One of those days

Who Do I Choose?

 

Leilas P.O.V.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Oppa catch me!” I shouted running towards him.
“Oof, man you’re heavy. D: … haha just kidding” Yunho said. He twirled with you on his
back, laughing and jumping around. You guys were at the park on a warm spring evening. The rest DBSK was watching you guys with envious eyes wanting your dongsaeng and sunbae relationship but you guys were like a family. (Jaejoong’s like the omma, Mickey is like the appa, Junsu Is like your oppa, Yunho and Changmin were your closest people~best friend~ whatever floats your boat).

 

You ran towards the rest of DBSK with Yunho trailing behind you. “Oppas, I want ice cream” you put on your best pout that no one can resist, not even Sungmin of Super Junior. “Pleeassseee??” You batted your eyelashes while pouting.  “Araso, Araso we’ll go buy ice cream” Changmin said putting his arm around your shoulder.

You guys went to the ice cream shop and got your ice creams. While walking home you suddenly tripped over thin air and fell onto the ground, your ice cream flew somewhere. “Do we ha-a—AHH” Junsu tripped over you and fell making his ice cream fly somewhere. “What the hell was that?! O_______o Ohh sorry Leila I didn’t see you on the ground.” “Wait… LEILA??”

“OH MY GAHD. LEILA MY BABY!! ARE YOU OKAY?” Jaejoong screamed flinging his ice cream. Yes, yes he is in Omma Jaejoong mode. His eyes widened when he saw your bleeding knee he picked you up bridal style and ran to their house. “LEIILAA, I SOO SORRY” Junsu cried. He began bawling “Su oppa, its okay its just a little scratch”.. “A little scratch that bled a lot TT^TT.” Mickey replied. Jaejoong cleaned your knee and disinfected it then put a hello kitty band-aid to top it off. “Done ^^”.

 

You guys watch a movie. Yunho and Changmin were the first one to notice that you fell asleep.*Long day huh? She must be very tired* They took you up to their room. DBSK watched you while you slept. Yunho and Changmin’s thoughts *She looks like an angel while she’s sleeping (: . Soo adorable. I wish I could call her mine.”*
“Aww shes soo cute ^^, sleep well our little Angel” Jaejoong whispered. They each took a turn to kiss her forehead then they turned off the light and went downstairs to watch the rest of the movie.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

*Authors note* - Please Comment and Criticize! :D. Sorry that its a short chapter X..x.. I'll try to make it longer..and i know it ):