4

Turn Back Time

Siwan stared out the window and let out a sigh. The practice room that morning wasn't a pleasant place for anyone. The rest of ZE:A, minus Kwanghee and Dongjun who went to the tv station and Siwan who was across the room sighing his life away, were sitting on the floor in a circle. They all were secretly steal glances of Siwan across the room.

"It has been two months already and he is still like this?" Heechul said as he looked away from Siwan shaking his head. 

"I miss Eunsun Noona too." Hyungsik said. "It is understandable why he is like this. She was his first girlfriend."

"He wouldn't be this bad if he didn't have to go see her tomorrow on at the station." Minwoo spoke quietly so Siwan wouldn't hear him. 

"That's true do you think she knows that he will be on tomorrow also?" Taehun asked. 

"Probably not." Kevin replied, "her company probably didn't tell her. You know how her company is sometimes." 

"I feel bad for them." Junyoung said," we have to figure what happened. Kwanghee will be on happy together tomorrow also right? We will have him act as mediator." They all looked back at Siwan and sighed.

-----------------

Siwan knew they were talking about  him. He didn't care though. All he could think about was her. He thought about her smile about being able to see her tomorrow. He thought about the perfume bottle in his bag wrapped up carefully so it wouldn't get harmed. He wondered if he should give it to her.

"That's a stupid thought." He whispered out loud. He saw a few of the ZE:A members turning his way thinking they hear him say something but soon quickly turned back to their brainstorming. He wondered how tomorrow would go. He decided he would just have to wait to see.

------------------

Eunsun was sitting in one of the many conference rooms that the company had. It was small with bright yellow walls and usually always empty. It was out of the way for most meetings but when she wanted peace and quiet to either read or practice a skit it was always the place she would go.

"Good morning!" A voice brightly called out as hands covered her eyes. "Guess who?" She pulled his hands off her eyes and went back to looking over scripts. 

"Jung Il Woo." She said not once looking back at him. "I don't have time for your games." She had gotten a few offers for different dramas and movies for the season but she still hadn't found one that she wanted yet. 

"Your no fun you know that?" He sat down across the table from her and picked up a few scripts. "You know I got offers from a few off these dramas too. We should do a drama together again!"  He looked up at her an she looked up at him giving him a disapproving look. He had to laugh at the face she made though.  It was a look of annoyance and probably was supposed to unnerve him but It just made him laugh. 

"Stop laughing." She said in a serious tone. 

"Yes sir!" He saluted her while He was holding back tears trying not to laugh.

"What kind of rumors would spread if we played love interests in a drama together twice in a row?" 

"Maybe a good kind." He said it with a smile and a wink.

"For the millionth time. NO!" She went back to reading her scripts. 

"Fine it is because of your old boyfriend right?" He tried to get something out of her but she decided this time to really ignore him. "Can I at least know who it is? You never told me." Still she ignored him. "Fine I will find out for myself. Bye!" He left in the same manner he came in sudden and care free. EunSun just stared at the door and Rolled her eyes. She always made friends with the weird ones, thinking back on the guy who tried to kidnap her earlier that day.

-----------------

another chapter down! I hope you enjoy it and tell me what you think so far. Do you guys like Jung Ilwoo or should I change it to another actor? Also do you guys like the new poster. I will update this story and my other soon so please look forward to it.