Sander Academy

Blacknorm

"You like this place, Kyuhyun?" Eunhyuk directly asked for Kyuhyun’s opinion about the school in front of them now.

"Well, not bad for the size of your wealth." Kyuhyun smirked.

"Hahaha, am I that rich?" Eunhyuk tapped Kyuhyun’s arm gently. "Come on, get in, you wouldn’t like to linger in this bright weather, hmm?"

Kyuhyun looked at the sky which suddenly turned into a very bright and hot, "This time you're right." Before entering into the magnificent building, Kyuhyun could see the carved inscription of the stone which is attached to the wall of the building. There is written SANDER ACADEMY.

Soon they arrived in front of a class which full of noise, then an old man came out of the class. He greeted with a smile to Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun.

"Good afternoon, Mr. Lee." The man greeted.

"Hi, Uncle Park. Can you accompany my best friend to his room?" Eunhyuk seems so enthusiastic. "I have to go to somewhere."

"Yes, Sir."

"Are you leaving?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Yes, we will meet in class later. Hmm .. that is, if we are in the same class, bye!" Said Eunhyuk and he immediately walked away.

"Well, Mr. Cho, follow me." Said Mr. Park carrying the backpack belongs to Kyuhyun.

"Err..."

"Just call me Uncle Park."

"Yes, Uncle, how do you know my name?"

"I think it's clearly written in your backpack, Sir."

Kyuhyun ogle his backpack, then blushed. "Oh yeah, you're right."

Uncle Park walks like a man who was in a hurry or maybe it goes like that, maybe his style. While Kyuhyun in awe staring at the building that surrounds him, so great, so elegant, very neat, and certainly quite comfortable with the atmosphere of darkness. That is very desirable by him.

"You must know, here are so many buildings and all the same shape. So you have to be careful not to astray." Uncle Park said clearly.

"Yes."

"Here you can choose whether to go to class which are compatible with your wish, continue your field favorites studies but... you can’t specify which classes you want to train your power."

"Then how do I know how to control it?"

"Someone will tell you, it usually is the homeroom teacher of the class that you are taking. You will know later, so be patient."

"Well, I understand." Kyuhyun definite nodded.

"Now it's up, this is your room, Mr. Cho. And it’s your backpack." Uncle Park bowed, a sign of respect.

"Yes, thank you, Uncle Park. Ah, I guess you don’t have to bowing that low to me, I felt a bit uncomfortable."

Uncle Park nodded slowly. Then Kyuhyun began to enter his new room, widen his views to all corners of the space in his room.

"Err... Sir..." Uncle Park called Kyuhyun again.

"Yes?"

"You have a cool name." Uncle Park said suddenly and he immediately went after it.

Looks like Kyuhyun really enjoy his new room. The room was almost exactly like his room at home, and he really liked it. While relaxing the full moon looked so pretty from the window of his room on the third floor, Kyuhyun smiled faintly recalled the incident this afternoon. When Uncle Park mention that his name is cool, he thought it was a rare thing.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Knock... knock...

It's not a school alarm nor not the alarm clock sits belongs to Kyuhyun, and where the voice come from none other than a knock on the door? Kyuhyun woke up just as the door, his voice did not stop until Kyuhyun opened the door and asked, "What," he asked in a tone of disapproval. "You know, Eunhyuk, it's 4 o'clock in the morning?"

"Hehe... Sorry, Kyuhyun. " Eunhyuk chuckled. "They already know, we have to hurry."

"They? Who do you mean?"

"Have you had a bath?" Eunhyuk asked suddenly.

"What do you mean? Of course I haven’t done any activity other than sleeping."

"Well, it's an easy matter."

Eunhyuk pull Kyuhyun out of his room and closed the door. In a hurry, he was carried Kyuhyun off into a large hall with ancient style. The place was surrounded by Axuz trees, bushy red leafy old trees. Kyuhyun forcing his feet to stop from pulling Eunhyuk’s hand, they stopped right in front of the entrance hall.

"What are you doing, Eunhyuk? What do you mean by they? And why did you take me to this place?" Kyuhyun asked with insistent questions.

"Hey, calm down." Eunhyuk sighed deeply. "Those girls from women’s dormitory already know you exist and that's not a good thing."

"You mean women's dorm next to where I live?"

"Yes."

"All of them?"

"Exactly."

"And why? Is that a problem?"

"Please, stop your questions. You don’t know how famous you are." Eunhyuk getting tired by Kyuhyun’s questions.

"It still makes me wonder."

"Let's go." Eunhyuk pushed the door of the hall. "Hi, Bro!" Eunhyuk greeted to a man who turned his back.

A man with a sizable body, he has blonde hair. Kyuhyun could only see his back, he did not even know if Eunhyuk had a brother.

"Hi, Kyuhyun." He greeted Kyuhyun with a smile.

"Kyuhyun, he's my brother, Sungmin."

"Sungmin, Lee Sungmin." Said Eunhyuk’s brother while shaking Kyuhyun’s hands.

"I..."

"Cho Kyuhyun, right?" Cut Sungmin immediately. "Everyone here already knows where you are, I guess."

"Eh?"

"They have the power here, just like you."

"I think it's quite reasonable." Kyuhyun said, scratching his head confused. "Err... you yourself what are you doing here?"

"Just looking for tranquility, I was practicing my ability to read minds. But you're so hard to..."

"Me?"

"Yes, it’s very difficult to read your mind."

Kyuhyun glanced to Eunhyuk but he just smiled. "Kyuhyun still don’t understand about it, Hyung. He needs time to adjust." Eunhyuk stated.

"I really didn’t understand you."

"You'll know after walked into my father’s room." Eunhyuk pointed to a closed door room.

"I'll go alone?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Of course." Replied Sungmin. "Come."

With a little hesitant, Kyuhyun steps into the room with a door that looked sturdy and large, he did not even know what was waiting for him inside. Actually he's a little scared, this is the first time the fear spread in his body. Kyuhyun up in the middle of the room, he stopped in his tracks when the doors suddenly closed itself. Then came a figure large-bodied man with strapping chest, he approached Kyuhyun with smile.

"I’m  Younghwan. Lee Younghwan, Eunhyuk and Sungmin's father. " Said the man, shaking Kyuhyun’s hands.

"I'm Cho Kyuhyun, just call me Kyuhyun."

"I know, Sungmin is often talked about you."

"Sungmin?"

"Yeah, I guess he's heard a lot of from Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk is rarely speaking to me." Younghwan pulled off his hands. "Hmm..." Suddenly he holds his head, closed his eyes, as if such person were a headache.

"What's wrong, err...?"

"Just call me Uncle Younghwan." He said, and he was not holding his head again. "It's okay, Son. You're hard to guess, huh?" He smiled.

"Eh?"

"You're quite famous here, your aura is so different so many Norms here who feel the power.."

"Norms?"

"Yes. You don’t know?"

Kyuhyun shook his head, all the people he have met in the school's success made him confuse with these terms and those strange words.

The old man named Younghwan smirked, smiled unknowingly. "So what you got?"

"I really don’t understand about it."

"Ah ya, you will understand later. Well then, you seem to have entered every Blacknorm Class in here. The rest, you can ask Eunhyuk or Sungmin."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Kyuhyun quite a long time chatting with Eunhyuk’s father but there is no words that he understood. All the words of Eunhyuk, his brother, and his father did not make sense to him. It was almost 7:00 am, he did not even take a shower. Kyuhyun immediately ran to his room after saying goodbye to Younghwan and two Lee Brothers. Kyuhyun has just reached the dorm but there seems to be a strange, he looked around there was a lot of eyes staring at him, and all are women. He has understood now the word 'they' referred to Eunhyuk earlier.

"Uh, he's the new kid."

"He's very handsome."

"Yeah, handsome."

"I want to touch him."

Murmuring here and there, somehow Kyuhyun’s ear becomes very sharp. He even realized now. Without thinking, Kyuhyun sprinted to his room, he saved. 07:21 o'clock, Kyuhyun survived from those girls’ pounce. Now he was walking toward the cafeteria stealth, worms in the stomach is groaning in hunger.

"Hey!" Someone hit Kyuhyun shoulder from behind.

Kyuhyun turned slowly, saw Eunhyuk with a look of innocence. "You! It scared me."

"You're like a thief, Kyuhyun."

"I avoided the girls who chasing me."

"Hahaha." Eunhyuk laughed out loud. "My friend is so famous, so unexpected."

"I'm hungry." Kyuhyun stated.

"All right, let's eat."

Eunhyuk put his arms around Kyuhyun's shoulder, they both go together towards canteen.

"When the first lesson begins?" Kyuhyun asked during his breakfast with Eunhyuk.

"Depends, what grade are you in?"

"I don’t understand, your father said Blacknorm class. What does he mean? He also told me to attend all classes."

"What!?" Eunhyuk shocked but then he was able to control himself. "Blacknorm class is strength training. Umm... then you start with Mr. Freddic’s class. If you're a little bit understood the basics, you are allowed to astronomy class or other science classes."

"What class he teaches?"

"Controling Five Senses. That's the most basic."

"All right."

"At 8, soon."

"Huh?"

"Okay, I'm off. Don’t forget at 8!" Eunhyuk shouted to Kyuhyun as he left in a quandary.

It's confusing, Kyuhyun had no idea where the class Eunhyuk meant. He did not even know the whole school buildings.

"Excuse me..." Kyuhyun said to one of the boy that were passing in front of him.

"Yes?"

"You know the Controlling Five Senses class?" Kyuhyun asked politely.

"Yes. Are you, Kyuhyun huh? "

"Yeah." Kyuhyun nodded slowly.

"Woah... Your aura is really very nice."

"What?" Kyuhyun winced.

"Come, follow me." Said the guy pulled Kyuhyun’s hand.

The guy had brought Kyuhyun around the entire school to a class that is located at the corner, a class with a sign saying "Blacknorm 1". Once from the front it looks the class was very old, but big enough. The door was wide-open, slowly the guy was peering into the classroom.

"Good, no Mr. Freddic." He said.

"Is this the class?"

"Yes." Replied the guy. "Oh, yeah. We have not met yet, my name is Lee Donghae. Just call me Donghae."

"I..."

"I know." Said Donghae to Kyuhyun who immediately stop his words.

"Where the classroom you're in?" Asked Kyuhyun.

"I'm in Blacknorm 3, the rest we can talk later?"

"Of course."

"Okay, see you later, my friend!" Donghae waved his hand as he passed from the presence of Kyuhyun.

"Friends?" Murmured Kyuhyun.

Then without further ado Kyuhyun entered the new class, looking around with his usual cold expression. he did not understand about the word nervous or something. Relaxed, slowly, but sure...

Thump! Thump! Thump!

Kyuhyun find a creature that made him squint a bit, a pensive girl sitting facing the window. The girl was sitting on a chair at the far right corner and it’s also close to the window. Kyuhyun can’t help himself but continue to look at her, without realizing that all eyes were staring at him as well, especially the girls.

"That’s Kyuhyun." The boy who sat in front of the girl's chirped as saw Kyuhyun.

"Yunhee... he looked at you."Another girl warned.

The girl called Yunhee turned her head and looked at the Kyuhyun with a sharp stare—no, more than that, it was a cold stare. Kyuhyun approached her unknowingly, he sat down in the empty seat that is next to the girl. His eyes are not fixed on the girl anymore, now he's looking straight ahead. Recognizing that Mr. Freddic has come, as usual with an arrogantly.

"Morning all." He said to the whole class, tried his best to be friendly but did not succeed because it does not show his expression that he was a friendly type.

"Morning, Mr. Fredic." Replied all students, except Kyuhyun.

"Well, it looks like there is a new face here. Introduce yourself, son." Ordered Mr. Freddic.

"Hi..." Kyuhyun greeted with a flat tone. "I’m Cho Kyuhyun, just call me Kyuhyun."

"What kind of ability do you have?"

"I do not know."

Mr. Freddic smile—more like dishonor laughter followed by all students in the class. Kyuhyun does not care, he did not even know what's wrong with them. "What?" Asked Kyuhyun still looking impassive.

"You're so innocent, Kyuhyun. Maybe because you're new but all of the students here even knows the ability of each of them."

"I just didn’t know, Sir. If that's what you mean. But Uncle Younghwan told me to attend all classes." Kyuhyun cleared.

"Uncle Younghwan?" Mr. Freddic struck dumb to hear what Kyuhyun talking about. He mentioned of the word that is unacceptable, the other students also seemed as surprised as him. "Err... well then shall we just start the subject?"

Mr. Freddic start the lesson, all serious listening and amazed when he showed an example of the attraction Blacknorm sense of vision. An outstanding attractions, Mr. Freddic use his eyes to split the flower pot on the desk with a laser coming out of his eyes.

"Sir!" Kyuhyun held up his hand.

"Yes, Kyuhyun?"

"I don’t understand at all the basics."

All students looked at Kyuhyun with a wonder look, they never even dared to interrupt Mr. Freddic’s attractions. "You can come here." Said Mr. Fred.

Kyuhyun don’t know what to do but to obey his teacher "Yes?"

"Can you practice what I'm doing?"

"Eh?"

"I guess you can’t." Mr. Fred laughed, looking at all the students in front of him. "You see? He's not as good as you're talking about." He added

A moment later, a small aquarium beside the board broke by itself all of sudden. Mr. Fred surprised to see Kyuhyun’s eyes turned to red but he did not see that the eyes issuing laser like his. At the moment, all gawked including Mr. Fred himself. Mr. Fred looked closely at Kyuhyun and hold him right at the moment when suddenly Kyuhyun fainted.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

read this too >>>> THE GIRL'S SCREAM!!