ONE

MINE....

A young man walked into the school. It was his first time he set foot in the school that known as TS High School. He looked around, what in his mind that time was 'this school like got nothing to offers' since his old school was really famous with great facilities and teachers. Who does'nt know JYP Elite High School? Famous among leading school in Korea, a school that grabs all parent attention who want the best for their child. While this school? It just a common school.

"Student Yoo Young Jae?" greet someone to him. Young Jae look out the person.

"Yes, I am. You are?" Young Jae offered his hand to be polite to the man who standing infront of him.

"I am the principal of this school. Park Sang Hyun." The middle age man reach out the boy hand. Both of them smiled to each other, give a warm feels. Both of them enter Mr Park office and they talk for a while  about Young Jae's old school . But then someone knocked the door.

"Sir, it's time for new student enter his class." a man said. Mr Park nodded then he looked at Young Jae.

"You just need to follow him, he will be your classroom teacher. Mr Kim Sung Won, this is your student and please take care of him" Mr Park said, both of Young Jae and Mr Kim nodded.

"We will go first Mr Park" Mr Kim and Youngjae bow out from the room then go to their class.

 

 

Class B4P-2 when noisy as always. The boys and girls busy with their own things. Gossips and fight is a normal activities for them.

"Hey, I heard we will get a newboy in our class" a girl with ponytail start talking. She grabs all her classmate attention.

"Is it? I hope he handsome." another girl speak.

"Maybe, but what i heard was he is a brilliant student and he a tranfers student from JYPEHS." the ponytail give out some info. Among them, there is someone who does'nt care who will be their new classmate. He just sit nearby the window, look out and humming several song by himself. But then some student from other class enter their class.

"Yah Daehyun!" he called the boy who was into daydreaming. The girls classmate already gossips among themselves seeing five hot kingkas in their class, that was include Daehyun himself.

"Hyung, let's go out tonight?" ask one of the member who tall than everybody in their group with pinkish hair, known as ZELO. Daehyun looks lost somehow.

"We got a plan to got Sungyeol Private Party tonight. It's his birthday." the face of the group said,Himchan. Daehyun nodded.

"Okay, we will meet tonight at Himchan house as usual. Since I need some his appealing clothe." Bang Yong Guk the leader smiled towards Him Chan. But then, Mr Kim enter the class with Young Jae.

"I believe that you guys are skipping your class again boys." Mr Kim look at the boys and they giving the most greasy smiled ever.

"Sorry Mr Kim. We will leaving." Bang said then the boys stepped out quikly from the class. As soon as they are going, student of B4P-2 eyes was fixed towards a stranger who stand beside their teacher.

"Okay guys, this is Yoo Young Jae. Your new classmates. Please be nice to him" said Mr Kim while tapped Young Jae's shoulder. He just smiled and bow to s.

"You can sit" speak Mr Kim.

"But where?" Young Jae ask, since he just entered the class. Mr Kim then look around to find a empty table for Young Jae.

"There" he point out. All the classroom student look where his teacher point.

"Yups, you can sit beside Student Jung Dae Hyun. Dae Hyun, you don't have any problem to have Young Jae sit beside you right?" Mr Kim asked. Daehyun shake his head show that he got no problem. While Young Jae walking toward him, Dae Hyun just look the figure come closed. Young Jae give a warm smile to Dae Hyun which make Dae Hyun gulp his saliva when saw how beautiful it was. The class then start normal and as usual. But Dae Hyun can't stop glance to the boy who sat beside him.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

okay the first chapter just drop out. sorry for the lacking chapter readers and thanks for waiting.. Leave a comment if you gotta something to this chapter. No harsh words, I will take an advise if you are giving.. thanks for the Eid wishes too, I have a great time in my village.. It was tiring since it was my 3rd village in a weeks after going to my father's side and relative sides.

thanks.. ouh ya, today was my Choding oppa birthday.. yup, today was LEE SEUNGYEOL's birthday.. woo hoot, have you wish a birthday wish to him through his twitter?? No?? Go then!!!!!! YEOLTWITTER.. 

tumblr_m9dge3bWmC1rwr7pfo5_250.gif

Lover&Hater : Yuya