What will happen to us?

Only You

                                                                                      

Eunri's POV

I hug him back. I miss his laugh. I miss his voice. I miss your hug, Hae. I miss you.

"I'll tell you everything, okay?" my tears become slow. "Where do you want to go? I'll go with you."

I wipe my tears and half smile. Thanks God for today. We walk down the street and suddenly, Hae stops.

Donghae's POV

We're now walking to a park. But, I feel like I've been spying by someone. I look around. Nothing. I tighten our linked hands. I look around again and there you are.......... William.

I stop. "Eunri, let's go home now."

She look at me with a confuse look. "but why?"

I shake my head. "We must go now. Now." I pull her away. She just follow me.

We reach Eunri's house. "Go inside and lock the door." she frown and sigh.

I walk towards William. "Yo!"

William smirk at me."You're sooooooo brave." he patted my shoulder.

"What are you doing here?" I look at him. Wow, his face..... looks like want to have a bruise by me. I feel like want to punch him many times.

"Spying on you." He laugh.

I laugh too, "You have nothing else to do? What about your homework? Our English teacher wants that tomorrow. You have completed your work?" I smile 'sweetly' at him.

He frown. "Why you care? I keep my eyes on you like as has been told by Sharnaaz."

This guy..... "Are you going to tell Sharnaaz about this?"

He laugh. "Yes of course and you will die soon." He turn and walk away from me.

Die? Oh really? Let's see, who will die first, you or me.

Eunhyuk's POV

I walk towards Ji Eun's house. There she is, watering the plants.

"Hi.." 

she shocked. She smile sweetly at me, "You scared me. Why you come here?" 

I move closer to her, "I miss you."

She sigh. "I think, you already forget me."

"No, I don't." I shake my head rapidly.

She stop watering the plants and face me. But, Ji Eun doesn't close the water pipe. The water flow on the ground.

"Ji Eun-ah, close the pipe. You are wasting...." before I can finish my word, Ji Eun splash me with water. "Ahh! What was that for?" I wipe my face.

She keeps silent and watering me continuously. "Ji Eun, stop. What are you doing?" I grab her hand.

She bite her lower lip. And tears start to fall on her cheeks.

"Ji Eun, why?" I wipe her tears.

She slap my hand. "Go away. You don't need me. Go away with your new girlfriends." I hug her and she struggling. 

"What girlfriends?" we fall on the ground and I now.. on top of her. "I only have one girlfriend, and it's you."

Ji Eun shakes her head. "After a long time we didn't chat together? Two months ago you left me and this Ji Eun still your girlfriend? You don't even call me since last two months! I always waiting for your call in the morning, in the evening, even before I sleep! Every morning I hope we will walk together to school like before, but when I go out, you've already left me!" she breathing hardly. 

I look in her eyes, "But you are still my girlfriend. My best friend." I said in a slow voice.

Ji Eun take a deep breath, "You don't remember our break up texts? We are not longer a couple, Hyuk." I stunned.

She push me and get up. I just look at her. Ji Eun close the water pipe and go inside her house.

I sigh. I'm the one who send the texts to her. That was our last conservation. My sight become blurry as the tears form in my eyes. 

The tears flow down slowly.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So how? You like it? Hmmm, I think my story is getting bored -____-