Oppa? :))

Bounded

Sohee's View

I woke up with a huge headache, the smell of bacon and potatoe woke me up. I quickly washed my face and went downstairs. Sunye Unnie and Taeyang Oppa were already cooking. I walk over and sat on the closest chair and stare at their love for one another. I evny them... That could had been Jiyong and I... the wedding coming up could had been us... 

"Up already? I thought you were going to keep sleeping for a little longer" Sunye Unnie disturbing my train of thoughts.

"Neh, i'm up.... my head hurt a bit though..." i whine to her

She handed me a cup of coffee "Hee-ah what gotten into you, you should had known your drinking limit, just because you were out with the two party people doesn't means you should act like them. you never drinked in your entire life ! Urg... i'm mad at Yubin and Yenny also, how could they let you drinked so much that you couldn't even walk straight, you better be thankful for Jiyong, he drove you here and help me carry you inside. If he wasn't there, you would had slept out.....si"

"Wait... Unnie... who...? Who drop me off? Jiyong-ssi?"

"NEH!!!! Kwon Jiyong!, he srop you off"

"Kwon Jiyong....?" i repeat after her... "jiyong?" 

"Neh neh.... see back to my point you were drunk to the point where you, yourself don't remember who drop you off, you better be thankful it was Youngbae Oppa's friend or else who knew what would had happen to you... Hee-ah i'm so disappointed in you... "

"Sohee-ssi? The others are coming in a little bit... food will be serve when they arrive alright? " Taeyang Oppa cut Sunye Unnie off and smile at me... 

The doorbell rung, i wouldn't dare move, i remain seated until Taeyang Oppa motion for me to go open the door, 

I ran to the door, thinking the girls have arrived, i swung the door open and smile wide "Anyo"

i look out instead in the doorway stood Jiyong and Dara. His hand was on her lower back, There was a smear of light brown lipstick on his cheek. They were smiling and laughing. I just merely stood there and stare at them, til my senses came back back to me... i hand the door open and step aside to make room for them to come inside. 

"Hee-ah who is it?" Sunye Unnie shout from the kitchen

"Unnie... Unnie Jiyong-ssi and Dara-ssi had arrive" i shout back, my voice tremble. I walk back to the kitchen and sat in my same old chair. Not wanting to see them being Lovely-dovely, they followed me to the kitchen. Sunye Unnie and Dara greet one another with a hug, while Jiyong and Taeyang greet one another with a knuckle fist. I sat there starring at them.... They were all laughing and joking... Unnie seem to be really close to Dara and Jiyong. If only that time everything would had worked out, i would had been her, Sunye Unnie and i would had been dating best friends. We would had cook-out every morning... i smiled a bitter smile, blinking away the tears... The bee rung again, i stood up and answer it. 

This time the entire gang was at the door, they greet me with a smile. I step aside and let them in. I close the door but then it rung again, I open it without looking, i turn back around, about to walk back to the kitchen but a familiar voice call out to me

"Boo-Boo? Can't recongizes your older brother now?"

I spun around and there stood Wooyoung Oppa, smiling wide with his arms open. I ran up to him and hug him tightly, the tears i held into just somehow released... i was bawling. I missed him so much and the whole "Jiyong" thing had been getting into me. He pat me head and held me until i stop crying. He held onto my face and wipes away the tears... i hasn't seen my brother for years... Before i left for America, Appa sent him to Japan to study and for him to take charge of the Japan branch of the company.

"Boo-Boo.... what's wrong...? HUH? who did make my Boo-Boo cry...?" i smile at him... "Boo-Boo...? i want to introduce you to someone... " he step aside and behind him stood a women. She have long black/brownish hair, with huge eyes, she have natural beauty... he nodd for her to step up, and she did just that, "Boo-Boo this is my girlfriend, Bae Suji, Jagiya, this is my Lovely dongsang Sohee... she's the one i always talk about." 

"ann-yeong-haseyo, call me Suzy" she smile and bow to me

i smile back and bow "Anyo! "Oppa, Suzy Unnie let's go inside" i pull them inside.

"Guess who back!" i shout as soon as i reach the door.

"Omoo Wooyoung Oppa?" The girls exclaim and all ran and hug him, i had to literally push them off of him. "He's mines!..."Oh yeah... girls? This is Bae Suji, Oppa's girlfriend, Suzy, these are my friends...introduce them to her" 

"ann-yeong-haseyo" she bow again...

While the girls and Suzy Unnie were talking and trying to get to know one another, i was catching up with my brother. Then suddenly Jiyong just had to walk in the dining room, Oppa look up and glare at him... "Boo-Boo, what is he doing here?" He question with anger in his eyes... 

"Oppa,,, He's... he's a buddy of Taeyang Oppa." 

"Boo-Boo.... don't tell me he's the reasons to why you cried earlier...?" he immediately stood up and walk over to face Jiyong

"Oh Wooyoung? You're back? i missed you... how have u been?" Jiyong greet him

"What are you doing here...? Appearing in front of my Baby sister like this again?" 

"Oppa... don't make a scene here..." i plead with him, pulling his arm and trying to drag him away from Jiyong.

'Boo-Boo, this is a "Men talk" give us some privacy, " he turn back to Jiyong " Could we talk for a bit?" Wooyoung Oppa walk out, Jiyong followed, his eyes made contact with mines, it pleaded me to stay and not interfere with their conversation. Did i forget to say Wooyoung Oppa knew about us dating, Jiyong Oppa was a good friend of his and he supported our relationship. The main reasons to why our relationship was able to to kept a secret was all thanks to Wooyoung Oppa, after he found out Jiyong and I broke up.... How depress i was he cut all conection with Jiyong. And now they just had to meet.

 

Jiyong's View

I followed Wooyoung outside to the backyard, Being friends since our younger days, i knew he was still angry about the whole break up thing between Sohee and I, He suddenly stop walking, turn around and swung at me. His sudden impact made me fall on the ground. His eyes were full of hatred and anger just like Sohee's eyes when i broke up with her. I just stare at him, he grab ahold of my shirt and punch me one more time. 

"You jerk! I trusted you with my baby sister after i left for Japan, she had no one expect for the girls and you in Korea, and you just had to hurt her to the point where she didn't want to live anymore. She was so happy with you, but you broke her heart, you torn it right open and step all over her heart. That girl, the one in there" he pointed back to the house "she can't smile that smile we loved so much anymore cause you took it away from her, you were the reason to why she lost her cheerfulness, if you couldn't love her why did you play her for three god-damn years" he shout at me and threw another punch. I took all his punches, he was right... i was the cause of this. I tasted blood, but i didn't pull away. I closed my eyes already for another punch.

"Oppa?!" i heard a shout from far away, I could tell that voice from thousands mile away, that angelic voice, my Nabi... Sohee. she ran toward us and pull Wooyoung off of me... "Oppa, it isn't worth it..." she plead with him... "Oppa please just forget it... Oppa?" she cried... Wooyoung's grip on my shirt lossen, he hug his crying little sister. He put her arm around her and lead her back toward the house... After awhile i follow... i stop in my track when i heard

"Boo-Boo-ah you still love him huh? If you do why don't you just go back and work things out? Running away won't solve anything..."

"Oppa....Oppa,,, he had move on,,, his girlfriend is inside right now,,, Oppa... the past years really mean nothing to him... Oppa, he's about to get marry.... Oppa... Oppa I loved him... I Loved him,,, i would had given up everything to just be with him. Oppa.... i really loved him... i can't forget him... i really can't... just seeing him again... my heart still beats and skip for him, just when we make eye contact i could barely breathe... " 

"Boo-Boo-ah i hate seeing you so weak... you were never like this before, Boo-Boo-ah be strong Okay? Show him that it was him who lost something great, Do you hear me? Boo-Boo-ah don't let that jerk see your tears anymore, don't cry from him. My Boo-Boo had always been strong, continue being strong okay?" 

i heard the door opened then close... standing out there, i finally cried... "I LOVED YOU TOO..... I REALLY DID..." i wipe away the tears and head back inside

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry i haven't been updating, been too busy with college and EXAM.., FINALLY FOUND TIME TO WRITE THIS CHAPTER HOPE YA LIKE IT... COMMENT AND COMMENT! :)))