3

Turn Back Time

Eunsun went out and unchained her bike from the fence outside her house and started off. She loved riding her bike through the streets and no matter how famous she got she wouldn't give that up for anything. She saw the dark clouds over head threatening to spill rain down at any moment but Eunsun thought she could make it to the company. 

As she started out she enjoyed the nice breeze that the storm had brought and slowed down alittle to enjoy it, but when she got about half way to her destination suddenly it started to pour almost out of no where. The rain didn't start slowly like it usually does but more suddenly as if someone flipped a switch. She took cover under a bus stop and started to reach for her umbrella she soon realized though it wasn't in her bag nor was it in her bike's basket. "Dang it my manager is going to kill me." she started to pull out her phone when hands suddenly grabbed her and started to pushing her towards a black vann. 

She did even think automatically she used what she learned in her self defense classes.The hands let go.

"Eunsun! What was that!" she recongnized that loud voice and turned around to see Hwang Kwanghee lowing on the ground. 

"Sorry Kwanghee!" she helped him up and steadily they started to get soaked. 

"Yah!" he held his back and motioned for her to get in the vann. "Just get in!" she slid into the car and looked at the ground. "Hyung Eunsun needs a ride." the manager had already put her bike in the back and was starting towards the driver seat. 

When she got in the car she saw Dongjun smiling from the back. "Hi Noona!" 

"Morning, Dongjun." she said as kwanghee got in and shut the door. 

"What are you doing riding a bike in a storm!" he asked she could tell she was getting scolded. "And why did you hit me you could have broken something."  he was checking his nose in a mirror.

"Well since when do you abduct girls off the street trying to stuff them in your black vann with tinted windows. You know I do self defense you don't think I would get into a random vann without a fight."

"It's true Hyung. You should have just talked to her." Dongjun said from the back. Kwanghee turned away from them and pretended to ignore them. Eunsun gave Dongjun a secret high five.

"Thanks for the ride." She said to ZE:A's manager.  He smiled at her through the rear view mirror and started off.

"We knew you would probably be stuck in this weather and decides to check your route since it was on the way to the station." Kwanghee said deciding to aknowledge her again.

"Am I that predictable?" She looked at Dongjun who just nodded. They arrived at her company and she got out grabbed her bike and told them. "Thanks for the ride tell everyone I said hi." she stopped for a second to quietly added "And tell Siwan I am sorry." with that she ran towards the Building. 

"Should we have told her the truth Hyung?" Dongjun asked as they watched her run inside.

Kwanghee thought back to that morning. Siwan came up to him. 

"It is going to rain soon." He told Kwanghee. 

"I know I am prepared and so is everyone. It looks like it's going to pour."

"Take the long route to the station." Siwan said then walked back to his room. Kwanghee knew exactly what he meant. Go by where Eunsun might be because she is tha only one who would get stuck in a storm like this. Kwanghee just shook his head at those two and went to talk to their manager.

--------------

there is another chapter! I hope you enjoy. I am trying to think who to but in as a rival love interest for either Eunsun or Siwan or both if you guys have any idea let me know.