A Memorable Night

The Fan Meeting That Changed My Life (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A Memorable Night

 

 

You are now in the car of Teen Top. You were sitting next to Niel on your right and Kevin on your left. You had your earphones on so you were listening to music. "Oh.... Oh.... Nunai hyanggineun neomu neoumuna dalkomhae" you sang along with Niel who was singing on your iPod.

 

You heard a voice that was quite close to you, that voice was singing. You tu rned around to see who it was. "Nae jubyeon nugudo geureon hyanggiga anna mome" Niel continued. You took the ear phone that was in your left ear and placed it in Niel's left ear. You two sang along Teen Top's famous song.

 

Minutes later, you all reached the venue. You got out the car and fixed your pink cocktail dress. Kevin was still on your left side and Niel on the right, you three went inside the venue. You got surprised to see a lot of famous boybands in that party.

"Annyeong ~~~~" Dongho bowed

"Hi" You smiled and gave him a hug

 

Niel stood next to you. He wrapped his left arm around your waist and pulled you closer. You blushed at his sudden action. You two walked over the table for Teen Top. Niel patted the chair next to him signalling you to sit on it.

"What do you want to eat ~~~~?" Niel asked

"Anything will be fine" You replied

"I'll get you food" Niel said

"No Niel, It's okay"

"No. I insist"

Niel left you with the rest

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter