Chapter 5

Its Called Love


The most popular girl from school came and whispered in Gyu's ear, " Oppa~ did you hear about the dance this weekend? I hope you can come"
"I did n_n you know i can't miss an important even, after all I'm the "Cool Guy" i must attend, i will give you a call" Gyu gazed at the girl---


Suzy was mad because Gyu was not paying any attention to her, instead he was flirting with the popular girl. Suzy without excusing herself, grabbed her backpack and left right away without saying a single word.


"Yah! Where are you going?" Gyu got up and ran after her.


"Leave me alone, go with little miss popular. You have "incredible" company, no need for me to stay. Goodbye Gyu." She turned around and walked away..

Gyu's POV :

"What just happened? what did I do for her to get mad at me? Aish this brat getting mad for nothing. squint Maybe i should call her and see what's going on. Or maybe i should wait. Why am I so stupid.. Aish~" Gyu grabbed his backpack and left the cafe..
 

Suzy's POV:


"Amwoya~ what am i hurt that he is flirting with other girls? He is not even my type ._. and he is a jerk. No way Suzy, you can do better ><" She told herself while she was walking..
At night, Gyu and his mom where both in the kitchen. Suddenly Gyu started to laugh, his eomma was looking at him as if he had something wrong. His eomma asked him, what was he laughing about. He said nothing. After he was done helping his mom he excused himself and went to his room. He threw himself on the bed, tired...
 

Gyu's POV:


-Thinking- Maybe I should call Suzy and apologize for today. Maybe she needs time to calm down. Eottoke? I can't take this anymore.
He picked up his cellphone and called Suzy, "Please pick up u.u Please"
 

Suzy's POV:


-Thinking- I think i overreacted again. I feel horrible.. Should i text him?
As soon as I was about to text Gyu, I saw that he was calling me. Without thinking twice I answer, " Yeoboseyo?"


"Mian Suzy, I won't happen again I promise. I shouldn't spoken to her. But i did and you are mad because -----"

Right before he could finish his sentence I cut him off,

"Ani, I am not mad... Why would I be. Its not my decision on who you should talk to, besides its your life not mine, arra?"

"You sound cold with me, wae? tell me please u_u" Gyu said.


"I don't have anything. I just have to say sorry for leaving like that, that's all. Now if you excuse me I have to sleep i have to wake up early tomorrow. Mom can't take me to school so i have to walk to school."

"If you dont mind, my mom and i can pick you up and take you to school with us!" he smiled.

"I don't know, i dont want to be trouble for you guys" I said

"Not at all, so give me your address and we'll make sure to get there in time, arra?"

"Arra" I spoke with relief.

"Gyu?" I asked

"Nae?

"Thank You."

"No problem. See you tomorrow"

"Sarang... no nothing bye and chumuseyo" I changed the subject.

"Mwo? Sa... what? ok nado." Gyu hanged up the phone.

Suzy's POV:


Omo, was I about to say Saranghae? (/.\) No, besides it was a friendly saranghae... (I turned off the lights and went to sleep)

Gyu's POV:
Did i hear that right? Does she like me? No, its just me lol... Off to sleep (Closed the door and went to sleep)