Together again

Only You

Seriuosly I hate it! Already wrote a long chapter then I inadvertently click the close button. UWAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! And everything has gone. *cursing* *crying* I need someone to stop me now before I throw this laptop -_-  not in mood to update the fanfic because of the incident. I will try my best, okay?

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ji Eun's POV

"Ji Eun, how was Eunhyuk?"

Huh? Eunhyukkie? Should I answer her that I love him so much? I stunned for a while.

"Ji Eun," she pat my hand. "are you okay?"

I nod "Yeaaa.."

"It's okay if you don't want to tell me. I know, it's hurt." she half-smile.

I take a deep breath "I love him." 

She look at me with a bright smile, "Still?"

I nod weakly, "yes, still."

"Then, you want to call him?" 

I shake my head. "No! No! He must be mad at me right now."

Eunri laugh. "No... he doesn't mad at you." she come closer and whisper, "he cried, you know?"

I shocked. "Are you serious?"

She nod. "Yes, why?"

"Uh oh, nothing." 

Eunhyuk is a tough-minded you know? He never cried before since I met him. I wonder how cute Hyukkie when he crying hardly.

"Eunri, let's go."

"Where?"

I wink. "See my little boyfie."

Donghae's POV

I roll my eyes for nth times. Aishhh, this Eunhyuk.  I scratch my head. 

"What if she really hate me? Uwahhhhhhhh!" Eunhyuk is crying hard now.

I sigh.

How many times he want to say that?

I look around if Eunri has come. She will come with Ji Eun. And then, Eunhyuk will stop crying.

"Yah! Eunhyuk-ah! Stop crying. Everyone looks at you." I shake my head.

He wipe his tears. "Do you *sobs* think *sobs* that *sobs* Ji Eun hate *sobs* me?"

I laugh. "of course NO."

And then.................................. he cries again!

Urghhhhhhhhh!

"Hae!"

I turn. Ahhh, my girl. 

"Where's Ji Eun?" I whisper at her. 

She smile. "Outside." she turn to Eunhyuk and raise her eyebrows. "What's wrong with him?"

I giggle. "Crying over a girl. Let Ji Eun come in, and he will stop crying." I whisper softly as I don't want Eunhyuk to notice Eunri.

Eunri nod and give me a wink.

After a while, Eunri come in with Ji Eun. 

"Hyukkie~" Ji Eun hugs him from back. Or I can say, a back hug. How sweet.

Eunhyuk stop crying. He looks shocked. 

I hold Eunri's hand and left them in the cafe.

Now! Time for me and my girl. Hehe, I wonder how Eunhyuk want to explain to Ji Eun.

"What are you laughing for?" Eunri looks at me with a weird face.

"Nothing."  I pinch her cheek.

I smile brightly until I hear a scream. "Uhhhhhh, why?"

She looks piss off. My eyes down to her shoes. Uh oh..... her shoes wet. I can see, a slashy around her shoes.

"Aigoo, be careful next time." I pinch her cheeks.

She look at me sternly. "You are the one who push me until my shoes become like this!"

"Eh, when did I push you?" I frown.

"Oh yeah, you laughing alone like a crazy and then you knocked me. I don't know whether you realize it or not." she cross her arms and puff her cheeks.

Hoho, shooooooooo cuteeeeeeeeeeeee !

I kiss her cheek. "Sorry..... I can't help to clean your shoes but..." I carry her bridal-style.

"Yah! What are you doing?" She slaps my chest.

"Shhhhhhhh. You will fall if you keep struggle." I said softly in a y voice.

Her face blush. Hehe, cuteeeeeeee!

I kiss her cheek for one more time.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Done updated ^^ Sorry for everything. English is not my main language. And thanks to Mizuki1987 :D Love youuuuu :* (flying kiss)