Chapter 3

Its Called Love

 

[LUNCH TIME]
 
Suzy and Gyu agree to meet up at the nearest cafe place. Like always, Gyu was always in time. Suzy, always late xD.
 
"It's about time you get here" Gyu looked at his watch--
 
"I dont have time for this, so lets start with this whole song and talent show," Suzy said
 
"Arra. So, what song comes to your mind, that you want to sing? Any song is good enough for me." Gyu replied---
 
"Hahaha, stop, i know you are great at singing "Cool Guy" I heard a lot about you, so you are gonna show off?" 
 
"Can I ask you something?" Gyu looked at Suzy worried.
 
"What? I am single if you are asking." 
 
"No, please, i pass. Are you always in a crappy mood? I mean its the first day of school and lets just say you didnt make a
good impression on anybody, I am no one to judge or tell you  what to do, but you have to change that attitude, You are not going to go far with those habbits of yours. I am just saying." 
 
"You are not my mother nor father, Wae do you care? Are we even here to work on finding the right song, or are you going to keep on lecturing me about whats right?" 
 
"Fine, Fine. Lunch is about to end, So do you want to meet after school and work on finding the perfect song?"
 
"Arra, where should we meet?" Suzy for the first time smiled at Gyu
 
"Here? Dont worry I will pay for what we eat later" Gyu smiled.
 
"Nae, Pai" Both said at the same time and left to their classes.
 
Gyu suddenly thought that he could do something nice for Suzy, so he could warm her up a bit. And maybe even change her attitude, But as soon as they were both far from each other, Gyu forgot to ask Suzy for her number. 
 
"Aish, I hope i can find her later after school. Oh well, time for boring classes again" He said to himself smiling.
 
[THEY BOTH ATTEND THIER CLASSES. SCHOOL IS OVER]