Magic

Keep Your Lips Zipped

 

3rd Person POV

 

"Eunhyun I am not going to help you." Suho said with a voice of finality. You glared at him and crossed your arms angrily.

"Kim Joonmyun do you want to get to school or not!" You shouted in exasperation. You were getting annoyed at how uncooperative he was being, and he was getting annoyed at how persistent you were being.

"Eunhyun I am not going to use my powers to get to class! I'd rather be late without breaking rules than be early and break the rules." He said then grabbed his backpack to leave the house and start walking out the door. You grabbed your backpack and followed behind him, sulking slightly but not bothering him anymore. But of course calm moments never last long with you around.

"BUT WHY! WHAT IS SO WRONG WITH CONJURING A DRAGON! OR OR OR A CAR! MAYBE EVEN A MOTORCYCLE! YOU COULD JUST SAY THAT WE BOUGHT ONE!" You whined then dropped down to your knees as you grabbed onto his ankle.

"Eunhyun get off of me we are already almost there and plus they could sense the pulse of magic through it. Come on just stop whining and we'll get there soon!" He said then shook you off of his leg. You groaned and grabbed onto his backpack as you dragged your feet along the road, make him pull you to the school. "Eunhyun look we're here now get to your class so I could get a break!" Suho shouted then stormed off to his classroom. You frowned then stuck your hands in your pockets as you started to walk to your own class.

"Stupid Joonmyun we could've been here so much sooner..." You grumbled then kicked a fat rock out of your way. It almost hit the person in front of you but they popped a force field around them and it bounced off and disappeared from a teacher growing annoyed of the fat rock.

You plopped down onto your seat right before the bell rang and you banged your head on the table out of boredom.

"Good morning my special class of the talented - what is this witchcraft is Eunhyun really actually here." Your teacher Mr. Kwon said and gawked at you in shock. You waved with a meek smile then dropped your head down to the table again. "Daniel, sense her aura and tell me if her brother is just playing tricks to get her grade up." Mr. Kwon requested. You stared at Daniel as he got up and you felt the rush of power over you as he sensed your aura and tried to find a magical pulse. He smiled at you and shook his head to Mr. Kwon.

"No, sir. She is actually here this time." He said then sat back down. Mr. Kwon smiled and checked to see if everyone was there and then he set his clipboard down and smiled.

"Well it's nice to have you here for once now. So you will have to catch up but I trust that you could thanks to your talented brother. So I'll just have Sulli transfer a brief summary of the lesson to you." Mr. Kwon said. You nodded then closed your eyes as you felt the familiar presence in your head and you saw all of her notes, the class activities, power practice, everything. You opened your eyes and yawned, tired from feeling all this buzzing around you.

"Okay so now we will start with learning Limits." Mr. Kwon said. You yawned and closed your eyes as you used your power to block out all sounds so that you could go to sleep in peace. After what felt like three minutes you felt something pushing against you and even when you blocked out feeling you could feel it pressing down on you like a million tons crushing your very being. You heard a loud roar from somewhere in your mind and it felt as if you were burning and bleeding.

You snapped out of your sleep and screamed, your hand clawing at your throat and your blood went cold as you instantly changed into your animal form and curled up under the desk. You looked up and saw all of your classmates surrounding you, staring at you in wonder and Mr. Kwon in the center with a smug smile. You whimpered slightly then changed back, shivering and feeling as if you had been drained of all your energy.

"You see, we all have the Limit. I used her Limit against her because I knew that my Limit is much longer than hers and so I used it to my advantage and was able to weaken her while she was using her power to break through and seize her." Mr. Kwon said then smiled at you. You looked up at him and stood up awkwardly. "Pay attention in class, you never know who would want to ruin you." Mr. Kwon said then winked at you. You nodded slowly and got up to sit on the chair again. You were shivering even when it was a bright summer day until someone handed you an energy bar. You saw Mr. Kwon smiling down at you and he mouthed a soft sorry then went back up to the front of the class. He continued teaching and you decided to pay attention since you don't want to seem weak in front of others.

The bell rung and Mr. Kwon opened the door for you all to leave. You left quietly and walked to your next class which was the Battle Strategy class. In a day, you had five classes to attend: Defense, Battle Strategy, Control, Intellect, and History. Each class taught you something that was probably important but you didn't really care. To you, everything sounded the same.

