Bye key

Key's secret girl

Next morning..

 

Joo-yeon's POV:

I woke up and key is not here anymore. i went out of our room and saw taemin cooking  which should always be key's job.. "Where's my baby?" I asked. "Noona!, you're awake. Hyung left our dorm early this morning. i think hyung wrote a letter for you. i saw him hiding the letter on your closet. go find it noona" Taemin said, I hurriedly run upstairs to read my baby's letter. Finally after ruining my closet. "At last i found it!" i said. i immediately opened the letter and it says...

~~

"Dear baby,

  My flight was rescheduled to this morning. So if youre reading this. it means that i'm on the plane now. i didn't want wake you up because i don't want your beauty sleep to be disturbed. but anyways the other members will take care of you. remember baby, don't go anywhere without their permission and don't go near Strangers especially BOYS. i promise that you'll be the only one i'll think about in our fanmeeting. i've already miss you babe. Wait for me arasseo? Saranghaeyo baby! 

 

                                                                                                                                                          ~Your forever baby,

                                                                                                                                                                         "Key"

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 Whew! i literally blushed so hard while reading my baby's letter, But how can i survive this week without my baby? i mean no one will call me baby and no one will protect me when onew oppa is starting to get hyper with the chicken,No one will call & text me everyday when im on school and especially..no one will do Sweet things for me now.. then suddenly i realized that a tear rolled down on my face then i suddenly wiped it when Jonghyun oppa came. "You have to eat breakfast now Joo-yeon" "Arasseo oppa. call Ha-seul now," I said. "Why me?" He said. "Waeyo? do you hate Ha-seul?" I said. " It's not that. i mean i-i- umm.. Okay i'll call her now" He said as he pouts.. i went down the stairs and saw them eating..

Taemin: I wanna eat beside my Joo-yeon noona since key hyung is not here anymore Keke

Minho: Aigoo. Key will be mad if he saw that you're doing this.

Taemin: Hyung! i have no intention to steal her from key hyung! (But actually i did..) *Whispers*

i was just beside him so i heard it..

Joo-yeon & Minho: BWOH?!

Taemin: Keke. just kidding noona & hyung, let's eat.

-------

Still Joo-yeon's pov..

   I really miss my baby, i just opened my laptop to saw the Fanmeeting in singapore which my nanny will come. and i opened my twitter account and i saw some tweets that broke my heart..

~"OMO! Key oppa is coming here now! i wanna go near him and kiss him!

~"Yey! my key is coming here now!"

~"Is it true that my HUSBAND key will be going here today?"

I was reading it when i didn't realized that I was crying again, i was still reading it when i heard that my door slammed. i looked at it and i saw no one..but i promised that i left it open.

 

Taemin's POV:

   Me, Onew,Minho & Jonghyun hyung stopped at Joo-yeon's room and started to peek, she left her door open so it was an easy access. i saw her opening her twitter and i stood there spying  for about 5 min. with my hyungs but she still acts like frozen or something. i think she's reading some tweets from a fan. after that i saw her tears pouring out, "We have to go now, it's really none of our business" Onew hyung said. "Ne, Key said we only have to protect her not to spy on her so let's go now" Jonghyun said. I closed the door. and my rubbershoes' lace was stucked in the doorway so Onew hyung & Minho hyung helped me. I pulled it out and the door slammed. i'm afraid that noona would opened the door and caught us so we all run..

------ it's already evening and we saw noona going downstairs and we hurriedly sit on the couch eating popcorn just like nothing happened.

(noona went near us in the couch and get some popcorns.)

Joo-yeon: How long is the fanmeeting?

Onew: It's almost 3-4 days.. waeyo Joo-yeon? you miss key do you?

*Joo-yeon noona nods*

Jonghyun: Well do you want to follow him?

Joo-yeon: But it'll embarass him if he sees me.. i can survive for 1 week (I think) *whipers*

Taemin: Noona stop lying. we saw you crying in your room..

Joo-yeon: uh.... so what will i do now huh?

Onew: Go to his fanmeeting and hide. you better hide professionally or else, you'll be caught. *Handing the ticket to noona*

Joo-yeon: Thank you guys.. i love you all! 

Sang-hee: yah!.. Enjoy arasseo?? 

Ha-seul: Oh, i'm leaving too. i have to go to mokpo to visit my grandmother there.

Onew: Can i come with you?

Ha-seul: Seriously oppa??

Jonghyun: Me too. i want to come.

Ha-seul: Okay...et's pack our things and we'll travel tomorrow morning.

Sang-hee: So i'm the one who will be left here?

Minho: Hey Sang-hee.. remember, you have ME, don't you ever forget that huh?

Taemin: Uh. Im such a loner. -.-\

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well what do you expect about the next chapter?? Keke. i'll promise to update tomorrow guys. it's already 11:19 here in philippines and i'm kinda sleepy now. wait for my updates tomorrow and wait what will happen to Joo-yeon..