Accusation

Serial Killer

Sixth|Chapter
Accusation

 


My eyes fluttered open, whilst the alarm clock rang. I sighed, and reached for the snooze button, which was on the other side of the bed, meaning I had to stretch over Minho’s body to just reach the clock.

After pressing the button, to quiten the room, I placed my head on my pillow, and I smiled. “Minho..” I called my husband, his eyes still remained closed but I knew he was awake.

“Minho, it’s time to wake up.” I said, and pressed a light kiss on his lips. I saw the sides of his lips twitch into a smile, but his eyes still remained closed. “One more kiss and I’ll wake up.”

I rolled my eyes and scoffed, but couldn’t help but blush.

I pressed another kiss on his lips, and was stunned when he rolled on top of me, and shoved his tongue into my mouth without my permission. I slapped his back, and struggled against him but his firm posture didn’t seem effected.

He pinned both of my hands over my head with one of his hands. He broke the kiss, and placed gentle kisses on my neck.

“Min…Minho. My aunt is coming.” He stopped abruptly, and looked at me— eyeing me sternly. I knew he had a strong dislike towards my aunt.

“Why?” He asked pushing himself off me, and helping me to sit up straight. “She said she wanted to come over, and well I didn’t decline her offer to come over.”

He seemed angry.

“No, I meant, why didn’t you tell me?”

“I knew that you would force me to say no to her offer, so I didn’t tell you. I know how you feel about her.” He sighed and closed his eyes for a few brief seconds, before reopening them again

“I only dislike her because of the way she treats you. And how she used to treat Taemin.”     

 

“Promise me you’ll behave?” I asked Minho, as we both walked to the lobby of our house.

“Promise.” He said, with no real ambition to keep his promise.

I opened the door, forcing a smile to my lips to greet my aunt and her husband.

I saw her. She wasn’t very pleased; She was shivering in the cold.

“Are you trying to kill me? How long were you intending us to wait outside?” I just smiled, my lips twitched.

“Come in.” I said, gesturing them in with my hand. My aunt scoffed, and rolled her eyes. She removed her shoes, and so did her husband, at least they had some manners.

She pushed past Minho, he was going to snap and I grabbed his arm just before doing so. “Please.” Was all I said, which made him exhale loudly and nod.

I walked into the kitchen, where my aunt was. She had already sat herself down, and her husband sat down beside her. He was really timid, I wondered why he had chosen to marry someone like her. Someone as evil as my aunt.

“Are you going to just stand there or are you going to serve us?”

I gulped down the insults that threatened to escape. I didn’t want to stoop to her level, I wasn’t mean and I didn’t intend to be mean.

I was about to walk into the kitchen, and I knew Minho was going to follow me, until my aunt decided to stop him. “Are you a dog? Stop following her around and sit down.”

It seemed ironic that she was referring Minho to a dog, and yet she told him to sit down. I should have retaliated back, comparing her husband as a shy little dog that couldn’t decided its mind, but I didn’t anyway.

I wasn’t going to stoop down to her level.

I wasn’t evil.

I walked into the kitchen, grabbed the bowl of food, and walked back into the dining room, with the hot bowl of food.

I sat myself down next to Minho. He kicked my foot lightly, indicating me that he was angry with my aunt’s attitude, that’s how I interpreted.

We were all eating until my aunt had volunteered to break the silence. “I hope they find the killers of my sister and Taemin.” She said eyeing me dangerously. I could feel that she was trying to imply that I was the killer, when I wasn’t.

“I will not hesitate to tell the truth to the police, even if it kills me.” She spat out harshly, I refrained from looking at her, because I knew that I was about to snap.

“Excuse me, but you have to no right to talk to my wife like that.” Minho defended me.

“Oh, shut up, bloody frog. Wife? You call that a wife, she’s a killer and a loser My hand clenched around the fork I had in my hand. “She killed my sister and Taemin. I know it.”

“You’re crazy.” Minho said, taking a sip of his drink.

You’re crazy for marrying her. She could be sleeping with men for all you know.” I stood up so fast that my chair was knocked over.

“Are we talking about yourself? Because that’s what I think you did to your husband over there.” I pointed at the timid male that was slowly turning into a shade of pink. “You were the one that had an affair, because you weren’t feeling loved, you needed a bit of energy in your life. So you ended up in bed with some gigolo. Isn’t that right?”

When I had realized what I had said, I gasped. They were all staring at me.

Her husband didn’t say anything. He just seemed embarrassed with the whole situation, and my aunt just seemed angry for her husband not defending her like Minho had done for me.

“Aren’t you going to say anything?” She questioned her husband angrily.

“Erm, thanks for the meal.” He said.

I inhaled, before speaking again. “You like accusing people, with your dirty assumptions but you don’t know the truth. You just like pointing that dirty finger of yours at people, isn’t that right? You’re here in my house, accusing me of Taemin’s death as well as my parent’s death. Why would I kill them?”

She shrugged her shoulders. “I don’t know, you tell me.”

I rolled my eyes, and slammed my fists against the table. “Get out.” I shouted pointing at the door of the dining room.

“Get the out.”

“Liliana...” Minho warned, I looked at him angrily. “Are you defending her, because if you are then you can leave too?” I spat out angrily at Minho and he shut his mouth immediately.

My aunt got her belongings, and began walking out of my house. She placed her high heels on, and opened the door; her hand gripped the doorknob.

“Just remember, I will find the criminal.” I slammed the door close in her face, and exhaled loudly.

I was just so annoyed.
That women knew how to irritate me.
That women knew how to make really angry.

“God, how I hate her.” Minho moaned, running his hand through his hair.

My vision was becoming blurry, and I knew I was going to cry over that evil woman, but I didn’t want to.
I really didn’t want to cry.
I didn’t want to cry over my aunt.
I didn’t want to cry over an evil witch like her.

“Lili—.”

“I just don’t understand, why she hates me so much.” Minho sighed, and pulled me into his arms. my hair with his soft hand, whilst I cried on his shoulder.

I couldn’t understand why she would hate me so much.