When you stepped through the door, a blade was hurled at your face and you quickly dropped underneath it and you saw more being shot at you. You side-stepped one, though almost tripping, bent your back so far you almost fell backwards and finally when you found your proper footing, you changed into a wolf and you jumped into the air, catching the last blade in your mouth and you changed back to use your hand and throw the blade back jsut as hard as it was sent to you. Ms. Park caught it in her hand and you watched as the blade disappeared under her skin and she smirked at you.

"You haven't been here in a while. You're a little off from the lack of practice; I mean seriously your foot work was terrible." she said then stuck her tongue out. "But, you are still moving well and you are strong. Sit, it's been a while." she said then winked at you. You smiled and bowed down to her. This was obviously your favorite class because you could be as rough as you want and the rougher the better your score.

"Nice to see you too, Ms. Park." you said then smiled as you sat right in the front. 

She frowned and scrunched up her nose when you said that, "Don't call me that, that makes me sound old." she said then laughed lightly.

"Fine, I'm sorry Dara." You said then laughed. She nodded then gave you a thumbs up as she went back behind her desk and waved her hand to shut the metal door.

"Welcome to the class of Battle Strategy." Dara said then opened her arms as hundreds of tiny sharp shards of metal shot out of her arms and flew straight towards each student. Some screamed, some laughed, and some continued sleeping then the tiny shards came. You dodged each one skillfully then grabbed onto a handful of shards, using your power to make the feeling of pain disappear, then ran up to her and stabbed her in the chest with it. It sank through her skin and she smiled and seemed to grow even more powerful.

"We are here to learn how to fight, not defense. If you want defense please go back to Mr. Kwon's room." She said then sat down, seeing if people would leave.  You winced when you saw a few of your classmates bleeding, pitying them. Even if you don't get along with people, they're still your classmates. You helped numb their pain as Jessica healed them.

"Okay so you guys. My philosophy is you don't learn if you don't experience. So everybody grab a person to duel with." Dara said then stood up. She moved the desks down and had them stacked on top of each other so there was more room. A guy named Minho stood in front of you, determination burning bright in his eyes. Just from being near him you could tell that he had an elemental power and you guessed that it was fire. You cracked your fingers and your neck as you loosened up, preparing yourself for the heat. You stared into his eyes as you tried to guess what was his second power but it was still a mystery when Dara blew her whistle.

Everything happened in a blur as Minho shot a ball of fire straight at your face at the same time that the whistle blew and you quickly dodged it with a small down side step. You shot your leg out and kicked him at his kneecap trying to snap it but you underestimated his strength and build. He picked you up but right when he grabbed you, you changed and twisted around to bite his head. He dropped you and you launched at him in full speed, your teeth bared and eyes burning a bright coral and when you sank your teeth into his arm you sent a overload of pain through his arm.

"Choi Minho look at her eyes, they give away her power!" You heard Dara shout over the loud roar of groans and snapping of bones. You made sure to not look at him as to not give anything away but Minho pinned you down. Your eyes turned gray as you blinded him and you spun around and elbowed him hard square on his back. "CHOI MINHO GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER DON'T LET YOURSELF BE BEAT BY A GIRL!" You heard her shout once more.

"YOU KNOW DARA THAT ISN'T EXACTLY FAIR." You shouted as you jumped off of the bench to dodge another fireball. You were panting and you cursed yourself for not working out more to keep yourself in shape. You looked at Minho and your eyes widened when you saw his arm stretching three yards to grab onto your neck and throw you onto the ground roughly. *Damnit, so that's his second power.* You thought to yourself as your eyes turned coral again and you sent a surge of pain through his stretched out arm. He screamed and dropped you like you burned him instead of he burning you and you quickly started to run. You realized then that everyone was done and they were all groaning in pain but half of them were grinning widely out of victory. Jessica was rushing from person to person to heal them until another healer named Min started to help her. 

"Give up Eunhyun, you didn't train as much as we did." You heard Minho shout as he grabbed you again and when you tried to send more pain down his body he would stretch his arm further so that it took longer for it to reach his brain for his brain to feel actual pain. You felt yourself wearing out and you  punched yourself - literally. Mr. Kwon's lesson about Limits was true, you really do need to train to lengthen your Limit. You finally felt it draining your life source so you stopped and slumped to the floor in defeat.

