1

Turn Back Time

He pulled down his black baseball cap as far as he could without it blocking his vision while his thick, black frame glasses made up the rest of his disguise. He slowly made his way through the crowded shopping mall, a place where he knew she hated. He knew it was risky to come to a mall at the most crowded time of the day, or any time really, but he didn't care. It seemed like he was taking a lot of risks lately. 

He closed his eyes and took a deep breath as he started walking through the make up department. It was filled with high school girls in their uniforms just off from school. If anybody was going to see through his disguise it was going to be them, but he kept walking through the crowd without looking at any of them.

Suddenly a strong and nasty smell came towards him from the perfume sellers. All of the perfumes blended together creating a not so pleasant scent that seemed to stick to everything. Out of the corner of his eye he saw one bottle that caught his eye. He picked up a red and black bottle and stared at it. The familiar weight in his hands made him think of her again. Her simple dressing room where he would watch her get ready to shoot everytime he would hand her the bottle when she asked for it a smile gracing her lips. 

"Annyeonghaseyo." a somewhat monotone voice said bring him back from his memories. Behind the counter a saleswoman watched him with blank bored eyes. "Are you looking to buy for your girlfriend?" she asked him. 

"What?" he said as he came out of his own little world and looked at her.

"The perfume." she pointed at the bottle in his hands. "If you are buying for your girlfriend can I recommend another one? Usually only older women by this perfume it is somewhat old fashion." this made him laugh she had always been old fashion and now even the saleswoman was saying it."There is a great selection over there." she pointed toward a shelf filled with bright pinks and lots of sparkles. 

He literally snorted then trying to hold back laughter. The women gave him a strange look. He imagined her look of horror she would have if she saw that shelf. She was old fashion with an uncontrolable temper. Her with all of that pink frilly stuff wasn't her. She would cring if she where to smell all of those fruity sweet scents. 

"No I will take this one." he saiid as he handed it to her. 

"Would you like to smell it first?" she started to take the cap of he stopped her. He wouldn't be able to control himself if he smelled it now.

"I know what it smells like." she gave a little shrug and then but it in a box and then set it in a bag. She checked him out and then he handed her his card. When she handed him the bag and was about to hand him his card back she saw the name.

"Im Woong Jae?" she toke a closer look at him. "Your Siwan from ZE:A!" he took the card from her gave alittle smile and wave before he headed for the door. Cover blown. 

----------------------

first chapter done tell me what you guys think and comment. I look forward to hearing from you.