Prologue

Keep Your Lips Zipped

                                                      chapterone-prologue

 

 

Third Person POV: 

"Oppa~! Please? Pretty pretty please!!" Eunhyun whined.

"No. It's bad to do that. I'm not going to let you skip school. Again." 

"Please~!!!!" Eunhyun whined again. Joonmyun sighed. 

"What about your report card?" he asked.

"You can just POOF up a report card with straight A's for me from the office! C'mon, oppa! You know Mr. Han will let you off with anything!!" Joonmyun sighed, a frustrated look on his face.

"Eunhyun, that's passing the rules of school, I can't do that." Joonmyun said, obviously annoyed. "Especially since omma and appa don't know we're...er, specially gifted." 

*Alright. It's time to use my ultimate attack.* Eunhyun put her hands in fists. Joonmyun caught sight of the movement and tried to turn away. But Eunhyun didn't let his eyes leave because of her power. 

"Buing buing!!" Eunhyun said cutely. He in his breath and shook his head.

"Can't fall for that can't fall for it can't fall for it can't!" Joonmyun muttered under his breath. But he turned to Eunhyun who was still doing ageyo.

"Fine! How about a deal?" Joonmyun said.

"I'm listening, oppa." Eunhyun smirked. *I knew he would fall for it. Even if that trick is hecka old.* 

"So, you don't go to school for, should I say, 4 days, then you go to school for 4 days. And the amount for skipping school a week is 4 days." Joonmyun said.

"Wait. Oppa, I don't get this! Talk KOREAN. Stop talking all...smart." 

"Okay, so. If you don't go to school for 4 days, you have to go to school for that last day you didn't go to school. Then, the next week, you go to school for 4 days---"

"Oppa! That's too hard to understand. Talk Korean. Never mind! I'll just go to school. But don't say anything when you see me absent for the last 3 classes." Eunhyun said, irritated with her brother's smart talk. 

"At least you'll go to school..." Joonmyun said meekly. Eunhyun walked away. But e last time to look at her brother.

"Joonmyun Oppa. Did you ever think of changing your name? If you ever want to, change your name to Suho. It fits your personality, I guess. Being a guardian. That's because Oppa's my guardian." Eunhyun said softly. She stalked off to her room upstairs. Joonmyun smiled.

"That's not bad, you little brat. Not bad. Kim Suho, Eunhyun's guardian. Not bad." Joonmyun said thoughtfully. He walked off to his room, on the 2nd level. *You're so lucky school starts in 2 hours, or else we would've been way too late for me and Mr. Han's liking.* Suho thought. 

 

Eunhyun's POV:

 

                                       I jumped onto my bed. *Aaah. Life never felt so good. Tch. You must be kidding me. I don't wanna go to school!!!!!* C'mon, I mean, would you like to go to my school?! Yeah, school for specially gifted. Out of the thousand students we have, only 1% is like, nice, including my brother! There's only 3 types of people at our school, no, 4. I grabbed a notebook and a pen. Wait, when did I have a notebook? Wait, this is for writing songs...whatever, I'll just tear out a page. I started writing "Types of people at school". 

  1. Socially Awkward- nice people, don't talk much. They're cool but since they don't talk much, people mistake them as a loser
  2. Downright Derpy- Weird people, random, they're usually addicted to eggs (A/N: Had to do it!)
  3. Jocks-  The jerks, but people worship them. (I don't know why.) Sometimes cute, but usually ugly to me
  4. Reserved Coolness- definition: my brother

​                                  I dropped the pen, exhausted. Who knew I could write so much?! Oh god, this is tiring. I looked over at the at the writing. Who was I then? 1, 2, 3, or 4? 

"You know you don't realize it but you're kind of number 1." someone said. I turned and saw Joonmyun.

"Yah, stop playing around. I'm not that weird, right?" I asked. "I'm not that low on the bar."

"Socially Awkward is kind of high, if you look at how you explained it. 'Nice people, don't talk much. They're cool but since they don't talk much, people mistake them as a loser.' So, they're not actually losers, you know." Joonmyun said. I nodded. 

"Oppa. Why are you so quiet at school?" I asked. He looked at me and sighed quietly. 

"Eunhyun, there are some things you don't need to know. And some things you need to know." Joonmyun said meaningfully. 

"Joonmyun oppa? Aren't you supposed to get to school now?" I looked at the clock. It read 11:30. 

"You're going too. And, don't call me Joonmyun. From now on, call me Suho." Oppa said. We both smiled. 

"Wait! I'm not going to school!"  I yelled. I stood up and hopped on my bed. Suho oppa walked away but stopped and turned to look at me. 

"Yah! Eunhyun! I'm leaving. No milktea for you! I was gonna POOF some up while I walk by the milktea shop..." 

"Wait! You're not going without me!" I jumped to get off but then I fell...face first...god. This is an epic fail... My eyes turned into slits. 

"Owwww!!!!!! STUPID FLOOR. WHY IS THIS HARDWOOD? OPPA! AREN'T YOU GOING TO HELP ME?! MY KNEE HURTS LIKE CRAZY~~!!!! OPPAAAAA!!!!!" I yelled. I sat up and hugged my knee tightly. His eyes widened and he ran to go help me up. 

"Okay, okay. Can you stand up?" Suho asked. I looked at him. 

"Yeah, yeah, ow ow ow ow ow owie~~!! Oppa, KYAAA!!! BLOOD. SOMEBODY HELP ME." I looked at a red spot on my knee.

"Hey, calm down," Oppa picked me up bridal style,"it's just a red string." I quickly picked it up and threw it away. 

"My knee still hurts...can I get milktea to help me feel better?!" I asked.

"Eunhyun, you're on crack sometimes, I swear." Suho oppa looked at me. I smiled, my gums showing. 

"But, dat's why you lub me!!" I exclaimed.

"Maybe." Suho oppa smiled. He caught a glimpse of the clock. 

"Oh my god. School!" Suho yelled. He dropped me and ran down the stairs. I will get back at you! My hurts. God dang it! I glared at him running downstairs, waiting for him to realize he had to wait for me. I heard footsteps come up and saw Suho.

"Sorry about that." he gave me Jasmine milktea and ran into my room to get my backpack for me. I sipped on the milktea. 

"Aaaaah." I stood up and walked downstairs to be greeted by a frantic Suho oppa. 

"Hurry up and put on your shoes! School starts in 10 minutes." Suho ordered. 

"Maybe we can get there faster, though." I said, a smirk wiped my smile as I quietly sipped on my milktea. 

"How--no, Eunhyun. What if people see?" Suho oppa asked.

"Don't worry. They won't see a thing." I said. A smirk played on my lips. The aura of a rebel lingered in the room.

"How are you going to do that?" Oppa asked.

"Trust me. I got this all under control."

 

                                                                                                                             ~~

 

                                                                                                                           A/N:

Hey guys! IUislovely here. Or Kimberly. How was the chapter? Hehe. This is just a little prologue to get you started. Then, you read the real stuff. Yeah. EnjoySmilesx3 or Kelly writes some good stuff! Go check out her Baekyeol oneshot! It's so cute. Back to the chapter. Our Eunhyun really doesn't like going to school! I don't blame her. It's a school for the specially gifted! Anyway, bye bye! Please comment AND subscribe!! :))) Oh yeah and hope you guys like our new poster! :)

Ppyong! :P ~Kimberly