Hyukjae's Little Sister

Blacknorm

Slowly, Kyuhyun opened his eyes. He saw the words 'infirmary' on the wall, he too realized that it was from a girl that has sat beside him.

"You?!" Kyuhyun jolted in surprise.

"Are you awake?" She asked no less cold than Kyuhyun’s expression.

Kyuhyun clutching his head, feeling very heavy. "I am so dizzy."

"What have you done?" Yunhee asked sharply.

"I don’t know."

"It's your fault!" She add her cold aura level. "Since you like this, I have to bother to teach you the basics of controlling the senses."

"Huh?"

"You really are amateurs."

"Hey!" Kyuhyun getting annoyed being told like that.

"Yunhee, is he awake?" Asked someone who suddenly appeared from behind.

"You can see it by yourself."

"Donghae?" Kyuhyun frowned.

"Hi, Kyuhyun." Donghae replied with a friendly smile.

"Take care of him, Donghae. I want to go." Yunhee said as she went, felt very uncomfortable.

"Who is he?" Kyuhyun immediately asked to Donghae after Yunhee left.

"Lee Yunhee, she's the smartest person in the academy. She is also very expert in controlling anything. Why?"

"No, it's just that she is very cold."

"I thought you too." Donghae grinned. "She used to did so, she's a very closed but many men are fighting over her. Naturally, she was very beautiful."

"I felt there was something about her."

"What do you mean?" Donghae curious.

"I can feel it when entering the classroom today."

"Hmmm... I guess you're starting to like her." Donghae giggled, while Kyuhyun thinking in confusion with stupid words spoken by his new friend.

"You idiot."

"Hey, Kyuhyun!" Hyukjae who had just come greeted to Kyuhyun. He did not look the slightest of Donghae, his eyes staring straight ahead. He also smile friendly to Kyuhyun.

"Hi." Kyuhyun replied shortly.

"What's the matter with you? Like a weak man, even I'd heard that the people who help you it was a girl." Hyukjae laughed at Kyuhyun, which disgusted even once being told like that.

"You're ."

"You can’t control it again?"

"Yeah, as you see." Kyuhyun nodded. "Oh ya, he's Donghae. Donghae, he’s Hyukjae." Kyuhyun introduced both.

"I know." Hyukjae said simply.

"Hi, Hyukjae. Long time no see." Donghae greeted kindly.

But it seems friendliness of Donghae not responded at all by Hyukjae. He did not look happy to see Donghae being there.

"Apparently you already know each other, that's good." Kyuhyun said.

Kyuhyun and Hyukjae out of the infirmary, while Donghae remains there to clean up the mess equipment. They walked down the corridor that looks very dark because the sun had set three hours ago, both walked in silence.

"You know him?" Hyukjae broke the silence.

"Yes."

"How could that happen?"

"He showed me the way to class and I think he's a good friend."

"Friend you say? He's just trash." Hyukjae swearing annoyed, he looked completely disgusted when he said that.

"What are you talking about? What do you mean?"

"You don’t know? His father is my father's janitor, and there are still two other students whose their parents have same low level with him."

"I don’t understand."

"Never mind, forget it. You wouldn’t understand." Said Hyukjae feeling upset. He left Kyuhyun who already reached the men's dormitory. Before he left, Hyukjae had greeted a woman who was sitting in the dugout, the room was located in a midway between the two, men's dormitories and women.

Kyuhyun saw Hyukjae from the distance, he was chatting with a woman, they look very closed to each other. Suddenly he saw a strange sight, Hyukjae kissed her forehead and went straight afterwards. Kyuhyun approached the girl, he knew who she was.

"Hey." Kyuhyun greeted softly.

"You again." Said the girl.

"You are... Yunhee, right?"

"If yes, what is your business?"

"Can you please specify your full name?"

"Are there any rules that require me to tell you?"

"I think we will be a partner in the near future."

Yunhee snorted in disgust, she did not give up but this time she did not feel like looking for a case. "Tsk... Lee Yunhee, why?"

Kyuhyun startled, Yunhee has the same family name with Hyukjae. What happened exactly? Kyuhyun started to confused now.

"So, you're... Hyukjae sister? "

"Yes." Yunhee snapped.

"Hey!" Kyuhyun getting annoyed with the Yunhee’s attitude. "Can’t you stop being snapped at me?"

"What good does it for me? I behave like this towards anyone." Yunhee turned her face, she was lazy to wait on him, the man who she thought very annoying. She was actually sitting on the couch, and opened her book again. Did not care about the existence of Kyuhyun.

"When are you going to teach me?" Kyuhyun prosecute the girl, then joined sit next to Yunhee and looked at her intensely. While Yunhee stay focused on the book.

"You can ask Mr. Fred." Yunhee said simply.

"I just wanted to know it from you."

