Back Again

Bounded

Sohee finally return back to Korea, its been 5 years since she left. She promised herself to never return but her best friend from childhood was getting marry and her father forced her to take over their company. Athough she begged and plead, it was no uses, she back to stay whether she like it or not. She stood in airport with her luggages,

"Sohee's point of view"

 "Didn't you promise that we'll spent the rest of our lives together... we had our future planned out. Everything was going well for the past 4 years til out of nowhere you broke my heart. You torn it apart and left it on the ground, made me feel so worthless and so unwanted. YOU were the reason to why i stop believing in love.... promises.... and fairy tales. I could still remember the cold harsh words you said to me that night in the pouring rain, you walked away left me there screaming your name, begging you to come back..... You ended everything we once had, as if it meant nothing. I tried running away from here but no matter where i am i'm bounded to return to this place again... Let's hope we'll never run into each others....."

"Young Mistress... Miss Ahn, ?" a voice call out distrubing my train of thoughts

i turn over and see our head of the servant Mr.Jang, he took care of me since i was a little girl... it was nice seein him again, i ran over, hugging him.

"Miss Ahn, your car is ready, i'll take your luggages and you could head over to visit the girls, its been 5 years since you last saw them."

i smile at him... "Okay i'mma leave first then... those girl been calling me nonstop."

He led me to a black mercedes... and hand me the keys. " You should still know your way around here right...?" he tease

"Yeah, i know it like the bacck of my hands, i grew up here.....and got my heart broken here...." i whisper the last part.

"Exuse me...? what was that again...?"

"nothing... Mr.Jang... i'll see you later at the main house, the girls must be waiting"  i smile at him and drove off.

 

<<<<<< At the little hangout>>>>>>>>

i was suppose to meet the girls at a club. Its been five years since i last seen them, we basically grew up together with our Appas being partners in business, we never been separates from one another til i got my heart torn apart and just left them behind. I move to America with my Appa, lost all connection with them til one day i recieve a call that Sunye unni was getting marry.

i park my car and hurry inside.  The girls sitting in the far left corner but Yubin and Yenny Unnies were dancing on the dance floor with two really handsome guys. Not surprising those two are the party girls in our little group call the "WONDER GIRLS". Ever since we were younger people gave us that name, we were the top students in school, the ideal girlfriends/daughter-in-law, popular and rich...?

"Mandu! " someone suddenly hugged me

i look down to see Summi hugging me...

"can't breath, Miss Alien ..... let... go..."

"sorry" she lossen up the grip "don't you know how much we miss you? Fives years without any contacts! " she cried

The Unnies hurry over and all hug me too...

"Don't worry i'm Here for good now..." i smile... "i won't leave again. The wondergirls are complete again with us Six"

"So-so, come here," Sunye Unni drag me from the little reunion, "i want to introduce you to my soon to be groom, "

we reach the table where they were sitting eariler, there was a guy sitting there with his cute eye-smile.  he stood up and smile at me.

"Sohee, this is my soon-to-be-groom, Dong Yongbae." Sunye introduce

"The famous lost Ahn Sohee, that Sunye always tell me about, " he tease " Call me Taeyang"  He extend his hand out  me  shake mines but instead i bow

"anyong haseyo"

Sunye start laughing, " i see you haven't lost your korean touch,, being in America for fives years i thought you'll lost it by now." she tease.

"Unni! " i pout

Summi suddenly grabbed me, "Hubby ! i want to introduce you to someone" she smile

"Hrm...? Missy, did you cheat on me while i was away? i joke

"Who told tou to be gone for so long, you had been replaced ! " she struck out her tongue at me "Merong!"

she pull me to another table with a guy with panda eyes... hrmm where have i seen him before....

" Mandu, you should remember Seungri Oppa right...? Our mister Panda !?"

"Ahhhhh... its Mister Panda... Hello" i smile at him

He stood up and suddenly hug me, "Sohee-ah, you don't know how much i miss you..." he yell

I pull away from the hug, and smile, 

<<<<<<<>>>>

****he was one of that jerk's friends while we were still in High school... can't believe Sunmi is dating this guy***

 

"Seungri oppa and i been dating for 4 years now..."

"So it was Mister Panda who my wifey cheated on me with... i see..." i grabbed his collar lightly and whisper "Since she choosen you over me, treasure her okay?" i joke... "i trust her with you now

he Smile back huggin her  "Don't worry, i know what i got and won't lose it"

The rest of the girls return to Sunye's table, since Yubin and Yenny Unnies finally released their stress, we're planning on going to a nearby restursant and eat, but we were waiting for Youngbae's friends to come, his best men for the wedding.

 Taeyang said that the boys were already at the restursant waiting for us. we walk over. Sunye Unnie was talking about the wedding plan with me.

"Since five of you girls are going to be my bridemaids, Summi is going to be partner with of course her boyfriend Seungri, the rest of you guys are going to be partner up with Youngbae's boys. The others had already picked their partners, so you're gonna get the left over. Yubin Unni is going to be partnered with a guy name Choi Seunghyun, Yenny is being partnered with a guy name Daesung, And Lim is going to be with a guy name Junsu."

We reached the restursant, the guys stood there waiting... there was one with his back turn toward us, his back look so familar... i seen it before... don't tell me it's him

"What's up Ji!" the man turn around, my eyes widen with shock.... i blink away the tears.... it can't be... after five years of running away from him, he's standing right in front of me... smiling that smile that i once loved so much....