"Wow, that was great! We should do that more often, eh?" Dara said giddily. She helped you up and you laid back on the bench tiredly, trying to catch your breathe from the thrill of battle. Minho took a few short breathes then grinned at you. You waved and leaned your head back to relax your tired body. If it was a different situation you would've used your power to take the feeling of being tired away but you didn't have the strength. Min came over to you and started to heal your cuts and bruises and you saw her sweating and panting. You touched her forehead, your eyes a bright coral as you stripped her of her weariness. She smiled at you and thanked you then left to go heal Minho.

"Well first of all, let me tell you what you all did wrong." Dara said after she set the desks again and everyone sat down. "First of all, you all should've been taught this in Intellect classes, but I will show you again for the sake of it." she said then sighed. "Find your opponents weaknesses. Minho, it was obvious that her eye color shows what she is going to do next! Find the damn pattern and prepare yourself for her attack!" She shouted then flicked him on the forehead. He winced and rubbed his forehead while drooping his head. "Sulli, you could break through minds! You just have to do one sharp, strong flick of your mind banging against Victoria's and voila, she's your own personal puppet."

They looked at each other and coughed awkwardly from the terrifying thought, but Dara still continued.

"Woohyun I told you hundreds of times to just crush them but noo, you have to play little games! Just get it down, quick and clean!" she snapped at Woohyun then slapped him. He frowned but nodded. She came in front of you and crossed her arms. "Eunhyun. Come on. That could've been an easy win. Get yourself together." she said then continued to yell at everyone for their mistakes. The bell finally rang for lunch and you sped out of there before she could throw more knives at you.

---

"JOONMYUN-AH!" You shouted then tried to find your brother. You saw him sitting under a tree doing some homework that was probably due in two months. He looked up at you and smiled then patted the patch of grass beside him. You laid down and took a deep breath of air before you sat back up. "I'm thirsty. Can you get me some water?" You asked him. He sighed and shook his head at you then snapped his fingers and a small bubble of floating water appeared. You opened your mouth and he gently pushed the water and put it inside your mouth. You smiled and thanked him then your stomach grumbled. You looked at him with puppy dog eyes and he sighed.

"Do you ever prepare yourself for school?" he asked. You shook your head in no and he just laughed as he conjured up a sandwich for you. You thanked him and started to each happily, enjoying the sweet after taste that came with it because of the magic.

"Hey Joonmyun, what's Mr. Kwon's power?" You asked him in between bites.

"No one really knows, he never showed it before. People have tried to guess but it's all silly." He said absentmindedly as he continued doing his homework. You frowned at him and set your sandwich down.

"Why don't you get friends? I heard that there's a group of guys that have been bothering you about joining their group." you said as you poked his cheek.

"I don't need friends, I have you." he said simply without looking up. You smiled a little from his sweet words but you frowned again.

"I heard that they're really nice though!" you said then started tugging on his shirt. He sighed then looked at you.

"Why don't you get friends then? I'm sure you'd have tons of fun with a couples other girls your age." he said then waved you away. You frowned at him and crossed your arms.

"They're nice, but I don't want any since I won't see them anyways. I'll be at home." you said with a yawn as you laid back down.

"Not anymore you're stuck going to school every day now." he said. You sat up quickly and you glared at him.

"Why?!" you shouted at him. He laughed and then ruffled your hair.

"Do you think I would actually let you stay home? But if you really want to ask, then here. One, you can't control your powers. Two, mom and dad doesn't know what we really are so you need to learn to control them so you don't accidently kill them. Three, who knows what you'd do at home alone! Four-"

"OKAY I GET IT NOW SHUT YOUR TRAP AND KEEP EATING." You shouted at him because you were annoyed of him. He laughed and nodded then continued eating. You got up and started to leave him and you felt a splash of water hit the back of your head. You turned around and stared at him with wide eyes, wanting to beat him up right on the spot but he was gone.

---

The rest of the day went by relatively fast because the next two classes only had a short quiz on stuff.

Honestly, you didn't even try on the test. You didn't need to. You just put down what they would like to here and whatever you knew.

You walked back home beside him talking about how boring everything was at school he would just nod and listen to your whines and complaints, having it come through one ear and out the next. 

"Are you even listening?" you said exasperatedly when you got in front of your house.

