The epic fight

Looks can be deceiving
"Admit it though" said Chansung "she is kinda pretty" Taecyeon laughed "Dude you don't have to be nice to her....more like pretty nerdy...looks like a loser" said Taecyeon. "Man why are you hating on her so much?" asked Chansung. "I don't know man, the way she looks, it's just-"  "-Yah! Don't you know that old saying? Looks can be deceiving, and plus she doesn't look bad" interrupted Chansung. "Dude just shut up about her alright?!" Taecyeon said, slightly raising his voice. "She's ruining my day!" he said. "Alright man!" said Chansung.  "Yoona-yah!" greeted Yuri. She took a seat across the table in the cafeteria from where Yoona was sitting. "Aigoo! What's wrong Yoona?!" said Yuri with a worried face. "Tiffany signed me up to tutor someone....they offer scholarship and money for it." Yoona replied with an annoyed expression. "Yoona that's great!! Isn't this the perfect opportunity?!....but why are you so annoyed for?" said Yuri "and who are you tutoring by the way?" asked Yuri. "It is the perfect opportunity....but I'm tutoring Taecyeon...that stupid, dumb, rude and arrogant guy!!!!" exclaimed Yoona. "You know what happened just this morning?! I bumped into him and said sorry but he just replied rudely and his friends are no better either!" shouted Yoona which was accompanied by a slap on the table with her hand. Everyone was looking at her. "Yoona! Calm down!" said Yuri and made her sit back down. "Wow....I didn't know he was that bad." said Yuri once Yoona calmed down. "Annyeong!" said Tiffany and took a seat next to Yoona. "So have you heard Yuri? Yoona have you decided?" Tiffany questioned the two. "Yah! Don't even talk about that guy!" shouted Yoona, getting red in the face and angry again. Yuri got Tiffany's attention and told her the incident that happened earlier in the morning. "B-but...Still!" Tiffany stuttered. He was probably offended by you Yoona. "WHAT?!?! And he's the one offended now?! I was the one that said sorry! Plus I didn't mean to...I dropped my books, he wasn't even bothered!!!" shouted Yoona in her loudest voice. Everyone was looking at her again. Yoona took her books and stamped away.  "Yoona!" cried Yuri, following her into the library. "Please! be quiet!" warned the librarian. "Ah-sorry" said Yuri with a slight bow. The two went over to Yoona who was looking for a book to help her with her assignment. "Yah!" said Tiffany. "It wasn't that bad man!" she whispered to Yoona while drinking her iced tea. "Tiffany! Please just stop.... he's ruined my day." replied Yoona. "Hi oppa!!" said Tiffany, as she saw Taecyeon entering the library. "Never thought I'd see him here." said Yoona in disgust. Tiffany hurried over to Taecyeon but then...."Ow!"Tiffany exclaimed as she tripped. Everyone watched as she fell and her books went flying from her hands. That wasn't the worst...Tiffany's iced tea also went flying and it poured right onto Taecyeon. Yoona and Yuri went to help Tiffany up. But instead Tiffany got up herself, red in the face from embarrassment and grabbed Taecyeon, almost begging for forgiveness. "Oppa! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to!" said Tiffany frantically. She took off her scarf and started wiping where the iced tea had wet Taecyeon. "Get off!" replied Taecyeon and threw Tiffany's hand off him. "Oppa I'm so sorry-" Tiffany tried to explain. "There's no need to explain. Its pretty obvious, your just another stupid, clumsy girl." said Taecyeon with a cold look in his face. Everyone in the library sniggered. "Yah!" shouted Yoona, marching over to where they where they were, followed by a scared looking Yuri. "Who do you think you are? We're all just students here. It's not like Tiffany meant to do that. You don't have to call her that!" exclaimed Yoona, getting very angry. "Dude that's the girl that bumped into you this morning." whispered Wooyoung. "What? That genius freak?" laughed Taecyeon. "Well it's no surprise you two are friends...your both clumsy." said Taecyeon to Yoona with a smirk on his face. "Yah!" shouted Yoona, who pointed out her finger making Taecyeon look cross-eyed. Taecyeon shook his head and grabbed her hand. As he slowly pointed her finger away from himself, he walked forward towards Yoona. "Yoona!" cried Yuri, scared that Taecyeon might hurt her. As Taecyeon kept walking closer and closer, Yoona who was very confused, was walking backwards, away from Taecyeon. Yoona ran into the bookshelf. Taecyeon went even closer, he placed his hand on the wall next to you, you were trapped. Taecyeon smiled. Yoona felt her heart beating, he looked quite handsome and for a second she forgot how much she hated Taecyeon. "W-what are y-you doing!?" panicked Yoona. Their faces were less than an inch apart. "I like you" whispered Taecyeon. "WHAT?!" Yoona almost shouted, she was blushing so much now. *He likes me? What? Yoona get yourself together!* she thought to herself. "I knew it!!!" announced Taecyeon, putting his hand down and turning to face the people in the library with them. "You're just another one of those desperate chicks. You just want my attention, pretending that you hate me." said Taecyeon laughing. "You like me too dont you? Well I'm sorry miss but no thanks." said Taecyeon to Yoona, turning towards her with a smile once more before heading back to the exit of the library. *AIGOO! This guy is just too arrogant isn't he?! And he thinks I like him?!!* she thought. "HEY! You come back here!" shouted Yoona. Taecyeon laughed and turned towards her. "You are just the most arrogant, rude person I've ever met! And you think I like you now?" Yoona said, walking towards him. "HOW-COULD-ANYONE-EVER-LIKE-YOU?!!!" exclaimed Yoona, giving Taecyeon a push. *Who does this guy think he is?!* she thought. She was red in the face with anger and embarrassment. Yoona saw the iced tea, grabbed it furiously and poured it all over him. Before she could empty it, Taecyeon grabbed her hand making her drop the iced tea. Taecyeon was angry now. Then suddenly, before anyone could say something...."What's Halle if here?" The teacher had appeared.  "Now I expect this not to happen ever again. "I'm sorry sir, yes, it won't."  said Yoona bowing. She was scared, she had never been in the assistant principal's office for a bad reason. "oh and by the way, Mr Ok-" the assistant principal said, turning to Taecyeon. "Meet your new tutor." He gestured to Yoona. "What?!" shouted Taecyeon. He looked so angry and so annoyed. *Crap! Now what?!* Yoona thought.