Looking at You

The Fan Meeting That Changed My Life (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Looking at You

 

 

"Neon naekkeo you're my girl" Teen Top sang their final song for their performance in the fan meeting.

 

"We would like to thank all of our fans for the support" Ricky said while holding the microphone

"You have a special meaning in our lives. We wouldn't be here now if it wasn't for every single one of you. Kamsahamnida. Saranghae" Chunji continued while looking at mostly everyone in the crowd. Chunji was scanning every single fan that came there, seems like he's looking for someone, but he isn't. 'That girl's so plain but beautiful' Chunji thought.

 

While Chunji was thanking the fans, Teen Top was also looking at the crowd, but in a different way. Changjo was waving hi to the fans, CAP was also saying hi, Ricky was doing random aegyos while looking at the fans, L.Joe was also doing random aegyos and waving and saying hi to every fan that came. But for Niel, it seems like he's searching for someone like Chunji 'Scanning....scanning.....scanning.... What? Saranghae Niel oppa, but look at her clothes, creeps me out. Scanning....scanning.....scanning.... Oh. Beautiful girl, oh her eyes, no make up, plain clothes, that has got to be the most beautiful person i've seen and she looks nice' Niel thought. *(Niel's not really like that in fan meetings)* Niel waved his hands as a sign of a 'hello' to this random girl.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter