Just Another Weird Morning

A Players' Game

 

Eunmi’s P.O.V

~KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK~

“Minseul, get the door,” I wrapped myself with my blanket and hugged my pillow.

~KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK~

“Unnie~” I whined covering my ears because of the loud and continuous banging. 

“Why won’t you?” She asked and did the same thing.

~KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK~

“WHO THE HELL IS IT?” I yelled.

“YAH, HWANG EUNMI, GET YOUR LAZY OFF THAT BED AND OPEN THIS STUPID DOOR BEFORE I BREAK IT!"

I guess you can tell who it is yeah? No? Oh that’s my Bummie umma and yes he’s really loud and annoying.

“Coming umma,” I replied and stood up, “is there anyone with you right now?” I asked.

“THE REST OF THE SHINee MEMBERS.”

“Aish hyung, you’re so loud, even Eunmi can hear me even though I’m not yelling,” I heard Taemin.

“Wait, is that Taemin?” Minseul shot up from her bed.

“Yes, Minseul?” Asked Taemin.

“Oh shizz,” she hissed and ran to the bathroom taking her uniform and towel and closed the door locking it.

I walked to the door and opened it revealing the SHINee members.

“Why so early?” I asked letting them in.

“Early? You have an hour to get ready,” Key said putting his bag down and sat on my bed.

“An hour, so what? There’s a still lot of time,” I said.

“Today’s the day that the Woollim students will transfer,” Onew said and sat down onto Minseul’s bed.

“Oh is it?” I asked not really interested.

This is actually the dumbest thing I’ve heard. Why would they combine two schools together? And what makes it worse is that this school will now be called SoolliM and yes with a capital ‘M’ in the end. I like this school the way it is, I heard that the students in Woollim are bullies and that there’s this boy group called Infinite and many students say that they’re players or something and the girls are somehow s. Well I don’t know, that’s just what I heard from other students. 

I am not going judge but seriously Infinite? What kind of a group name is that? Well that’s the same thing about SHINee. Where do they come up with these names? *cough cough* me and Minseul *cough cough* Not really Minseul. *cough cough*

“Aish, you never sound interested in anything,” Jonghyun said shaking his head.

“And why should I be?” I asked raising a brow.

“y girls,” he said biting his lip and making a girl’s shape. (A/N: LOL, Juliette)

“All, you ever think about are girls,” Minho said looking up from his book.

“I can’t live without girls,” he pouted, “I wouldn’t know what to do if I went to an all-boys-school,” he continued, “life would be so boring,” he sighed.

“You might find a guy that’s hot,” I heard Minseul come out the bathroom her hair dripping wet.

“Nah, I already have someone,” I said and hugged Bummie.

“Yeah, she’s mine,” he hugged back, “but not now, go take a shower first,” he said shooing me off.

“Yeah, yeah,” I said and took my uniform and went in the bathroom locking it behind me.

When I finished, I went out and saw them all on the ground while Minseul was on her bed watching the five fool around.

“Let’s go,” I said.

“No no no no… NO,” Key said.

“Wae?” I asked.

“Brush your hair,” he said throwing me a brush.

“I don’t have to, it’ll get all messy anyways,” I said.

“Aish, look at this girl,” he said shaking his head, “are you even one?” He asked.

“Umm, let’s see,” I said and looked at myself in the mirror then turned back to him, “100% yes.”

“Take care of yourself for crying out loud,” Key said.

“Hurry up we have 5 minutes,” Onew looked at the watch.

“Come here,” Key patted a spot on the floor and I obeyed and sat in front of him. He took out his hairbrush and started to brush my hair, “there, now let’s go,” he said getting up and took his bag.

“You okay?” I asked Taemin who looked sad.

“Is it Sulli again?” Minseul asked concerned.“Not really,” he sighed.

“Aish, Taemin just break up with her, she’s hurting yo-“ Minseul covered Key’s mouth.

“I don’t want to hyung,” Taemin pouted.

“Mmfmmfmm,” Key sighed and bit Minseul’s hand.

“OUCHIE!” She yelped and pulled her hand away.

“Are you okay?” Taemin asked and examined her hand. I looked at Minseul and saw her blush.

“Aigoo, look at this girl,” I said locking the door behind me then looked up at Minseul who was glaring at me.

“What’s with the glaring?” Taemin asked.

“Nothing, I was just glaring at him,” she pointed at Key.

“I can bite him for you,” Jonghyun smirked and took Key’s hand.

“Not now babe,” Key joked.

“How dare you cheat on me?” I gasped pushing Key.

