Lunch with Kevin

The Fan Meeting That Changed My Life (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Lunch with Kevin

 

 

Today is Teen Top's after party because of their successful fan meeting. You didn't remember how you got in your bedroom, you didn't remmeber much of what happen last night. The first thing you did was to check every corner of your room 'Nobody here' you thought.

 

You went down the wooden stairs and you were surprised by what you saw. You saw 9 good looking guys sleeping in your living room. Chunji, Ricky and Niel on the floor. Kevin, Kiseop, Changjo, CAP on the couch. L.Joe and Dongho sleeping under the hanged flatscreen TV. 'They're so cute when they're sleeping' You thought.

 

You looked at the time, it says 10:30 am. It's still early for Teen Top's party. The party is still at 6 pm. "There's an angel in my heart" You heard your ringtone. You checked your phone that was lying on the coffee table with the others' phones.

 

From: The most handsome guy on Earth, Kim Myungsoo ♥

To: ~~~~

Annyeong chingu. I just thought of texting you, anyway, Sungjong said that you're really pretty and he's hopping to see you again sometime. That's all :) Take care.

 

'Oh Myungsoo' You thought

 

To: The most handsome guy on Earth, Kim Myungsoo ♥

From: ~~~~

Annyeong! Sure. Tell Sungjong I said hi and also tell him that I said thank you. Take care always, let's catch up sometime :)

 

You left your phone on the coffee table again then headed to the kitchen. You thought of pancakes and hot chocolate. You brought out a box of pancake mix, marshmallows, chocolate milk powder, honey, whipped cream and butter. You cooked the pancakes then made 9 cups of hot chocolate with whipped cream and marshmallows on top. You set everything up at your dinning table and decided to take a nice long morning shower.

 

After that, you wore black shorts, a white t-shirt that has hello kitty printed on it *(I love hello kitty, sorry)* Then you went down. You checked the time, it's 12:00. 'It's too late for breakfast' You thought. You decided to surf the internet and texted 'The mos

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter