Seeing you again??

Key's secret girl

Key's POV :

  we are all in the restaurant now.. it was near at the beach. i chose a place to go outside and eat by myself. i was sitting & i saw 2 chairs there. (the view is.. i'm the one in the large tent and i was wondering about the 2 chairs in front of me that has lights surrounded on it) it kinda looked like this:  

http://www.artisansofleisuretraveler.com/photos/Bali_private_beach_dinner_t.jpg

========

Heechul's POV:

  I was gonna surprise her! i planned it actually, it will be on the side of a beach when i'll do my proposing thing.. while we where walking.. i stopped and said, "Hye-soo, you have to put a blindfold first" i smirked. "Woah! oppa, i think you like surprises!" She said while smiling.. I was holding her hand and i'm gonna lead her to our place.. i said. "Okay, you can take off your blindfold now".. She takes off her blindfold and saw the place that i planned. She was really shocked that she can't say a word. "O-o-oppa? is that for us?" She said like she's not believing me.. i said "Yeah, ya like it?" I asked. "Of course oppa!"She said. She comes over me and gave me a hug.. Whew! i was shivering! then we sit on our places..

========

Joo-yeon's POV:

Woah! oppa was so sweet! he really surprised me! i was shocked so in order to replace it, i gave him a big hug. no wonder that's why i picked him.. but AIGOO! my memory is not back again! but all i know is i'll still love him forever. I was in a big shocked when i looked at the other side and saw that there's a man that's staring at us. i think he's a celebrity. But who cares, Psshh!

=======

 Key's POV:

  I was looking at the couple. it was heechul hyung with a girl. Girl?! i didn't even know he had a girl! They called each other baby, It reminds me of my baby too. Aigoo, i really missed her alot right now, i mean if she was here with us now, i'd date her too. after their sweet moments. the girl looked at me and it's like Joo-yeon?? bwoh? it's that you? ermm.. maybe i was just hallucinating right now thinking about my Joo-yeon.after few min. i stared several times at the girl. good thing she doesn't even melts.but when the air breeze suddenly lifted her hair. i saw the same scratch that Joo-yeon have!! i think i was not hallucinating anymore! it was really her!.. i let the time passed by on the two of them then Heechul hyung stand up while Joo-yeon i mean That girl was eating.. He kneeled down to her and she was very shocked. Heechul hyung said that "Hye-soo-yah.. will you marry M-me?". I didn't believe to what i hear that my spoon fell down. Heechul hyung was waiting for her answer then opens and says "Yes oppa, i will marry you!"*gaving a peck on Hyung's lips* .. Huh? my Joo-yeon? marrying somebody?.. She said to hyung that "Baby, i have to go to the restroom..".. "Arasseo" Then she leaves. I actually followed her then after few min. she go out and I stop her from walking by holding her hand. "Bwoh?! What are you doing? who are you?" I let her faced me and i Kneel down and let her go.. "It was really her.." I cried. Why is she with heechul hyung? Why did she let hyung marry her and not me?.. Onew hyung &other friends want us to go home & we drove home. I the TV and saw the science channel. they're topic are about Amnesia. i listened to eat then taemin Broke the silence and made a smart Joke "Hyung what if you saw Joo-yeon noona again but she have an amnesia. will she ever love you again hyung?" He joked. "THAT'S IT!" i said. "Bwoh?" All the members & the girls are now staring at me.. "I'll do it tomorrow" i said.

========

Onew's POV:

What's happening to that dude? i mean seriously, i think he broke up his head after the accident that happened to Joo-yeon.. Aigoo. poor dongsaeng. i felt a bit scaredy feeling when i heard him sayin' "I'll do it tomorrow" What's the meaning of this? Aigoo. i want to help him but i think he really loosen his mind now.. Taemin Just joked and guess what he said. "THAT'S IT!" he said in a very loud voice..

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys! Author KimHeeLene017 here. sorry for the short update. but i'll promise to update tomorrow.  I'll make it a suspense ~Kkkkkkk ..