Class

A Players' Game

 

Eunmi’s P.O.V

I walked in the classroom and sat on my usual spot, Minseul on my left and Key on my right. I stayed there silent thinking and still shocked on what I just saw. Did he recognise me? I hope not, I don’t want to see his face ever again. I already forgot about him and right now all the painful stuff he has done to me are all coming back.

“It’s alright Eunmi,” I didn’t know Key was kneeling beside me, hugging me. “My baby girl is going to be alright,” he smiled wiping my tears that slid down my cheeks.

“Ha ha, thanks,” I smiled weakly then turned to Minseul who was also staring into space.

“What’s with her?” Key and Jonghyun whispered.

“Nothing, she might’ve been shocked as well,” I replied but the truth is such a long story. You see Min-

“Good morning class, sorry I’m late. I had to take care of the Woollim students,” Professor Bang said entering the homeroom class. Key then went back to his seat and so did Jonghyun. “As you guys may know that we will be changing our school uniforms, it’s a big change I mean look we’re not SM but SoolliM,” he said proudly.

“Songsaengnim, when will we get our uniforms?” Kai asked raising his hand.

“They said you will find them in your dorms when your last period finishes,” he answered, “well today you will have some Woollim students as your classmates and maybe who knows you might make new friends,” he added, we all groaned hearing that some Woollim students are going to be our classmates, I mean I’m not whining because of that, I’m whining because Myungsoo might be in the same class as me and nope, I DO NOT WANT THAT!

After 45 minutes of talking about SM and Woollim the bell rang indicating us students to go to our 1st period class which mine right now is Japanese. Me, Taemin and Key are in the same class while Minseul, Onew, Jonghyun and Minho are in Korean History class.

“Eunmi-ah, was that the Myungsoo guy you were talking about?” Taemin asked.

“What do you think?” I asked sarcastically, “I wouldn’t change my name into Eunnie or even stutter if it wasn’t him.”

“How about that Sungyeol guy, why was he staring at Minseul?”

“You’re asking too many questions Tae,” I said and walked away, I didn’t want to tell him the truth about Sungyeol and Minseul, he’s not the only one who doesn’t know. The rest of the SHINee members don’t know her problems, she’s very secretive and why does he care anyway? He has Sulli and he should pay attention to his girlfriend, not other people’s business.

“Eunmi, wait,” I heard Key call out.

“Bwoh?” I faced him.

“Do you know Sungyeol? What’s with him and Minseul?”

“Nothing’s wrong umma,” I said rolling my eyes and turned around and walked off again, “they don’t know each other, she’s just trying to protect me from Myung-“ I fell on the ground bumping someone.

Damn, I should really look where I’m going.

“What the hell? Watch where you’re going,” I looked up and there sat Myungsoo on the ground, in front of me.

“Sorry,” I apologised.

“Eunnie,” Key helped me up.

“Eunnie, you okay?” Taemin asked running beside me.

“Yeah, sorry again,” I said leaving Myungsoo not making eye contact.

I walked to class, not talking to Taemin and Key. I went in and sat down at my usual spot. I waited for the teacher to come in and while I did, I got my book out and started to scribble. When I looked at what I did I ended up drawing a girl crying. This is what I do when I have nothing to do, I draw what I feel. Right now this pretty much says how I feel.

“It’s alright my baby, you’ll get through this,” Key said patting my back.

“Yeah, us members and Minseul are here for you,” Taemin said comforting me.

“Thanks guys,” I smiled and soon the teacher came in and class started.

I wasn’t even paying attention when suddenly Woollim students came in the room.

“This is your new classmates from now on,” said Sensai.

I closed my eyes hoping not to see Myungsoo, when I opened them I saw Sungyeol, Sungjong and Hoya and some other Woollim students that I don’t know.

“Please take your seats,” Sensai gestured them to sit down.

Sungyeol sat behind me which was next to Taemin and Key’s seat… let’s just say he’s in the middle of the two, Sungjong next to me and Hoya on the other side of Sungjong.

Class then started, I put the drawing that I just drew in my bag and payed attention to the teacher. I didn’t really get to pay attention because I was tensing. Sungjong kept on glancing at me and so was Hoya but I would also ignore and pretend to listen to the teacher and nod at the same time. It’s not easy doing this you know?

I took out my Japanese exercise book then felt a tap behind me. I turned around and saw Key giving me a note. I looked at him weirdly and took it.

Eunmi~ Taemin and Sungyeol are scaring me. HELP~
Love Bummie umma, xoxo~

It read. I turned to him and he smiled nervously pointing at the two who were looking at each other weirdly.

Okay, first of all I don’t know what’s going on between the two and second…
WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THEM?

I ripped a piece of paper from my book and wrote:

Taemin-ah, what are you doing? Just leave the guy alone and study.

I threw the paper at him and he glared at me taking the paper and wrote and passed it back to me.

Taemin: He started it, I was passing notes to Key hyung and he started to read them d:’(

Me: Aish, I’ll tell Sulli what you’re doing

Taemin: B-but...

Me: She will bash you up for sure

Taemin: B-but, he was…

Me: Fine, I’ll tell Minseul >.<

Taemin: THIS IS NOT FAIR! THIS IS TORTURE!

Me: Good o[>o<]o Now, pay attention

I passed back the note and with that he listened. Taemin took out his books from his bag dropping the paper in.

After this period we went on with our second until the day finished. I was in the locker area with the SHINee members and Minseul talking about food, you know since we’re hungry and yes we didn’t get to eat lunch because we were planning on doing something to Myungsoo. He did something bad to Minseul but good thing Onew, Jonghyun and Minho were there to protect her. He was flirting with her that’s why they were late to class. How could he? How could he flirt with my baby unnie? Aish, I swear that guy has gone GAGA. I really want him out of this school now. So our plan to make him disappear is to…

 


Here's another chapter, thanks to my new subbies. I really don't have time to update, I'm doing an essay right now. Sorry again. I'll try and see if I can update. I still have other stories to update too that I haven't updated in ages.