Teen Top's Plan + U-Kiss' Plan + Planning

The Fan Meeting That Changed My Life (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Teen Top's Plan + U-Kiss' Plan + Planning

 

 

L.Joe and the other Teen Top members were planning on something to reveal Kevin's love for you.

"How about we pretend that we will kidnap and kill him not unless he tells us the truth" Ricky laughed at Changjo's childish sentence.

 

Everything seemed like a joke for Changjo because he did not support this plan after all. He did not even say something serious for the past 2 hours of talking about this. Changjo was against doing this to Kevin, he was always against violence.

"I have the perfect idea" Chunji said

* Plan will be revealed on the upcoming chapters, just so I will not be able to spoil anything yet. And it'll ruin all the fun. Kidding :) *

"That's a great idea!" L.Joe agreed to Chunji. L.Joe was in the plan so he stood up thinking 'At last a great plan came out. Changjo was not being serious at all which made me pissed of and wanting to throw him somewhere far away'

 

Changjo still wasn't cooperative so he decided to leave and go to his bedroom instead. He felt sleepy so he slept to forget everything non-so-good that happen to today. Changjo was always carefree and a kid at heart but when it comes to situations like this he knows how to act and how to react. He tried his best to sleep as early as possible.

 

You and Niel got home from your date. One of the most memorable dates you and Niel had. You two went on various water activities, mostly on going through ziplines and jumping straight to the water. Niel enjoyed doing those things with you because he wanted to do something extraordinary for you. Something extraordinary but memorable.

 

Niel noticed his hyungs and Ricky sitting around their dining table and it looks like they were discussing something. Niel gave his hyungs (and Ricky) a questioning look. 'What are they doing?' Niel asked himself. You failed to notice them because you walked straight to the stairs and went up. You were tired, tired because of all the activities. Your energy was drained because you wanted to make your experience fun as possible.

 

 

 

Kevin was lying in his bed and staring at the old, white ceiling of their apartment. U-Kiss owned an apartment since Soohyun wanted to have some alone time with U-Kiss or even some time away from their boss. Kevin's room's door opened revealing a w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter