(Sorry no title (: )

Who Do I Choose?

 

*Authors Note* I put links for pictures ^^. Sorry for grammar or spelling mistakes..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Changmin’s P.O.V.

----------------------------------------------------------

*Alarm Clock goes off*

“AHHHHHHHHHH D:” Changmin screams as he falls off his bed. “What the eff Changmin-__-!!!, I’m trying to sleep you stupid” Yunho says covering his face with a pillow.

“DUDE. WE HAVE SCHOOL!!” Changmin half screams. “Soo?..” “Get your lazy bum up hyung”. He kicks Yunho off his bed (since Leila’s sleeping in Yunho’s room). He goes to the bathroom to get ready.

*Yay!! All nice and squeaky clean ^^. Time to wake up Leila! :D

He walks to Yunho’s room, opens the door, and walks to the bed. “Leila” Changmin says while poking you. You move a little, annoyed by the person poking you. “LEILA!!!” Changmin screams.

Leila’s P.O.V.

---------------------------------------------------

I heard the door open and someone is walking up to the bed. I hear that person call my name then I feel a jab on my side. “LEILA!!!”

“WHAT?!?!” I screamed loudly. Changmin’s eyes widened and he backed up. Jaejoong, Mickey, and Junsu came running in they screamed “WHAT HAPPENED?!?!!?” “That. happened” You point to Changmin. All four of them tilted their head to the side like a confused puppy. “What?.. I’m soo confused..” Changmin said. You glared at all of them.

“Do not scream at me to wake up” You kept on glaring at them which made Mickey and Jaejoong nervous. Dolphin boy was just spacing out. Yunho came walking in when you were glaring. “Uh.. what’s going on?” He said nervously… Changmin looked at the clock on the nightstand. “OH CRAP! WE HAVE 10 MINUTES TILL SCHOOL STARTS!! D:”

“WHAT?!?!?” You Screamed. You rushed to the bathroom and freshened up. Thanks to your lovely Oppas they already had some clothes waiting outside the door for you. Your outfit [http://www.yesstyle.com/en/puffy-sleeveless-satin-babydoll-top-white-one-size/info.html/pid.1022978955] .You walked out of the bathroom and heard.. “Aww you look beautiful ^^". You blushed and walked quickly to the car where the rest of the guys were waiting.

You guys all went in one car, squishing together so you can fit. Once you got to school you went your separate way since the guys are Kingka’s and you’re just a regular person.

As your walking into class…---

“Hey girls, look. Its an outsider” Eva, the “popular” girl said causing her groupie to laugh at you. “Look at what she’s wearing, talk about trying to fit in”. You fidgeted, tugging at the ends of your shirt. You thought you looked fine since Jaejoong said so. “Lets give her a makeover…” They were walking towards you until…..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Authors note* This is what the guys are wearing  http://www.asianpopcorn.com/battle_images/DBSK__26082010081223.jpg

 
 Nootee!! o: . The story will unravel itself soon. It might be confusing at first but then it won't ^^.