TWO

MINE....

 

While break, Youngjae goes to the nearest pond from his class. He sit there looking at the dancing fish. He look at his watch that show 10:00 am, January 23rd. Somehow his mind remind him for someone. Someone that he has been in love for years. Someone that he missed lot. Someone that really important to his life but because of one incident, it's over between them.

 

Flashback : January 23rd 2011, 23:00.

Youngjae was ready for sleep since it's already late. He need to wake early for tomorrow class, but he don't feel sleep y yet so he just play his favourite gadget.

"Aish, I hope omma, appa and hyung were here to celebrate my birthday."  Yoo Youngjae who born on 24th of January mumbles alone. He kind of lonely since there will nobody will celebrate his 17th birthday because his parent are on business trips and his only brother has MT at Jeju-Do. 

After a while, his eyes feel very heavy. But then he receive one new message.

 

From : JaeBee

Time :  23:36:09PM

Message : I'm outside of your house :D

 

From feeling sleepy while reading the message, his eyes quickly wide awake after read it clearly.

 

To : JaeBee

Time : 23:37:00PM

Message : WHAT??? o_O

 

After replying the message, he stand from laying. He try to peek out from his window but he saw nobody. "Did he just playing with me?" he thought. Later he receive another new message.

 

To : JaeBee

Time : 23:39:01PM

Message : I'm really in front of your door. Can't you just come out? I'm freezing here. =.="

 

"I'm freezing here" Youngjae repeat the words. When he realize that maybe JaeBum will die frozing outside because in Korea it's still have a winter even now is late of January. He run to the door. He keep cursing for what JaeBum do. "What he want?" Why he is here?" "What? Why?" keep playing inside his head while running to Jae Bum. Then he stop just right infront of the door. "Should I open this door?" he asking hiself. He peek out throught the small hole. What just saw was a figure that he unclearly see.

"Yoo Young Jae, please open the door quick.." the voice called and Youngjae know that voice are belong to JaeBum. He open the door and saw Jaebum's back side only.

"Jae??" he called but Jaebum did'nt answer him.

"Jaebum??" he called again and take two step close to Jaebum. But still no answer. Then he put his right hand on Jaebum's left shoulder try to make Jaebum face him.

"Im Jae Bum!!" he called while twist Jaebum to look on him. His jaw are drop by looking at the boy infront of him. With a green tea cake on his hand, Jaebum smile angelic to him. And he start to serenade a song for YoungJae after looking at the watch which show 00:00:00 January 24th.

"Born in the winter
this beautiful you
clean like snow
you who belong to me
born in the winter
my lover
clear as snow
you who belongs to me
Regardless whether it’s spring,summer,autumn, or winter
Always clear and clean
born in the winter
this beautiful you
clean like snow
you who belongs to me
Regardless whether it’s spring,summer,autumn, or winter
Always clear and clean
born in the winter
this beautiful you
clean like snow
you who belongs to me
Happy Birthday
Happy Birthday , Hoo…
Happy Birthday
Happy Birthday To You
Happy Birthday To You
(Happy Birthday To You)
Happy Birthday To You
(Happy Birthday To You)
Happy Birthday To You
(Happy Birthday To You)
Happy Birthday To You
(Happy Birthday To You)
Happy Birthday To You
Happy Birthday To You
Happy Birthday To You
Happy Birthday To You
Happy Birthday To You
Happy Birthday To You
Happy Birthday To You"
 
Jaebum end his song while look deep on Youngjae. And for sure, Youngjae already burst into the tears before Jaebum sang it. He just glad to have his bestfriend comeover to his house and celebrating his birthday.
 
"Happy Birthday Yoo Young Jae!! Make a wish and blow the candle. Hurry!" ask Jaebum excitedly. Youngjae swipe his tear and he mumble in alien words before blew it.
 
"Great. And are you ready for the next surprise?" Jaebum said and he put down the cake on the mailbox. 
 
"Next surprise?" Youngjae seem clueless.
 
"Yups. I hope you don't too shock. Because I've been thinking of this for a long time since we knew each other." he said more. Jaebum face seem serious and make Youngjae think what will the boy infront of him could do.
 
"Yoo Young Jae" Jaebum called his name and he take a few step closer. And now they are facing each other way too closed. Youngjae couldnt even blink because he already shock to realize how closed they were.
 
"W-What?" he stuttered. Jaebum leaning and he look how beautiful Youngjae was.
 
"I Love You" Jaebum whisper. And Youngjae froze by the words. Looking at the froze Youngjae, Jaebum lean more close till their lips met. And Youngjae eyes almost pop-out. But there is no action, just two pair of lips met. 
 
"I LOVE YOU, YOU YOUNG JAE" Jaebum confessed once again with smile while looking at the dazz Youngjae. He slowly moved his lips on Youngjae lips and start to make out kiss.
 
Youngjae who actually dazzing that time try to calm down. And he then realize the boy who he got crush o just confessed to him which make he really happy.
 
"I LOVE YOU TOO IM JAE BUM" hearing that reply from Youngjae make Jaebum stop. He look at Youngjae who cry in happiness.
 
"Why you stop babo?" ask Youngjae? He pulled Jaebum closer then kissed him back. Jaebum who taken back gladly kiss the person he love. Youngjae thought that this day was the best of the best day in his lif because he got what he dream as his birthday present.
 
End
 
"Youngjae" Youngjae snaped out from his memories when he heard someone called him. He saw a handsome boy standing nearby the pond.
 
"Daehyun?" he called out the boy name and the boy nodded.
 
"I have to show you about this school. Don't you have time for that?" he asked. Youngjae then remember that their homerun teacher ask Daehyun to show this school for easier.
 
"Ouh, yes. Sorry for bothering you, Daehyun. " he stand out and go to follow Daehyun.
 
_______________________________________________________________________________
I'm so sorry for late update.. mian mianhae, mian mianhae~
thanks to new subbies for sub my story.. *givecheesecake&greenteaicecream*
ouh ya, I'm pretty sure you guys already watch CRASH MV and saw the dance right?
we know that BANGHIM doing the last pose ending right?
but I found out that DAEJAE finally got the pose!!!
yeah CRASH it DAEJAE!!!!!!!!
 
tumblr_m9xm2bIQQ11rc0o9zo1_500.gif