The Power of Bubble Tea

Keep Your Lips Zipped

Eunhyun's POV:

                "Tenth graders, there seems to be a small schedule change right now. There is an emergency meeting that the Council has just arranged. There is a whole 2 hours of free time. Go ahead. All teachers, report to the 4th Council Conference room. I will not repeat myself," our secretary said. Mr. Kwon sighed. 

"I guess our lesson will continue in 2 hours then." he said, and with that, Mr. Kwon walked out. I smiled a bit. A whole 2 hours of sleeping or blogging?! In school, too!! 

"HELP! GET US OUT!!! HEEEEEEELP!!!!! WE NEED TO GET OUT OF THIS SCHOOOL!!!!" a boy cried. My eye twitched. That voice seemed so familiar. I burst out of Mr. Kwon's room. I saw those 11 boys again. You know, this is getting really annoying. How did they even get out? I thought I locked them up.

"What are you doing?!" I whispered to him through gritted teeth. 

"Isn't it obvious? We're trying to break out! I don't want to be stuck here with all these other shorties! Are you kidding me?" the giant yelled. His voice echoed throughout the school. 

"God, shut up. You don't want those "magical cops" to hear you and kill you, do you? There's a meeting going on! Do yuo want to get killed?" I asked him. The other ten boys hid behind the giant. 

"Kris gege, I don't think she's kidding." a boy with a panda on his shirt said. Wow, he really looked like a panda. I scanned him and found his shoulder wrapped with bandages. I lifted my hand a bit and numbed the pain from his shoulder. His face turned relaxed but he was still scared. 

"Tao, don't underestimate me." the guy named Kris said. And don't underestimate me. I thought. A guy who was slightly shorter than Kris by like two inches in to the conversation. 

"ANYWAY! WANT TO GET SOME FOOD?" he asked/shouted. A boy shorter than the other boy suddenly came out and pulled the other boy's arm.

"Chanyeol, what are you doing? Get behind Kris hyung. Now." the guy said. His voice was melodious. His hair was a beautiful dark brown, his eyes sparkled like the stars in the night sky. Chanyeol slumped down.

"But, Baekhyun, I'm trying to get Kris out of this little girl's wrath!" Chanyeol said. Baekhyun rolled his eyes. Me, a little girl?! Wow, they really want to face my wrath...

"He'll die anyway. But, it's worth a shot, I guess!" he said. Chanyeol and Baekhyun started pleading for forgiveness, which, of course, didn't actually help their leader.  

"Please? Pretty please!! Pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty please?!" they pleaded. 

"I'll sing for you!" Baekhyun cried. "I'll rap for you!" Chanyeol also said. Uhm...NO! I thought. 

"No! Why would I want that?!" I yelled. 

"Well, do you want to go get some bubble tea?" Baekhyun asked calmly. My eyes lit up. 

"B-b-bubble tea?" I squealed. The others came out from behind Kris. They seemed more relaxed. Actually, they all seemed so...tall compared to me. 

"You know, when you're not angry, you're pretty cute..." someone said. He looked foreign...maybe I should ask them  to introduce themselves. I looked around to see if any of the students looked suspicious. None, I thought. 

"Okay! Let's go to...the bubble tea shop!" I exclaimed.

"Wait, you're ditching school again?" Suho looked at me, disappointed. 

"Tenth graders have a small schedule change! I'll be back at 1." I said. "Pabo." I smiled. 

"Oh yeah...sorry! But you better be back by 1. You have a test next week. And I want you to go, Eunhyun; show them you can pass that test. I'm going to help you study at least 30 minutes to 2 bours a day." he said. 

"What?! No! No, no, no, no! I need to go to sleep and eat and party. What am I going to do if I don't get my daily dose of partying?" I scoffed and flipped my hair in annoyance. Suho chuckled and shook his head.

"What happened to studying and working and practicing?" Suho said and raised an eyebrow at me. 

"I'm sorry but I have never heard of those terms. Is that edible. Is it sweet, sour, spicy, or bitter." I said with a straight face. Everyone laughed except for Suho. 

"Hahaa. Very funny." he said, his voice dripping with sarcasm.

"Whatever, let's go get bubble tea! Oppa, you want come?" I said. Man, I am asking a LOT of questions today. 

"I would love to. But let me get my laptop. My report's due in 2 hours." Suho said. 

"You know you're not a tenth grader. Why are you outside? You are obviously standing out..." Baekhyun said awkwardly. He gasped. 

"Oh my gosh! I was just going out to the bathroom! See you guys later!" Suho called out as he rushed back to his classroom. 

>>>>FAST FORWARD<<<< (TOO LAZY TO WRITE THE GOING RIGHT NOW...WAIT TILL KELLY'S CHAPTER. IT WILL WOW YOU.)

I sipped my bubble tea happily. 

"So. You guys know it's Halloween, right?" I wiggled my eyebrows creepily. Chanyeol smiled. 

"Are you guys going to dress up?" I asked. "I am. I love going trick-or-treating. Getting scared is so funny. Especially when it's Suho oppa. He screams like a little girl who was bitten by a vampire! It is SO funny."  I laughed. 

"I don't really like Halloween. These kids get so scared they pee in their pants! And I HAVE to clean them!" a mother like voice shouted. I laughed yet again. 

"What's your na--" I was cut off. 

"Excuse me! You are holding up the line laughing like that, you player. Have one boyfriend at a time, please." an icy voice said. I knew who that was. 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

Hey guys. It's Kim. The chapter is SUPER short, sorry. Please wait until the next chapter. Sooo. Is anyone excited for Halloween? Any of you guys dressing up? Oh and COMMENT! Subscribe, UPVOTE, and such. Thank you! :)