Amnesia

Key's secret girl

Jonghyun's POV:

  We immediately went to the airport to find Joo-yeon but it all turned out to be a big flop. we found key there, crying.. I grabbed Ha-seul's hands and went near key, Onew jealously followed. we asked him if he saw Joo-yeon but he just stood still and shook his head. we all started to have teary eyes on what we saw on the T.V in the airport. "The police team found some of the bodies in the crashed airplane. & we all now have their names" the reporter said, we assumed Joo-yeon's name will not be there but her name was.. listed, We all cried there in the airport as well as the families of the passengers who died too..

=============

~After the plane crash

 Joo-yeon's POV:

  I woke up with my dirty outift now. and i'm really having a headache. while i'm sitting on the bed, i saw a man who is cooking.. He faced me and said "Oh, youre finally awake"... "Where am i?,Who am i? Who are you?" I said confused. "Ohh, so you don't remember anything huh?" the man said with a grinning face.. He paused for a moment and he was actually thinking, he's thinking with an evilish grin. "Oh, so you don't remember me? The man asked. "Actually i don't so who are you?.. "I'm Kim heechul & I'm your boyfriend" he smirks "i have a boyfriend?" I asked  "Duhh, what do you think? I've just said it. don't you remember??" Heechul asked courageously. "I really don't so what happened to me? why cant i remember a thing?" I asked.. "Well, umm, mmm.. You had a mmm.. A car accident." He said. "Do i really live in a same house with you?" I asked. "Well of course" He smirks again.. Why does he keep doing that! But i have to admit it, hes hot!!!

 

 

 

 

Joo-yeon: But why are we living on a same house?

Heechul: we both escaped from our families..

Joo-yeon: Woah! I guess im a bad girl.... BTW, what's my name??

Heechul: It's umm.. Shin Hye-soo

Joo-yeon: Okay heechul, so what will i call you?

Heechul: My baby

- My baby?? it reminds me of something, but im still unable to think of a good flashback..

Joo-yeon: Okay....Baby

 

Heechul's POV:

 I was in the island looking for something.. i was busy searching then i saw something..  i saw a girl that is leaning towards the sand. i faced her and realized that shes kinda cute. Im not sure if ill just leave or help her.. But she looks lost so i brought her home.. after few minutes, she woke up without knowing anything and damn, shes really cute so i decided to have fun,i pretended to be her boyfriend. She asked & asked me questions..

i actually don't have bad itentions on her. i guess i just like her thats all & i just wanted to be her fake boyfriend for the MEAN time..

 

 

====================

 

Key's POV:

  I was paralyzed and unable to move this time. "is this really happening?why?" I cried again. I stoop up & i was walking to somewhere.. "where are you going hyung? Taemin asked.. "I'm going to find her" i said in a serious tone.. "But i think she's de--"Jonghyun muttered. "Don't you dare say that!! SHE'S NOT DEAD!" i pointed at jonghyun.. all members looked at me in a surprised way.. then i left and go near to the plane that crashed. after few mins. i got there and search for my Joo-yeon.  I looked inside the smoking airplane and as i go inside i saw a phone that looks like Joo-yeon's phone. I hurriedly get it and saw the recordings. i played it and it sounds... "Key oppa...saranghaeyo" Then i heard a BOOM sound after that. i shockingly dropped the phone& kneeled with my shaking knees. i cry & cry again as i said "Joo-yeon... I love you too.."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author KimHeeLene017 always here ^^ i'll update the story tomorrow coz' i cannot update now bec. of the incident that heechul was hitted by a fanboard and his left cheek was bleeding >.< don't worry.. Joo-yeon i mean Hye-soo will be fine in the next chapters