“I’m sorry, but I love him more than you,” he hugged the Dino.

“I’m a loner,” I pretended to sob.

“Me too,” Onew sobbed

“No you’re not,” Minseul hugged Onew.

“How about me?” Minho asked.

“I’ll go with you,” I raised my hand.

“No, you like Key more,” he said.

“I broke up with him, he cheated on me with the Dino,” I said pointing at Jonghyun.

“Oh, okay, I’m not a loner then,” Minho clapped childishly.

“That scared me, since when did you learn how to clap so childishly?” I asked.

“Aish, can’t I play along?” He asked.

“You can but that just scared me,” I replied.

“Wait, how about me?” We all turned around and looked at Taemin.

“You have Sulli,” we all said.

“But she’s not here,” he pouted.

“Well you’re a loner for now then,” Minseul simply said.

“Oetoriya oetoriya dara diri dara du~” he sang making all of us laugh.

“Wait, what’s going on?” Onew asked after seeing all the students go in the hall.

“Assembly I’m guessing,” Jonghyun said.

“Come let’s check,” I said and pushed through the crowds of students.

We made it in front and there we saw the Woollim students all with their suitcases. I was actually impressed with their uniforms; they don’t look that bad. They don’t look like s and bullies either. See this is why you don’t judge something or someone before you actually see it.

“Tsk, there’s no hot girls,” Jonghyun clucked.

“Ha, I knew they weren’t as ba-“ I was going to finish my sentence when someone bumped orshould I say pushed me. Good thing Minho was there to catch me.

“Watch where you’re going,” I heard a voice that sounded really familiar but I didn’t get to see the owner of the voice because she disappeared and that’s right, it’s a girl.

“Di-did you just s-see…” I saw Minseul pointing to the opposite direction; I looked to where she was pointing but found no one.

“Let’s just go to class,” Taemin put his arm around Minseul’s shoulder.

“No touchy touchy,” Minseul backed away.

“This is why I love you,” Taemin said ruffling her hair. She stood there frozen and looked at him confused.

“You can’t you have Sulli… Mmm, I have Minho, back off,” she said and hugged Minho.

“Aish, what are you thinking Minseul-ah? Of course Sulli’s mine, but of course I love my best friend more,” he corrected.

Aigoo, Taemin, if you only knew how my bestie is feeling right now. Aish, it’s Minseul’s fault anyway for not confessing. If I was her I would’ve told him so I wouldn’t get hurt seeing the two of them together.

“Ahh, right,” she laughed nervously, “kaja?” She asked and Minho nodded, she took his hand and walked off.

"Why is he getting the girls suddenly?" Taemin asked and I just shook my head.

“Aigoo, Taemin-ah, let’s go to class,” I said and pulled him and the rest of the SHINee members.

“Taemin-ah? Hey, I just noticed, you don’t call me oppa,” he pouted.

“I know right? She’s a rude girl; she doesn’t call any of us oppas… Oh and Minseul too,” Jonghyun said putting an arm on my shoulder.

“Buzz off Dino,” I slapped his arm away.

“See? Did you see what she just did? She slapped my arm oh and not to mention she called me Dino,” Jonghyun said pointing at me like a 5 year old.

“Do you have your books?” Key asked.

“Actually, no, they’re in my locker,” I said, “speaking, can you help me?” I asked.

“Yeah, I need to get my books too,” Onew said.

“We all left our books in our locker so we might as well go,” Jonghyun said.

“You? Books? Since when?” I gasped, okay, I know but he doesn’t bring anything to class okay?

“Aish, let’s just go." Jonghyun said and dragged me along with the others.

We walked to our lockers and saw Minseul and Minho talking. I can see there’s something wrong with Minseul. She looked really pissed for some random reason. Honestly I haven’t seen her this pissed.

“Minseul-ah, gwenchana?” I asked patting her.

“Minseul, you okay?” Taemin and Key asked.

“Yo, what’s going on?” Onew and Jonghyun asked.

“Eunm-“

“MINSEUL WHAT HAPPENED?” I jumped and glared at Jonghyun who was hugging her.

“God, that freakin’ scared me, stop screaming,” Key hit him.

"What are you doing?” Minseul asked Jonghyun who was still hugging her.

“Sorry,” he let go.

“Anyway, continue,” Key said motioning her to continue.

“Eunmi I…”


 

​What is Minseul going to say? 

Here's the second chapter. I hope you enjoyed it. It's not that very exciting but on the next one you will see what happens...

PS: Okay, I'm really bad with my grammar and spelling so sorry if there are some bits you don't understand.