Flashback

The Fan Meeting That Changed My Life (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Flashback

 

 

This chapter and the upcoming chapters will be set 1 year after the fan meeting :)

 

 

 

You and Niel were really close during the past year. You haven't talked or seen Kevin ever since Teen Top's party when Niel told you how he felt. You and Niel went on trips, fan signings, concerts and different outdoor activities. You have been close to Teen Top too. Whenever you were going to spend a day with U-Kiss Kevin always has somewhere else to go and you wondered why. So you decided to talk to him today.

 

You dialed Kevin's number for the nth time today and his voicemail always answers 'Hi this is Kevin, I'm doing something right now so please leave your message and I'll talk to you later. 'What's with Kevin and activities. Maybe it's about U-Kiss' you thought.

"You ready to go now, babe?" Niel asked

"Now? I thought that your meeting will be around 2 pm?" You asked

"Oh. I thought that we will go shopping. I've always wanted to go shopping" Niel said and pouted

"Aish fine. I'll just get ready" You said as you went up to your room to prepare

 

*You must be wondering why did Niel call you 'babe', right? Well, I'll tell you why.

FLASHBACK:

It was 11 months ever since you and Niel met and it's another fan signing. You accepted Niel's confession and he thought of something to make you happy. It was another fan meeting today, and as usual you were sent backstage. Niel did not want any Teen Top fan hating or bashing on you so he sends you backstage every time they have an event. Why would fans hate you? Paparazzi's always spy on you and Niel every time you and Niel have somewhere to go or something to do, there will always be someone following you two.

 

So today, Teen Top will be signing albums and meeting fans while you wait for them patiently backstage. You heard CAP make a speech about how they love their fans and how much they thank the fans for all their support and everything.

 

CAP ended his speech by saying "May we call on ~~~~ to come on stage" Their fans looked at each other, wondering who are they calling. You were fetched in the backstage by L.Joe and Changjo. "Everyone, this is ~~~~" CAP said as he introduced you "My true love" A voice said coming from the back part of the venue. The fans move away from the center and you saw Niel. He was walking towards the stage with a bouquet of roses in his right hand. You looked at L.Joe and he just gave you a reassuring smile.

 

Niel knelt infront of you and said "~~~~, it has been 11 months since I confessed how I feel. But now, I'm asking you, would

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter