The last person i want to see

Bounded

Jiyong... the guy who broke my heart, the one who torn my heart apart and toss it on the ground and walk all over it. He is standing in front of me, smiling... Tears blur my vision. It can't be... no way i don't believe it... why must Heaven toy with me... the first day back and i already met the person i spent five years running away from. I excuse myself and went to the bathroom.

The tears that were threatening to fall, fell from my eyes. I thought i would by now forgotten about him but no, seeing him again... the feelings from the past all came back. My heart still beat like in the past... even when i tell it not to... not to love this jerk anymore... but why won't it listen...? He may be my first love but... he scarred me so bad back then...

"Ahn Sohee! Get ahold of yourself ! You"re a strong girl ! Don't show him your weak side ! " she scream at her reflection in the mirror.... she took a deep breath and walk out...

"Hee-ah....Are you okay, your eyes are red and swollen... your face is really swollen...!" Exclaim Yubin Unni running to me and grabing my cheek... forceing me to look up at her...

"Unnie... when is her face never swollen?" tease Sunmi.

Yubin unnie drag my hand and made me sat next her... across from him...

"oh yeah...Sohee, this is Kwon Jiyong and Jiyong this is our beloved Maknae Ahn Sohee... you guys are partners for the wedding so getting to know one another, " Sunye Unnie introduce us...

i bow "Anyong haseyo"

 he extended his hand... "Hello... " i look up.... not willing to drop my pride i took ahold of it...  "Hello" i smile back.. acting like we're strangers, i pull me hand out of his grip and look away.

"I'm Daesung, and he's Choi Seunghyun" said a smiling guy and pointed to a serious faced guy.  One guy was missing, Lim's partner.

"Sorry, i'm late" a voice interupt... it sound familar, i spun around...

"Junsu Oppa! " i jump up and hug him ! acting like a little girl, he pat my head... "Aigoo, its my little Mandu."

i pull away... "Ahjussi! you have gotten older since i remember. " i link arms with him and return to the table. He sat in the chair across from Lim while i went back to my seat.

"Junsu hyung, you know Sohee too? " ask Seungri...

"you two know each other?" Ask Sunmi shock

"Of course, she's the sweetest person you'll ever met... my loving Dongseng, we spent most of our life together... til SOMEONE left !" he emphasis the word "someone"

"welps. cause someone was too busy to care! " i shot back

"Na Huh! someone left because of being heart broken....who was that guy...? its been fives years and you never told me who it was." Junsu oppa shout back

"That's true, Sohee.. you told us you were going to introduce us to someone but you never did that day." Yenny unnie jump in

"Thinking about it, you never told us what happen that night, when you came home drench, you were just constantly crying and lost so much weight...  you were so depress..... and on top of that you left to America without saying bye. And changed your phone number, lost connection with us," Sunmi chine in

".... hahaha... let's not talk about it, it was in the past... " Lim say... being the understandable one

I turn around and Jiyong was starring at me... i quickly look down..... wait was that hurts in this eyes...? that can't be... the food they ordered was done... the waiter came and put the places and bowls on the table.

" OH! Kal Gook Soo (handmade noodles), Unnies you guys remember?" i exclaim with a bright smile

"no... it the person across from you. we didn't know what you would like, so Jiyong ordered it for you" Sunye Unnie explain

"I see.... thanks..." i whisper i look up at him but he was eating his...

Suddenly his phone ring... "Babe".. he look up and excused himself and walk away.

"It might be Dara Noona!" exclaim Seungri... "Hyung invite her over! its been awhile since i last seen her" shouting after Jiyong

"Dara...?" The name roll off my tongue

"Neh Dara, or Sandara Park., she's Hyung's girlfriend. They been together for a really long time. But they're constanly on and off. i heard they're planning on tying the string soon..." Seungri explain.

FlashBack

Jiyong left me in the rain, screaming his name after him. I cried for him... We used to talk on the phone til late at night, or just put the phone by our side and just sleep. His steady breathing was like my addiction to sleep... i tried being strong, tried resist not calling him... after 2 months, i gave in i miss him too much... i miss his sweet soft voice. i dialed his number and waited..... half expecting him to not pick up like how he always does, just as i almost hang up,

"Hello...?"

"Heyy... it's me, Sohee... i guess you were sleeping, sorry if i woke you up"

"No... you didn't, i was still up, did you need something...?" the voice i wanted to hear so much said

"I don't have anything to say, i just want to hear your voice again. i miss it."

"Soo...." i cut him off  " i know I know I shouldn’t do this, I know it’s over between us But will you stay like this for a moment, for a short moment?"

silent... i could hear his steady breathing through the phone...

"Sohee.... i'm with my girlfriend right now"

"Wait.... what? Did i hear it correctly ? Did you just say your girlfriend?... Your girlfriend, is she listening to this right now,...?"

"No, she's sleeping..."

"Was the four years together really worthless... did it really mean nothing to you? .... Sorry, It was a stupid thingto call you...  I would have never usually done
But still, you were sober, you were in the right state of mind You shouldn’t have picked up, then I could’ve just fallen asleep.... i would had gave up... sorry... " i cried... my voice trembling... my hand shaking...

"Nabi!" i quickly hang up, not wanting to hear what he have to say... how could he forget the four years we shared in just two months time. How could he erase everything... why must he make me seem so worthless... so unwanted... just two months ago he was the one who made me feel like a princess.... Pabo! did you think he really loved you? ... I called Umma and told her i don't want to stay here anymore... i want to leave this place ASAP. I quickly packed my bags and left to America... A chance to start over...

REALITY

Jiyong came back but this time with a girl walking behind him, they were holding hands... she was a prettty lady with brown hairs, huge eyes and a cute baby face.

"This is my girlfriend, Sandara," introduce her to us.

Tears form in my eyes... i thought i was going to be strong but seeing them hold hands... i can't help but feel a bit sad. The girls greet her, the guys went and gave her hugs... i continue to sit... not wanting to get to know her.....

"Anyong hasyo" she bow toward me... i bow back... "Hello.. i'm Sohee" i smile...

"Hyung! Hyung! ... Don't they both look alike? They both have baby faces and chubby cheeks" point out Seungri

"Now that you mention it, they do," everyone agree

i couldn't bring myself to finish my food... using my fork i play with it... not paying attention... wantting this night to end. Not even being in Korea for a Day and i meet people i don't even want to see already great.