Chapter 1

Its Called Love

"I hope today is a good one too," Said Sunggyu while stretching out.

He did everthing he was told. A good boy indeed with a positve attitude. He got up and did his bed, brushed his teeth, and changed to go to school.

"Gyu, come and eat your breakfast," His mom called him..

"Nae Eomma," He replied in a decent manner.

[30 MINUTES LATER]

"Gyu, lets go you are going to be late"

"Coming mom" ----

On the way to school, Gyu couldn't stop thinking how his new school year would be, if it was going to be boring, good, sad, or even full of drama. Then he came to the conclusion that he shouldnt worry about it, after all he was the "Cool Guy" When they finally got to the school, Gyu unbuckled his car belt and rushed to his classroom. As he was running he hit a girl..

"Yah! Watch where you are going, Jerk."

"Mwo? Mian, I didnt mean to."

The girl was pretty mad. She couldnt stop starring at Gyu full of madness. But Gyu tried to make her forget it by apologizing, What ever he did to make the girl smile, she refused to be in a good mood. Gyu couldn't stand her anymore. Finally the cute and decent Gyu had gone.

"Fine, I am apologizing because i have manners, you little brat. Whatever i dont have time for silly games, Now if you excuse me i have classes to go to." He went running in a bad mood.

"Aish~, paboya.."

They both went to their classes...

[CLASS HAS STARTED]