5

Turn Back Time

At the TV station Eunsun was getting prepared to go on. She was in a nice spacious dressing room shared by the girls who were to be on the show but It turned out she was the only girl guest today. She had finished getting ready when there was a knock on the door. Her Manager Cha Inno and her stylist, and best friend, Noh Marin came in. Marin came over and checked her hair and make up before stepping back and giving Eunsun a nod as she looked her over.

"I guess that is good enough. You know if i was famous though I would look 100 % better." Marin said with a misterious, trouble making grin on her face. Eunsun pretended like she was going to hit Marin but then just smiled. "Kidding, kidding."

"What am i going to do with you? This is from the girl who couldn't act her way out of a paper bag. you know we could always look at that one audition tape for pr-" Marin quickly put her hands over Eunsun's mouth an looked back at manager Cha.

"She is crazy you know. I am pretty sure she is not all there in the head." Eunsun finally pried Marin's hand off of and smiled sweetly at Marin. 

"Of course I am the one with a few screws loose now can you fix my make up you just ruined?" She said sarcastically while Marin fixed her make up Eunsun asked manger Cha who the other guests where.

"Your the only girl but their are five guests in total. Ilwoo is also here since they will talk about the end your drama so then the last guests are and idol group." he said the last part uncomfortaby. Marin looked away and Eunsun was alittle worried since their weird reactions.

"What Idol group anyone I know. Super junior? U-kiss? or maybe 2PM?" she had a feeling she knew which onethough she didn't want to believe it.

"ZE:A. Dongjun, Kwanghee, and Siwan are here." Eunsun froze up. "Eunsun, sorry." Marin had just finished her makeup when Eunsun stood up suddenly. Both manger Cha and Marin had a guilty look on their faces, "We wanted to tell you."

"I know why you didn't." She said softly. "It was that twisted old man wasn't it?" Marin and manager Cha weren't surprised on how Eunsun adressed the President of the company. 

"Now Eunsun you can hardly call the president a twisted old man that is very unprofessional and rude." Manger Cha was scolding but no how much he worked on her manners when she was mad there was no use trying to stop her.

"He is the one who wants to be less formal.'Ohh Eunsun how can you address your uncle as president? Be less formal next time. You know I love you like my own daughter.'" Eunsun did an spot on impersonation of her uncle. When Eunsun was young and her father  had died shortly after Youngjin was born her mothers brother had taken them in. He had tried to be like a father figure to both of them and Eunsun apperciated it but it wasn't the same. Young Jin loved and looked up to him but Eunsun and her uncle had always had their differences.

"You know that was the best one yet." Marin said about her impersonation. Eunsun smiled at her for the complement but manger Cha frowned.

"You shouldn't encourage her you know." He said with a stern face. Marin turned back to the makeup.

"What did he think I would do when I found out? Not come on the show? I still would have I just wish he would have gave me time to prepare." Eunsun looked at herself in the mirror tears threatening to spill out. She wouldn't let them though. 

"He was trying to help you know he was just trying to do the best he could for you." Marin said trying to comfort her friend.

"I know I just-" At that time a member of the crew came in.

"We're about to start Eunsun please come out soon." Then he left.

"Well their is no stoping it now." with that she got up and walked out the door.

-------------------------

"Siwan lighten up. We will be there it will be no problem." Kwanghee said as he streched out across the couch in the dressing room. 

"Yeah hyung we got your back." Dongjun said trying to cheer up the obviously nerverous Siwan.

"You know I should feel a little dread or nerverousness to see her but I am more excited. I want to see her again. I miss her." Siwan said as he checked his hair and makeup in the mirror again like a guy going on his first date.

"Aren't you alittle too excited to see the girl who dumped you?" Kwanghee asked him.

"No I am excited to see the girl I am going to win back." Siwan said with a confidence in his voice that the two of them have never heard from him. "I thought about it and I need her so I am going to win her back. She has to at least still like me right if she decided to come today."

"Maybe she didn't know you where going to be her today." Dongjun stated before having kwangehee spring up from the couch and put a hand over his mouth muffling him.

"Dont listen to Dongjun he doesn't understand their is no way that happened." Kwanghee said wrestling and losing with Dongjun. 

"I hope your right." He said just then a crew member came in.

"We will be starting soon. Please start making your way outside." Then the crew member left as fast as he came. Siwan stood up determined.

"Let's do this."

-------------

sorry for such a long wait but school has been kicking my but hopefully I will update again soon.