Mission

Who Do I Choose?

 

*Authors note** (: Heyyoh. If you see a word like this >> pikachu .. Click it...well left click it and open it in a new tab!!! :D. It shows a picture of what the word looks like ^^. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Yunho’s P.O.V.

---------------------------------------------

We walked into Beast’s mansion and into the dining room since there was more space.
“So, what's the mission?” I asked. “G-Dragon wants to buy some E., I want you guys to go to Club VVIP to do the trade.” Doojoon the leader of Beast said.  Yoseob gave him the case “This whole thing costs 1mil.” The guys got ready and armed themselves with pistols, revolvers, and my all time favorite a taser. Yes. A taser. Dbsk’s outfit.  *Authors Note** Beast is working under Dbsk's parents. Dbsk work with a lower risk of violence while Beast works at higher risk. Dbsk works a lower risk because they want to hang out with friends and lead a somewhat normal life. Beast works all day except for Yoseob, Kikwang, and Dongwoon they still go to high school.

We got to club VVIP and man was it packed. We got in and a guard led us to a room downstairs in the back. *Good, there's a back door to get out.*The guard led us to a door and left. I knocked on the door.  We heard a faint “come in”. I opened the door and we walked in.

“Here’s your stuff, where the money?” I said as I shook the case. One of the guys from Big Bang who was known as Taeyang put a couple of cases on a table that was in front of us. “Go ahead. Check it” I looked at Junsu and nodded towards the cases. “Hyung there's only 500grand in the cases”.

“Where's the rest of the money?” I barked. “Tell your homies I’ll give them the rest if I’m satisfied”
“ no you won’t you’ll give us the money right now!” Jaejoong roared. He pulled out his pistol “GIVE US THE ING MONEY”. Big Bang took out their guns and so did we. Someone from the Big Bang side fired first then it was all a mess.


Changmin’s P.O.V.

----------------------------------------------------

As soon as I heard the first gunshot I fired back. I ran to and got all the cases of money and threw then out the door and then I ran to get the others out. “You in !” G-Dragon said running after me. He shoved me which I then shoved Junsu and Mickey out the door first then all I heard behind me was a loud crash. Jaejoong and I looked over and saw Yunho on the ground covering his bleeding stomach with G-Dragon hovering over him. My eyes widened, “YUNHO!!” I screamed. I shot G-Dragon while Jae was fighting off two other guys which were Daesung and Seungri. I grabbed Yunho and started running “Jae!! Get the E case and run out!” I shouted.

We drove back to the mansion. I ran Yunho up to the infirmary we have and clean up his wound. “Thanks Changmin” Yunho coughed. “Don’t worry bout it. We’re buds aren’t we?” I replied softly smiling. I gave him some medicine and helped him walk back to his room. The guys came up “Is he okay?” “Yeah he’s fine”. Jae looked at Yunho “You mister are staying home for a week”.

“WHAT?! NOO!! WHY??” Yunho shouted, but then winced at the pain. “Look at the condition you’re in -__- You can’t even walk without help” Mickey said rolling his eyes. Yunho pouted. “I’ll go call Jed your butler to watch you” I said. “Well, I’m gonna go contact Beast to tell them what happened” Jae said. We all retreated to our own rooms.

 

Yunho’s P.O.V.

----------------------------------------------

*Oh great. I'm gonna be all alone with Jed my butler -__-.*......I wonder what Leila's doing... OH CRAP LEILA!! D: *She's gonna freak out that I got hurt -____- Damn it! What are we gonna tell her? That I got shot? No way. She can’t know that our family is in the Mafia. She can never find out. She might get mad and leave us. She knows each and every one of us except for that fact. She only knows that our family is rich because our parents own the biggest company in Korea. Damn. –sigh- Well the guys would probably figure out something to say…* I kept singing the song 'By Chance (You an I) by JRA' until I fell asleep.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Authors note*  Comment and Subscribe Please ^^, Kamsahamnida!!