Chapter 6

Its Called Love

No one's POV

The next day Gyu and his mom were right on time to pick up Suzy.

When Gyu's eomma saw Suzy she remembered the first day of school, and how she had a hot temper.

Eomma acted if she didn't know Suzy, or even remember the whole commotion.

Gyu, like a true gentleman got off the car and opened the door for Suzy n_n
"Annyeonghaseyo eommanim, thank you for giving me a ride to school smile" Suzy said--
"Nae, sweetie" Look at her and smiled.
"Eomma, Kajja n.n" Said Gyu.
Eomma drove off to school.

The envirenment in the car seemed cold, until eomma spoke and said, " Have you guys decided what song you are going to sing?"
Both of them looked at each other confused.
"Ani, we can't find a song that we can sing with feeling..." Suzy looked at eomma.
"Well a song will come to mind sweetie" Eomma smiled--
"Kamsa eommanim"
When they got to the school the first thing they both saw was the popular girl waiting for Gyu.

Suzy was mad once again.

She left, a bit sad.
"Suzy wait up, i want to go with you" Gyu looked at the girl cold and ran to Suzy.
"Mwo? Yah! Sunggyu, are you going to leave me hanging here D:< How dare you leave a popular girl to leave with a brat that no one likes?" the girl screamed.
Suzy was hurt by what Jiyeon said.

A tear came out, she ran as fast as she could, all she wanted was to hide and go home.

Gyu was no longer happy that moment.

Knowing that Jiyeon was being the mean one.
"Yah! you pabo girl, dont dare do anything to her again, not in front of me you dont. 

Guess what? Forget about us going to the dance together, the way you are makes me sick. Go and get your own life instead of treating her like she is not worth it.

Forget all i said i take it back Jiyeon, Now goodbye~" Worried, he ran and ran 'til he could find Suzy.
"SUZY, SUZY, WHERE ARE YOU?" He shouted.

Everyone could tell that Suzy was special to Gyu, even though he would deny it.

First period was about to start, he didnt care, all he wanted was to find Suzy, and know if she was alright.

Suzy's POV:


(Talking to myself) I guess Gyu only talks to me because he pities me u_u

Wae did it have to be like this? 

And to believe i am starting to like him.. I guess he only tells me sweet stuff to make me feel better about my self.

I am so pabo... he wouldnt like a girl like me, i am just wasting my time..

But, i dont want to look weak infront of him, i dont want to see him today nor tomorrow.

It will be better if i never see him again u.u

[While Gyu was looking for Suzy]
 

Gyu's POV:


(Talking to myself) I feel bad, its all my fault.

Damn you Jiyeon u.u (looks at my watch) no, class just started, who cares, i rather worry about Suzy than a class i dont really need. Suzy oh Suzy, where you? I hope you are ok.

Finally, after minutes I found Suzy. She was sitting in a bench, all alone crying.. I went up to her, I was behind her---
"Look, it's not true, Jiyeon is making you feel bad, but dont let that get to you arra?

u_u I know its all my fault.

I shouldnt have spoken to her at the cafe, now she is so clingy and won't leave me or you alone.

You know what? I am not going to the dance with her anymore. I dont like people who make others feel bad."

No one's POV :

Somehow Suzy smiled because she knew HE left Jiyeon and went looking after her.

She could feel butterflies in her stomach, then she remembered that he might be only using sweet words to make her feel better..

She cried again.

"Are you ok? omo, wae are you crying?" He looked at her worried.

"I'm fine u.u Its just what she said, made me think if anybody liked me. Which I highly doubt"

"Ani, I like you.... i mean as in liking you not in a romantic way you know?" He said.

Those words, broke her heart, that was one of her fears.


"Arra. dont worry nae n_n" Pretending like everything was fine, she stood up and something fell our of her pocket.

She didnt realize. A little while after she left, Gyu saw a folded paper, he went and grabbed it. He started to read:

This is me.. if i was meant for anything is to show you the world..

Let me show you that i can be the reason for your happiness and that random smile, all i want is to hold you in my arms, be with you and love you.

To be with you when you need someone, making you smile is all i want.

Why? Because, Boy, when i am with you... I feel like time stops and i forget everything.. because stories are never enough.. And your words, can only go so far.. when you're away, its only the memories in my head..

It used to be everyday, sometimes for hours sometimes for minutes... But your words how ever sweet and real sound so distant..
Now they flow pass me effortlessly.. As if... they were meant for someone else...
There are those days when it used to be the two of us... When you softly hide in your own thoughts, and only one thing seems to melt your cold silence..
A KISS...
This is me, if you hold my hand i'll be yours forever. A simple promise, that's all i can offer, is it enough?

It maybe to late for me...
It maybe to late -sighs-

"S-she... Likes.... me?" He sat down on the bench...