Let's go back~

MINE....
Zelo run as fast as he can. He's looking for Youngjae and will bring him to hall. Zelo still shocked from what he heard from the blond boy said that he is Youngjae's boyfriend didn't make any sense to him. So he decide to bring him to face the blond.
"Move, don't you guys hear me?" Zelo shout. But then, he kinda shock that he just push a petite girl without he realize.
"I'm sorry, really I mean it. But I have to rush." still being polite to the girl and he help the girl to stand. Zelo run again to find his hyung. And with that action, the other girls also melt with him.
"Hyung~" called Zelo. Youngjae who was almost dying because of stupid and lame joke made by Daehyun stop and looking at his dongsaeng who are short of breath.
 
While in the hall
B.A.P and TS High student still shocked. They looked at each other then they looked at the blond boy. Unbelievable. 
"You are what to our Brain?" ask Himchan again.
"I'm his boyfriend." said Jaebum. Jinyoung nodded.
"Yup, Jaebum is Youngjae's boyfriend. We are looking for him. We got an information that he were here. So we are here to take him back." Jinyoung explain to them.
"Take his back?" Bang ask simple question.
"He has been runaway from house for two month. His mom sick becuase worried over him. And as I mention before, I'm his boyfriend, so why can't I meet my own boyfriend?" Jaebum answer them.
"Jaebum-a~" called somebody. All eyes turn to the voice owner. It's Youngjae.
"Jaejae!!!" Jaebum run to Youngjae and hug him tightly. But Youngjae just stand there without any movement. Daehyun who are beside Youngjae shock and try to tear them apart.
"Who are you?" Daehyun seem annoyed. 
"Who are you then?" Jaebum asked back. Both boys are really pissed of toward each other.
"Stop it." Youngjae then pulled Jaebum to one corner and have a private talked with him. While Daehyun go to the rest B.A.P boy.
"Who are they?" asked him.
"The black hair is Jinyoung, and blond one is Jaebum who are claim he are Youngjae's boyfriend. They are going to take him back to Seoul because his mom are sick." said Himchan. Daehyun lost of words when he heard what Himchan said.
"B-boyfriend?" Daehyun stuttered. He never knew about this. Youngjae never mention about having boyfriend before.
 
Jaebum try to hold Youngjae's hand but he got pushed.
"What are you doing here?" Youngjae look at him.
"I miss you." Jaebum confess his feel. He really miss his Youngjae.
"Miss? Are you kidding me?" Youngjae give a bitter laugh and found it absurd.
"I mean it Jaejae." he called Youngjae by his pet name. A sweet voice ringing in Youngjae's head.
"Stop call me Jaejae." he give him a death glare. Youngjae really hate it. He hate the name of 'Jaejae', he hate Jaebum voice calling him softly.
"Get lost and never comeback. Stop looking for me and back to your before she come here and make a scene" Youngjae yelled. He really pissed with the boy. But somehow he really hope that the boy hugged him again. Thinking of name Jiyeon who are crazy over Jaebum and got him in the bed really make Youngjae want to kill both of them.
"How many time I've told you Jaejae, that was a trick. She trap me so she can get me from you." Jaebum explain to him. He have been explain it so many time but Youngjae couldn't take this anymore. He try to believe him, but it's not easy. The mark that the left on his Jaebum neck and even on his body, then the picture, also the video.  
"Such a liar. Stop lying." Youngjae just can't take it. He try to ignore all of it, but the never stop. Jaebum know, it's hard to Youngjae believe him. The day Youngjae runaway and the reason cause of Jiyeon, Jaebum almost goes crazy. No, he really goes crazy and slap the hard. 2 month without rest, he looking over Youngjae, he even pay 3-5 investigation agency to look over Youngjae.
"Jaejae, I'm not lying. I don't love her. The only one I love is you. You're my love Yoo Youngjae. Please." he hug Youngjae, and glad that Youngjae didn't push him. 
"Let's go back first. Your mom are sick." Jaebum mention his mom. Youngjae shock with that.
"Mom. Mom~" now the boy cry. He run to the exit. Jaebum follow him from back, and Jinyoung too. The B.A.P were shocked when saw Youngjae run out. Before they could ask anything, they watch Youngjae entered Jaebum's car and drive away.
"He maybe going home because of his mom." Jongup said to Daehyun.
"And maybe not going back here." Daehyun mumble alone and he somehow hurt.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
hai hellow~~~
it's me, yeah Yuya.. Yep, finally an update after 2-3 month ignore it? I'm really sorry. Anyway, i know this short update may not satiesfied and not enough. I'm sorry again.. Enjoy it. :)
 
Lover&Hater:Yuya_Love_B