The Plan

A Players' Game

 

Eunmi’s P.O.V

“Makeover?” Key thought taking a bite on his burger.

“How?” I asked taking a sip of my bubble tea.

“Change your style, hairstyle, more popular looking, almost like a playgirl,” he said.

“Oh, I love what I’m hearing,” I heard Minseul say as she sat down in front of Onew.

“Me too,” Jonghyun said taking a sit next to her.

“If we’re talking about ty outfits, no, I’m not doing that,” I quickly took a bite of my food and crossed my arms.

“Fine, Minseul, do you want to do it?” Key asked.

“Me? Of course not, I’m not wearing a ty outfit and I don’t want to confront Su- Myungsoo,” she said, “Eunmi, you want him out yeah? Then you do it,” she pointed at me.

“Well, yeah, but what does this have to do with looking a ?” I asked.

“Just make a deal like what we talked about before,” Minho said, okay, where did he come from?

“Deal? Whoever falls for each other first? But that’s really stupid,” I whined.

“Want him out or not?” Jonghyun asked.

“Out,” I replied.

“Well, then do it, his next target is Minseul, you don’t want her to get hurt do you?” Onew said taking a bite from his chicken burger.

“Hurt? How will I get hurt? If it’s falling for him we’re talking about, that’ll never happen,” she turned around only to find Sungyeol and the rest walking our way.

“Just do it, tomorrow, I’ll fix your hair tonight and check your closet if your clothes are suitable.” Key said before the Infinite members heard what we were talking about.

Okay first off. Clothes? All I have are these stupid uniform and some randoms and I won’t get to wear my other clothes because we’re stuck in this school.

“What are you doing here?” Taemin asked Sungyeol.

“Bummie told us to meet here,” he smiled innocently before taking a seat next to Minseul making her freeze on her spot.

“Taemin,” I poked him before looking at Minseul.

“Minnie,” he called out but she didn’t reply, “Minnie,” he called again. Sungyeol looked at her and patted her back.

“She okay?” He asked, finally Minseul snapped back to reality and stood up from her seat.

“I-I have to-to go to the library,” and with that she ran taking her stuff with her.

“Well, I’m leaving now,” Taemin said and stood up following Minseul.

“Are they alright?” Dongwoo asked.

“Umm, yeah, Minnie is just like that,” Onew said taking another bite of his chicken burger.

“Well, I better make my leave too,” I said standing up from my spot as soon as I saw Myungsoo.

“I’ll come with you,” Jonghyun said standing up.

“Bye,” I said and left with Jonghyun.

“That Myungsoo guy is weird,” he said.

“I know,” I said swinging my arms.

“I nearly punched him today, seeing how he was flirting with my dongsaeng.”

“You should’ve done it,” I said chuckling.

“I wanted you to take a picture,” he said ruffling my hair.

“Aish, you just messed my hair up, Key is going to be mad,” I said fixing my hair that this Dino beside me messed up.

“Since when did you care about your hair?” he asked.

“Just right now.”

“EUNMI!” I turned around and saw Amber running towards me. Yes, I am quite close to F(x), so is Minseul.

“Unnie,” I smiled hugging her.

“Hey, Key told me that, that Myungsoo guy is here,” she said ruffling my hair.

“What’s with you guys messing my hair and yes he’s here,” I said fixing my hair again.

“Since when did you ever care about your hair?” She asked.

“Key, fixed it and he’s going to kill me if he sees it messy,” I said.

“Oh, poor Eunmi, anyway, I’m here to help with your awesome transformation. Let’s go to your dorm,” she said and we walked to my dorm.

“Awesome? Oh, call the other F(x) members.” I said and swung my bag over my shoulder.

“M’kay, yah, Jjong, have you done that project?” Amber looked at Jonghyun.

“Nope and have no plan on doing it,” he simply replied.

“Aish, look at this guy,” Amber took out her phone and called the F(x) members to come to our dorm. Minseul doesn’t mind Sulli coming; in fact the two are really close. “They said they’re already in the dorm with Minseullie and Taeminnie,” she said.

“Ah, chincha? Well we better hurry then,” I said and walked faster to our dorm, “Jjong, you Dino, hurry up,” I said.

“Yeah, yeah,” he said and caught up with Amber and I.

Soon we reached my dorm. I opened the door and saw Taemin sitting on my bed, Sulli next to him while playing with Minseul’s hair, who was on the floor watching T.V.

“Hi,” Minseul smiled waving at me.

“Hi, where’s Krystal and Victoria unnie?” I asked.

“They went to the library to study for their test tomorrow… Minseullie, stop moving,” Sulli said brushing Minseul’s hair.

“Shuri,” she apologised and went to focus on the T.V again.

“Anyway, Eunmi-ah, I heard that L of yours is here,” Sulli grinned at me.

“He’s not mine!” I ran, Minseul moved and there I got a chance to tackle Sulli down my bed and started to tickle her.

“Ya-yah, I-I, was just kidding,” she tried to get off my grip.

“Aigoo, Eunmi let’s get this makeover done with,” I heard Amber and so I stopped tickling Sulli and sat on my bed straight.

“Oh, I wanted to tickle Sulli with her,” I heard the Dino whine.

“I’ll wait for Key, he said, he’ll fix my hair of something… I don’t know what he means though because I’m going to sleep pretty soon and I’ll wake up with it messy.” I said puffing my cheeks.

“True, sometimes I don’t get Key… Oh yeah, Minseul-ah, what happened to you and that Myungsoo guy?” Amber asked turning to her.

“I don’t know, I was too shocked to even know what was happening, Jonghyun saw,” she pointed to Jonghyun.

“I actually don’t know what happened but all I saw was, was that he was about to kiss my dongsaeng,” Jonghyun said and hugged Minseul. “I was going to punch him but Minho stopped me and that Sungyeol guy scolded him,” Jonghyun explained.

“Sungyeol? He sco-scolded him?” Minseul asked stuttering.

“Why are you stuttering? Do you like him?” Sulli asked poking Minseul and I saw Taemin gulp really hard.

“Minseul,” I looked at her.

“U-umm, of course not. I don’t even know him,” she lied and broke the hug with Jonghyun.

“I’m really, confused, how does he know Minseul’s name?” Taemin asked.

“I don’t know, maybe he used to go to my school,” she simply replied and sat on her bed with her legs crossed.

We stayed there talking about random things until the Diva arrived with Dubu and the Frog Prince.

“Okay, let’s get started,” Key clapped his hands. We all turned to him, looking at him with weird looks. “Okay, Eunmi, we seriously need to change that hairstyle of yours and where are the new uniforms?” He asked like he was the boss or something.

“Here,” Minseul handed the new school’s uniform.

 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSngdbkXZpt9cA4o8w2whT

“The uniform’s okay I guess but they really have to change the colour. God, I’m going to throw up. I still like our uniforms,” Key said acting like a diva again.

“Oh, hyung, I have the guys uniform,” Taemin said showing their one.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTHQXlMDwVs4InX7yRzGUP

“Oh God, I actually think I’m going to throw up. What have they done to our wonderful uniforms?” The Diva whined and fell down on his knees.

“ it up, it’s not that bad,” I said hitting him on the back.

“The colour of the uniforms look horrible, this school was known as the ‘great fashionable school,’” he stood up from the carpeted floor and took a close look at the guys and girls uniform. “My plan is ruined; I was going to do something to your uniform, to make you look good.”

“I thought you’re known as the fashionista? So, I’m sure you can make my uniform look awesome and when I say awesome, I mean not ty outfit awesome,” I said.

“Hmm, you’re right, the Almighty Ke-,” I interrupted him by me fake coughing. “Sorry. Again, the Almighty Diva is here to make your uniform look good… And yes ty outfit it is,” he gave me two thumbs up.

God, wake me up when this is over.