Hidden?

Who Do I Choose?

 

*Authors note* -- The person's thought will be in any color. except for the school bell that goes *Beeeeeeeeeep*  it will always be in red.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yunho’s P.O.V.

-------------------------------------------

 

I ran to Leila’s classroom. She forgot her purse in the car TT^TT. Again. I burst through the door and scanned the room. She was being cornered by the so called ‘queenkas’, well they’re more like ugly snobby rich girls that cake makeup on their face and they dress all hoe-ish . Something I do not like.

 

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!” I shouted as I walked up to them. “Oppa~, this ugly girl is trying to be pretty” Eva said pouting. *Authors note*… Eww man I wanted to barf when I typed that. LOLS. I stared at her with a disgusted face. “Psh, she’s beautiful unlike you, you fake Barbie wanna be.” Eva just stood there with a shocked look on her face. I helped Leila up “Are you okay?”

“Yeah I’m fine, thanks Yunho” Leila said looking down. I took my forefinger and placed it under her chin, tilting her face towards mine. “Anytime Angel ^^. And don’t worry you’re not ugly, you’re beautiful!” I said smiling. I gave her her purse. *Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep* “There goes the bell TT^TT, well I’ll see you at lunch, have a good day Leila” “You too Oppa.”

 

Leila’s P.O.V.

----------------------------------------------------

 

“There goes the bell TT^TT, well I’ll see you at lunch, have a good day Leila” Yunho said starting to walk away. “You too Oppa” I replied. *I hope I do have a good day Lso far its been a bad day. I almost got mauled by the Queenkas. –sigh- Hope this day doesn’t drag on too long*Class started then all the other classes before lunch. Man was that morning long -__-. *Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeep* *Yess!! Lunchh!!!!* I quickly ran out of my classroom and went to the cafeteria. I waited in line for kimchi and jjajangmyun my two favorites. I got my food and went to look for a table. Yunho and Changmin Oppa saw me. They looked at each other, raised their eye brows, and smiled. I looked at them like they had 3 heads each. I snapped out of my trance and realized they were walking towards me, I turned around to walk away but I felt someone holding my arm. I turned around “U-uh… Hey Changmin Oppa…”

“Hey Leila why are you going that way? Come sit with us!!” Changmin squealed. “Uhh no thanks JI’m fine..” I nervously said. “No way.” Changmin snapped back at me. He took my tray and told Yunho to drag me along. Yunho started dragging me until I pulled back. “No.” I said. Yunho gave me his “do you really want to start this” face. “No I’m not going and that’s final.” I said looking away. I felt like I was being picked up in the air.. And I was. -____- damn you Yunho and your friggin muscles.

Yunho set me down between him and Jaejoong. “FOOD!!!” I shouted. I started digging into my food like there was no tomorrow. “LEILA!! LEILA!!” Junsu Oppa squealed “You’re gonna choke you babo.” They all stared at me for another minute then started eating. We all finished. I had one class left. Which was P.E. and I had it with the guys.

School was over. I was waiting outside for them so they can bring me home.
 “Hey Leila ready to go?” Jaejoong asked. “Yeah, can we hang out today Oppas?” “Sorry… we can’t we have some stuff to do” Mickey said frowning. “Maybe tomorrow?”  “Okay Oppas, Thanks for the ride home.” “No problem Leila, see you tomorrow!” Jaejoong said driving away. *Hmm I wonder why they’re always busy like this we only hang out on the weekends sad. They’re not hiding anything from me are they?... I hope they’re not.*


DBSK’S P.O.V./Thoughts

“We can’t tell her about our family being in the Mafia” Jaejoong said. “We know” the rest of DBSK said in unison. “We’ve been hiding it from her for too long -__-. What if she finds out??” Junsu panicked. “She won’t find out. Hurry up Jae, we gotta get to Beast’s mansion for the mission.” Jae rolled his eyes and stepped on the gas.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Authors note* Hehe. DBSK's secret life is revealed but its still hidden to Leila. And Yes. Beast is added to the story.
Question : Will she find out?
Answer: I don't know... Stay tuned ^^            ANYWAY. Please Comment and don't be silent ^^!!