Blam! Yunhee closed her book rudely. "I don’t want to tell you." She got up and tried to leave Kyuhyun, but Kyuhyun managed to reach the girl's hand. "What else!?"

Kyuhyun increasingly tightened his grip, "You really caught my attention."

Yunhee blinked in respons when the guy in front of her started to stare at her, no one who is not scared by a creepy stare belongs to Kyuhyun. Even Hyukjae, who became his best friend for a long time felt that the eyes of Kyuhyun is a powerful kind of eyes to shut him up. Obviously if Hyukjae disinclined to Kyuhyun. All Yunhee can do now is struggling mightily, trying to extricate herself from the clutches of Kyuhyun’s hand on her arm, which began to hurt herself. A few seconds later, within one blows Yunhee managed to release herself from Kyuhyun’s grip and then ran away.

~~~~~~~~~~~

This is the 2nd day Kyuhyun was in this school and he did not even get any lessons, but the scorn of a teacher and a few invective from a girl. No one has ever dared to scold him like yesterday than Miinah, his own sister.

At 12.00, the sun which really Kyuhyun hated, makes him absolutely no mood to go to that arrogant teacher’s class. Actually, he could have immediately put into practice all that exemplified the teacher, but there is one thing that has not controlled by him, which is how to control his own power. Kyuhyun did not want the people around-saw him practicing that power-died in ridiculous way just because he can not control it.

There was something that had been bothering him, Kyuhyun find a girl standing in a garden with her hands stretched and looked up at the sky. Kyuhyun watched her farther, he saw the girl began to close her eyes like she was feeling the oxygen into her body. She was... he felt a strange aura that is within her who now standing before him.

"Yunhee..." Kyuhyun said softly as he approached Yunhee.

Yunhee turned around with a straight face, slowly opened her eyes. "You!" She just intended to go, but Kyuhyun’s hands hold her first.

"Why are you always trying to avoid me?"

"I hate you." She said emphatically, but her face really looks without expression. She's really a cold girl.

"Why? What makes you hate me?"

"Everything. You... "Yunhee hung her words, took a deep breath and then continue again. "You ruined my dreams!"

"I... what?"

"Why are you here? For what do you take attention of my dad, huh?" Yunhee does not look like people who upset and angry generally, she even seemed very gentle when he said it but from the tone... it was totally intimidating.

"I really don’t know what you mean..."

"Kyuhyun..."

The voice was clearly makes both people who are struggling on the establishment of each turn simultaneously. The man let go of Kyuhyun's grip of his sister's, took over the position of Kyuhyun.

"Hyukjae?"

"Tell me, what is it?" Hyukjae demanded an answer.

"Ask your sister, she was behaving strangely." Kyuhyun deep down, in fact he still doubted whether Hyukjae now going to explain why he hides the truth that Yunhee was his sister.

"You know she's my sister?" Hyukjae asked. "Ah, I'll explain it to you. Now let me talk to her, let's go." Hyukjae was holding Yunhee's hand, walking away from Kyuhyun.

Felt he had found the right place to talk to Yunhee, Hyukjae began to stop. He stared at Yunhee’s eyes, asked for clarification. While Yunhee herself had been only show a straight face.

"What happened?"

"You shouldn't bring him here."

"Why?"

"Dad..." Yunhee bowed her head. "He picked me off as a potential successor, now he would pick that boy."

"How do you know about it? My father won’t do stupid things like that."

"But he's done it, Sungmin told me. I don’t know what is in dad’s mind so he chose him, but I was very disappointed this time."

"There must be reasons why this happens. I know my father did the best for us."

"Really? I still can't believe you're defending him, even he seemed reluctant to see you."

True. Hyukjae and his father is not as intimate as the relationship of a father and son, Younghwan rarely even talked to his second son. For whatever reason but because he believed Hyukjae is different from the other descendants of his father, Hyukjae was more impressed not have any ability. He is the weakest by most people who are already  knew him​​.

Younghwan is the most powerful of controlling Blacknorm, he’s the most powerful Norms. Many issues says he is unbeatable. Of course, that's not entirely true, but also not entirely wrong. Who knows?

"I'm his son, do you remember?" Hyukjae caressed Yunhee’s cheek gently but she immediately brushed it off rudely.

"Stop treating me as an ordinary girl, I'm your sister!"

"If father didn’t marrying your mother, you will be wholly mine, you know?" Hyukjae smirked, he did not even respond to expressions of fear that vaguely appeares from Yunhee’s cold face.

It is common knowledge that Hyukjae chasing his sister’s love, even when Younghwan married Inhyeong, Yunhee’s biological mother, two years ago. But Hyukjae not to arbitrarily hate his stepmother, in fact he is very fond of her as his own mother. Hyukjae’s biological mother died when giving birth to him and it actually makes Younghwan start discriminate his son. Especially when Younghwan know that the child caused his own wife died, even Hyukjae was born without Blacknorm like his older brother, Sungmin. Hyukjae could only moving objects he wants without touching it, otherwise there were no other special powers that make his father proud of him.

