Unexpected Kiss

A Players' Game

 

Eunmi’s P.O.V

That night Key did fix my hair and I mean, he called his hairstylist and got my hair layered and dyed light brown. While doing that, he got my uniform fixed and yes it was pretty ty. I have never ever broken the school’s uniform code and I might be the first one too.

I got up because my stupid alarm clock went off. I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower. After that I went out wearing my new uniform.

Gaaah~ it feels so uncomfortable.

I saw SHINee already inside our dorm. I looked at them and saw them talking quietly and soon spotted Taemin looking at Minseul, who was sleeping. I swear there’s something wrong with him. I shook the thought off and soon called Key.

“How did you get in?” I asked them and they all turned to me.

“You didn’t lock the door, stupid,” Jonghyun said.

“Aish, Minseul forgot to lock it again,” I mumbled.

“Anyway, I’m here to be your makeup artist,” Key smiled holding a makeup kit.

“Oh no, no, no, no. I’m okay with this, no need to add more.” I said holding my hands up.

In the end he got my makeup and hair done and exact time Minseul finished taking a shower.

“Whoah, is that my bestie?” She asked drying her hair while she was looking at me.

“No, it’s Eunnie,” Key said finishing the last touch of my hair.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSWTzaXV6FgR9DNMwz7XKH

I looked at myself and sure, I was shocked… I didn’t recognise myself. Wait is this even me?

“Waah~ my dongsaeng is so pretty,” Minseul hugged me.

“Do want makeup and your hair done too?” Key asked Minseul..

“No,” she simply replied.

“Are you sure? If you don’t then you won’t get Sungyeollie’s attention,” Key said making Minseul freeze.

“Key, you piece of , shut up,” I said.

“I-I don’t like Sungyeol,” she said breaking the hug and fixed her hair and went out without saying anything and the SHINee members followed her.

“Aish, I was just joking,” Key said rolling his eyes.

“Well, it’s not a good joke,” I said punching his arm.

“Ouch! I don’t get you girls sometimes. When I say those kind of things, she would normally laugh but with Sung- wait. I swear, you two are keeping secrets from me and the other members. Is there anything I need to know?” He asked seriously. Damn.

“You should talk to Minseul about this, not me. I don’t want to spill anything out, it’s better if you ask her,” I said standing up.

“I will and I will help her with her problems with Sungyeol, whatever that problem is. Anyway, don’t forget about the plan,” he said fixing my shirt.

“Yes, sir,” I saluted while pulling skirt down a bit.

“Stop, I just fixed that. Now let’s go,” he said fixing it again then walked out our dorm, locking it behind me.

Me and Key were walking through the corridor. I can hear the students whispering to their friends while gazing at me. Boys would whistle as I walk past them. Key smiled to the girls while I ignored their glares. I can tell that those groups of girls were from Woollim because I haven’t seen them or anything.

I finally made it to my locker and saw Minseul holding her books while waiting for me.

“Hey, Key was just joking,” I said patting her head.

“I know,” she smiled, “I just didn’t know how to respond and so I left, but no worries, I wasn’t mad at him, I mean he is my umma, I can’t get mad,” she smiled.

“Good,” I smiled back and took the books that I needed and closed my locker.

“Anyway, are you ready?” She asked.

“Mmhmm,” I nodded nervously and entered our music classroom and saw the rest of the SHINee members already in and talking to each other.

Minseul put her books down and went up to Key.

No one’s P.O.V

Minseul went up to Key and poked him on the shoulder.

“Key-ah, I’m sorry, I’m not mad at you, I was just surprised and no I don’t like him or anything,” Minseul said.

Taemin who was close to Key was just looking at her listening. He sighed in relief as soon as he heard her say that she doesn’t like Sungyeol.

“Minseul-ah, can I talk to you later… Privately?” Key asked, she gulped and nodded nervously.

“Sure,” she smiled.

Soon, the Infinite members and F(x) came in and took their places. Sungyeol was once again sitting i inbetween of Taemin and Key. Myungsoo was sitting next to Minseul while she was just talking to Jonghyun, who was sitting in front of her.

Key tapped Eunmi on the shoulder and passed a note. It said for Eunmi to keep an eye out for Minseul, just in case Myungsoo does something bad. Eunmi looked at Key and nodded then smiled.

“Eunmi, hwaiting,” Victoria, Luna and Krystal whispered to Eunmi and did a fist pump.

“Thanks,” she smiled.

Soon their music teacher came in explaining that everyone had to perform at least something.

All the students performed something

The rappers rapped, the dancers danced, the people that sang, sang and the others played instruments.

Taemin played the piano while Minseul sang and yes, it was normal for the two, they were like best friends. Sulli wasn’t jealous either, she knows that the two are just good friends and she was friends with Minseul and treats her like a little sister. Everyone agreed that, Minseul has an angelic voice even Taeyeon said so.

On the other side Sungyeol recognised her voice. He knew as soon as Minseul started to sing, he knew that, that was Minseul not Minnie or anyone.

Eunmi played the violin while Tiffany played the flute.

Myungsoo was staring at Eunmi, not because she was good but because of the way she dressed and looked. He kept on staring at her legs like as if he was going to drool until Woohyun hit him on the back. He turned around and glared at Woohyun and soon looked at Eunmi again who just finished performing. She winked at Myungsoo as she made her way back to her seat.

Myungsoo’s P.O.V

Did she just wink at me? Hmm, I have a new target eh? A hottie target, but I have to finish my unfinished target which is Minnie.

I smirked as I looked at her; she was talking to this Sulli girl and Taemin.

Hmm, I shall start it later when lunch comes.

~DRIIIIING~

The bell rang. I have the same class as Minnie and that Taemin guy… Great. We have P.E. I quickly went to the boys' lockers area to get changed. I came out as soon as I finished changing into my sport’s uniform. I saw Minnie and Taemin made separate ways. Minnie went into the girls' changing room while Taemin went to the boys' changing room.

I went in the girls' changing room as soon as I saw the girls leave without Minnie.

I found her fully changed into her sport’s uniform. She was putting her shoes on when she looked up and saw me. She stood up quickly and backed away.

I can see that she was scared.

‘Looks like I’m going to have fun’

I finally snapped out of my thoughts when I pushed her to the wall.

“Myu-Myungsoo-ssi, please st-stop,” she begged. 

“Minnie-ah, don’t be scared, I won’t hurt you,” I cupped her face and leaned closer.

“St-stop,” she begged again, I leaned closer until our lips touched. She stood there frozen, while I smirked through the kiss. Well, of course she wasn’t kissing back.

“What are you doing?” I turned around and received a punch, from Sungyeol.

“Sungyeol,” she broke into tears and hugged him.

“Minseul,” he hugged her back and kissed her on the forehead. “L , why did you do that?” He asked me with anger written all over his face. I stood up from the ground and wiped off the blood that was on the corner of my lips and left.

I went to my locker at the boys' change room and washed my face, so I can cool down.

I guess, I can’t continue my playing with her because of Sungyeol… Hmm, who’s next?

Oh yeah, Eunnie.

Taemin’s P.O.V               

I was waiting for Minseul just outside the girls' change room. I don’t know if it’s just me or am I really hearing someone crying?

I was going to go in when the jerk, Sungyeol came in first. I was right behind him; I wanted to see what was happening too.

“What are you doing?” I looked at who Sungyeol screamed at.

I saw Myungsoo kissing… Minseul? She was crying in the corner, I wanted to go and get her out but then Sungyeol punched Myungsoo right on the face.

What broke my heart was when I saw Minseul ran into Sungyeol’s embrace. Calling his name. Sungyeol hugged her back.

It should be me, I’m her best friend, and I know her more.

I couldn’t take it anymore; I didn’t want to see any more of the scene. So I ran back to the boys' change room.

That Myungsoo guy is going to pay for what he did to Minseul. He took my best friend’s first kiss.

She told me that she would want her first kiss to be with the person that she really loves and Myungsoo is not the guy for her neither is Sungyeol.


Sorry I haven't been updating. I have a good reason. We had Spring break and I couldn't go online because we were out of town and now I'm studying because of an exam. I'm really sorry, I'll try update when I'm free.

Anyway, there's the two chapters d:)