 and now she's used to it. They need all the money they can get since the bakery alone can't fill in the financial needs of Yoona and her younger sister, Krystal's education along with all their other financial needs. Whilst Taecyeon had all the money he needed and much more. He had his own car and got a weekly allowance of $100. Yoona had to work to even get enough money, she worked every day of the week and still only earned $50 a week and she's very desperate for a scholarship to minus their need for money. Now, taecyeon and Yoona are 16 and are in year 11, they go to the same school. Yoona has heard of taecyeon since he is so popular around the school although she doesn't really rake notice of him and plus, they've only been to that  school for one semester but Taecyeon still has no idea about her.