"Nope, I don't need to and I really don't care." he said then winked at you and went to the kitchen then you heard his footsteps stop suddenly.

"What's wrong?" you asked him worriedly. He came running to you, eyes wide as he grabbed onto your shoulders and whispered lightly into your ears.

"When we walked in, did we say anything about magic?" he asked worriedly.

"Y-Yes why?" you stuttered, shocked by his sudden outburst.

"Aaaw crap." he muttered then he quickly left you and ran back into the kitchen. You followed him with confused eyes and your eyes widened when you saw him standing on the table ripping tiny cameras out of the ceiling.

"I think mom and dad are starting to think about what we're really doing at home now. Probably because of the sudden broken lamps, water pipes, you know that stuff." he said in a rush as he gave up using his bare hands and instead conjured up a hammer as he smashed the cameras. You quickly got up and started to help him by changing a hand into a paw and swiping at the cameras. He had a serious face on as he pounded each camera thoroughly to that they wouldn't be able to find any footage. You helped him smash them to little bits and then put them into a black garbage bag. He checked his watch and then tied the red rope around my hand.

"Take this to the garbage dump which is about two miles away. Go fast and change, but don't get caught. I don't want to get my hands dirty saving your ." He said then pats my shoulder reassuringly. You nodded even if you didn't want to do it, but you knew you had to because years ago in your first year of your special classes you were taught that you can't let mortals know or else you either kill them or erase their memories.

You quickly changed and ran out to get to the garbage dump, running as quickly and stealthily as possible. You got there you changed back into a human so that the terrible garbage scent wouldn't be quite as strong. You threw the bag and ran back home through the empty dark alleyways and avoiding streets with life. When you got back you saw your parents car and you sighed with relief, glad to be safe and back at home.

You walked in and you saw Joonmyun being scolded for letting you run out alone but you saw that he was just as relieved as you are. You gave him a thumbs up and he gave you a small smile. You tip toed quietly behind your dad then hugged him from behind, making him scream of surprise.

"Welcome home appa! Welcome home umma!" You said brightly. Your dad bent down and checked to see if you were hurt anywhere and he sighed when he saw that you weren't.

"Joonmyun don't you dare let your little sister go out by herself at a time like this ever again! You are her guardian, I think we established that from the beginning." Your mom said then pushed his forehead lightly. You felt bad for him but you couldn't help but laugh.

"Yeeah, don't let your baby sister get hurt!" you said then stuck your tongue out.

He scoffed at your remark.

"I think I should be worrying about whether she will get others hurt, actually." He said then grinned at you. You smiled then ran up to your room because you were dead tired. Running, fighting, testing, and being attacked by your freaking teacher is terrifying and energy consuming.

Well, it's not like you've experienced it.

-----------------------------

Well then,

Hello there my kind readers :D

It's Kelly here! Or EnjoySmilesx3 if you didn't know.

Sorry for the reeeeally late update but we got writer's block xD

Oh and those who are waiting for the rest of Exo, they will probably be coming in the following chapter, so anticipate it!

Well. In an apology for updating so late, I shall put up cute gifs of Exo.

By the way, ALL GIFS ARE NOT MINES. ALL CREDIT GOES TO THE CREATORS OF THE GIF.

GUISE GUISE GUISE LOOK AT MY PERFECT Y HUSBAND. DAMN. HE IS SO PERFECT. UNF. MY NAME IS MISTRESS BYUN. KAY.

 

tumblr_m8witkeJRk1rtrmkdo6_250.gif

Oh why you so kawaii. I heart you so much ; - ; Feels oh glob.

 

tumblr_m9mk09eC4B1r9r62po1_500.gif

Omfg honestly why. Why why why why why. XIAO LU, NI HUN KE AI!~ <333 Wo ai ni <3

 

tumblr_m8ww1xpQPt1rcq2w8o2_500.gif

Okay now I'm just killing myself. oh god. -dead-

 

tumblr_m9kh56HHnd1rzg2ljo1_250.gif

Oh holy Krisus. Is there anything else that I must say to explain this.

 

image

OKAY I'M CRYING NOW. I'M FUQIN CRYING. CHANYEOL WHY ARE YOU SO CUTE AND PERFECT LIKE UUGH YOUR FACE I LIKE THAT.

 

-coughs-

Uhm well.

We shall continue the rest of them next chapter, hmm? :3