Oh no! Where's Joo-yeon/Hye-soo?

Key's secret girl

No one's POV:

Heechul: So you're all here now, I have to go now, i'll have to practice. Let's go now Baby.

Jooyeon: Okay baby,

--The 2 left--

Ha-seul: oppa, is that really her?

Key: Ne.

Ha-seul: Then why is she with heechul oppa?

Key: I think she have an amnesia bec. of the plane crash

Ha-seul: Then oppa, you must get her back..

Key: I will

-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥

Joo-yeon: oppa! I have to say something to Ha-seul

Heechul: Arasseo, I'll wait for you in our house.. 

Joo-yeon: Okay oppa *Hurriedly run back to Ha-seul* Ha-seul!!!

Ha-seul: Hey Hye-soo! waeyo?

Joo-yeon: I wanna tell you something.

Ha-seul: Mwo?

*Joo-yeon whispers something to Ha-seul*

Ha-seul: Bwoh?! Chincha?!

Joo-yeon: Ne. okay so i have to go, annyeong!

 

Joo-yeon's POV:

   I whisper something to Ha-seul.. i can't tell it to you, it's a secret. I walk happily to go back in Heechul's House.. I felt something, i think there were two men that are following me, they're jackets are all black, i think they will kidnap me, i Ran as soon as i can, then i stumbled then after that the 2 men come near me and put handkerchief on my mouth then everything went black..

---

Heechul's POV:

 Aigoo! why is taking so long for her to come back?! it's been 3 hours! you all know me, i'm an impatient man,but she's the first one who made me wait for her for so long, What if something bad happened to her? And worse, what if her memory is back and she just leave me?! No no! Don't think of that heechul! I was very worried so i call key.

Key: Yoboseyo? 

Heechul: Yah! key, do you know where Hye-soo is?

Key: Nope, waeyo?

Heechul: She still didn't come back.. She said that she will say something to Ha-seul and will comeback again but i waited for her in 3hrs. and she's still not here.

Key: Bwoh?! Let's meet at the police station. let's report it!.

Heechul: Arasseo,

~in the police station..

Heechul: I just reported it key.. they said that they will do their best to find her. Let's go now,

Key: You go now, i'm gonna stay here..

Heechul: Okay *staring weirdly at key then leaves*

♥-♥-♥

Heechul's POV:

 Why does key always protects my Hye-soo? oh i remember, i just got her because of her amnesia, Mabye she's key's girl! Omo, sorry key, but i love her.. Did key already knew it? Omo! maybe he knew it that's why he ask me too much questions about her, aigoo, i'll fight for you Hye-soo.. you'll be mine, i wonder where she is now >.< .. my phone rings when i leave the police station, and it;s yoona! argh! I'm so irritated at her! she always calls me!

Heechul: Yoboseyo?

Yoona: Hi yeobo! ^^

Heechul: Yah! don't call me yeobo! I don't like you!

Yoona: Yeobo, don't treat me like that, remember, i'm in a group SNSD, and you know it's popular oppa, right?

Heechul: Well i don't care! I have some problem!

Yoona: What is it yeobo? maybe i can help.

Heechul: My girlfriend is missing! and i said, don't call me yeobo! i'm getting married with my girlfriend soon! were engaged!

Yoona: Omo, chincha? *evil laugh*

Heechul: Yah! why are you laughing like that huh?!

Yoona: nothing, i must go now yeobo, annyeong!

Heechul: Yah! i said don't call me ye---

*yoona hung up*

Aigoo, stupid girl!..

♥-♥-♥-♥-♥

Joo-yeon's POV:

  I woke up and i suddenly found myslef tied up with a rope in a wall, it's a very strange room, i saw two boys guarding the door, They are the two who kidnapped me! "HELP! let me get out of here!" i screamed.. "Haha, you wish!" The 1st boy said. "Why are you doing this to me?! Who are you?!" I Shouted.. then the door opens. i saw the mastermind!

 

 

Yoona?!

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

author KimHeeLene017 here.. Guess why did Yoona kidnapped Joo-yeon!

Note: I'm sorry for all the SONEs here, esp. for yoona's fans. it's just a fiction

I'll update the next chapter today! ^^