Chapter 2

Its Called Love

 

[The bell rang. CLASS HAS STARTED]
 
As the students were coming in the class room, Gyu was already sitted down. The teacher began to say the plans for the rest of her class. When suddenly Gyu started to get distracted. Teacher saw him and called on him, Gyu still thinking , didn't pay attention. Untill the teacher slammed the ruler on his desk. 
 
"Gyu, pay attention, Is there something wrong?" Teacher looked at him---
 
"Ani! Mian..." He replied---
 
[1 HOUR HAS PASSED BELL RANG AND IT WAS MUSIC CLASS]
 
Gyu had a thing for singing. It was one of his favorite hobbies ^^ Singing was the only thing that would calm him down if anything bad happened. He was looking forward to having a good time in Music Class. 
 
/Music teacher walks in/ "Annyeonghaseyo kids," /smiles and bows/ "Really looking forward to having a great time this year and working hard ofcourse. Now i'm going to take attendance"
 
Mr. Kim took attendance. He started calling students name. When he got to Suzy's name no one replied. Finally after 15 long minutes she comes in class and checks in with the teacher. Everyone glanced at her including Gyu. He couldn't accept the fact that she was in the same class as him.
 
"Abwoya" Gyu hesitated as he looked at the teacher. 
 
"Is there something wrong?" teacher answered back---
 
"Ani~ gwenchana" Gyu smiled and just tried to have a good time. 
 
"Excuse me, but what is this? Young lady you have to get on class in time" Turned and glanced at Suzy.
 
"Is the world going to end if I come this late?" Suzy replied
 
"Ms. Suzy, have respect towards your elders" ---
 
"Aish~ Wae?"
 
"Go sit all the way at the end without talking to anybody."
 
Suzy goes and sits down. Gyu couldnt believe the cold attitude that Suzy had, and to believe it was still morning. Maybe she didnt sleep, or she just have really bad mood everyday, Sunggyu thought to himself. Mr. Kim made an announcement.
 
"As you all know, every year we have the annual talent show here at the Young Nam Academy, to show the family appreciations, So I am going to pair you guys up and sing a song, any song you choose as long as it is sung with feelings and emotions"
 
The class stared weirdly at the teacher. After all have been paired Mr. Kim decided to have Suzy and Gyu do a duet. They both glanced at each other not in grimace. They couldn't do anything about it, both were stuck wiith each other. 
 
"Eottoke?'' Said Gyu
 
"Aish~" Suzy hesitated
 
"Let's work hard, and try to get along, Arra?" Gyu looked at Suzy smiling
 
Suzy turned around and said, "Whatever, as long as I get a passing grade, I am good"
 
[CLASS IS OVER]