"Okay, I'll talk to Kyuhyun now." Hyukjae started stepped his legs but a second later he turned. "Oh ya, I heard you were ordered to teach the fundamentals of a Norms. Is that true?"

"Yes." Yunhee answered briefly, she was still lowered her head without even looking into Hyukjae’s face.

"Follow that command. Kyuhyun is a precious friend to me, you understand?"

"I... know."

Yunhee can see the back of her brother from behind, she could not resist when Hyukjae who governed it. Yunhee not understand about this family, all feels so awkward for her, even though their relationship, including with Sungmin-it was so close.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Actually Kyuhyun does not know how to face Hyukjae this time, he upset but there was no right to behave like that. Everything makes it frantic, for what Hyukjae hide about his sister? Even when he saw the girl and her brother both at that time, Hyukjae did not explain it at all. As there is something wrong and covered up. Kyuhyun thought there must be something behind all of this, and he had to ask someone who really knows the ins and outs of the Lee family, because in fact his best friend never told him that.

"Donghae." Kyuhyun patted the back of his new friend, while chasing him running down the corridor.

"Yes?"

"Can you tell me more about the Lee family?"

"What's the matter with you? Aren’t you Hyukjae’s best friend? I think you know more about him."

"No, I didn’t."

"Okay, but not here."

Donghae brought that new child-Kyuhyun-into the cafeteria, there is a crowded place. Of course, it's break time. They will not suspect, because other students chatter louder, and enough to hide these talks that according to Kyuhyun is important talks.

"Why are you interested in this?"

"I just feel someone is hiding something from me."

"You mean Hyukjae?"

"Yeah, I guess." Kyuhyun replied weakly. "But I rarely see him since coming to this school."

"He often spends his time with Sungmin in the hall."

"So what happened actually with Lee family?"

"I'll tell you." Donghae sighed softly. "The family consists of Mr. Lee Younghwan his father, his mother Mrs. Inhyeong, Sungmin, Hyukjae, and Yunhee. Sungmin is the oldest, he's the greatest but he never spent his time in the classroom. Sungmin always been able to learn everything by himself."

"You mean he taught himself to control his power?"

"Yes." Donghae continued. "While Hyukjae, he was actually the family's youngest child before his mother, Mrs. Dambi died when Hyukjae was born."

"So, Yunhee wasn't their siblings?"

"Exactly.”

“Then what about Hyukjae?”

“Hyukjae didn’t have any great powers, he can only move objects without touching them. Moreover, there is no special ability on him. It makes Hyukjae hates all the owners of the power, even his own father."

"But why not with Sungmin?"

"I don’t know about that."

"And what about the girl?"

"Yunhee... she was... as I already told you in the the infirmary. She was very cold and curtly to anyone, she hated thunder and rain especially."

"Eh? Why? "

"I don’t know."

"All right... go ahead."

"According to what I heard, Hyukjae loved his sister, but Yunhee totally ignored him. She had refused Hyukjae several times, but it looks like Hyukjae has not given up."

Kyuhyun was surprised by Donghae’s statement, but then he tried to control himself to calm down. No wonder, he saw weird sign at that time when Hyukjae met his sister. "Then why Hyukjae doesn’t like you? He also said there are two others whose he hates."

"I don’t have any ideas, maybe because I, Chanyeol, and Kyungsoo come from the low class. I admit it, I and they are the children of Mr. Younghwan’s accomplices. Perhaps that's why he thinks in that way." Donghae looked sad to explain it to Kyuhyun. "Hey, do you want me to introduce you to Chanyeol and Kyungsoo?"

"Err... okay but not now."

"All right. But... hey, do you probably like Yunhee?" Suddenly Donghae asked, then Kyuhyun immediately launched a killer stare. "I'm just asking hehe." He chuckled.

Kyuhyun still chatting casually with Donghae in the cafeteria when suddenly Hyukjae came. That Yunhee’s older brother was looking towards Donghae with a look of resentment. Donghae understand, he immediately went from the presence of Kyuhyun without a word.

"You make my new friend away with that." Kyuhyun heaved a deep breath, set his emotions remained stable.

"She is my half sister." Hyukjae sat in front of his friend, and then straight to the point.

"I know."

"Is it a janitor boy who tell you?"

"Stop called him as a janitor boy, he is the same as us."

"You're starting to seem unaffected." Hyukjae got up, intending to go but he turned briefly as he launched a sharp look at Kyuhyun. "I hope you don’t get the wrong information from him." He said, and then promptly disappeared from Kyuhyun’s face.

~~~~~~~~~~~

ask something to me if you confused about this story ^^