The investigations & the past.

Key's secret girl

Key's POV:

  I was still watching television. When i started thinking about my plans to get her again..  I said it all to my onew hyung the things i saw in the restaurant. "Well you have to investigate heechul hyung" Onew hyung said, "But what if he didn't tell me the truth?" I replied. "Then don't stop investigating" Onew hyung said. I go out of our dorm and go to the super junior's dorm to investigate heechul hyung..

~In SJ's dorm.

Leeteuk: Annyeong haseyo!! *bows*

Key: Hi. where's heechul hyung?

Leeteuk: He's in the practice room. waeyo?

Key: Umm. do you know about his new girl?

Leeteuk: Yep. it's Hye-soo. you know her?

Key: Nope, BTW, i'll just talk with you later hyung, i have to go to heechul hyung.. *smiles*

I ran to the practice room..

Heechul: Oh hi key! Why are you here?

Key: Hyung i have to talk to you. can we please go to the park for a while?

Heechul: Arasseo.i'll just get teukie hyung with me

~then we go at the park..

Heechul: so what do you wanna say huh?

Key: umm.. you have a girl now hyung right?

Heechul: Yep, were engaged actually.

Key: okay, so where do you meet her?

Heechul: Umm..ermm.. i-in the P-p-park..

Key: How did you make your first move to her?

Heechul: Umm.. by.. by helping her.

Key: How many months when you started datin her?

Heechul: Umm. Yah! why so many questions?!

Key: Nothing..

Key's POV:

i was starting to investigate heechul hyung, i just felt him shaking, Aigoo i think he really stole my Joo-yeon! He rejects my 3rd question and after that a girl said hi..i look back to know to know who she is when i looked back, i saw my Joo-yeon again.. wearing super short mini skirt and a y tank top, I didn't expect she will be like this, Aigoo, heechul hyung changed her so much, if i have her now, i think she'll just wear jogging pants with a plain shirt. she go near to heechul hyung and gave a kiss on his lips.  Aigoo, it's so hard to see that My girl?? Kissing somebody? I was telling myself not to cry.. then suddenly i saw Ha-seul,onew & jonghyun strolling at the park. Ha-seul is the first to greet me.. 

Ha-seul: Oh hi oppa! .Bwoh? i-i-s that J-joo-Y-yeon?!!!

Heechul: Who's Joo-yeon?! 

Key: Anio, Ha-seul! (I gave her deathly glares, I know that she knows what I'm trying to say just by eye-ing her like that) Nothing hyung, don't mind her.

Ha-seul: O-okay.

Ha-seul's POV:

"I-i-is that J-joo-Y-yeon?!!" I stuttered. "Anio, Ha-seul" Key oppa replied while giving me his deathly glares. "O-okay" I stuttered again. I decided to hug Joo-yeon because I really miss her! Duh, how come I don't miss my best friend?! I thought she was dead and I was wrong. I really miss her this much. (I ran to Joo-yeon, trying to hug her)

"Yah, Joo-yeon I really miss you" I whisper to her. I don't understand why she just left me there hugging her, she don't even hug me back! What's wrong with her? I stepped back because I noticed her face looked puzzled. I guess, she didn't even know her name! 

Ha-seul: Oh, sorry. I just remembered my best friend. I really miss her. Mianhae, I thought that you're my best friend. (I said while sobbing)

Joo-yeon: Oh, It's okay. I hope you'll find your best friend. 

Ha-seul: Oh, Btw, what's your name? 

Okay, I'm really confuse right now. Why she doesn't know her name? and when did she learn to wear really y clothes? She's not the Joo-yeon I have known since our child hood days. I miss her so much!!!! I feel like crying right now. T_T

"My name is Hye-soo." She said, oh great, she interrupted my thoughts. Well, where in the hell did she get that weird name?!

Suddenly Leeteuk oppa came and noticed me.

Leeteuk: Omo! H-ha-seul is that you?

Ha-seul: Aigoo, oppa! I missed you!! Sorry, I broked our promise. 

Onew, Jonghyun, Key looked shocked because Me & Leeteuk oppa know each other.

Onew: Bwoh? Hyung you know each other? 

Leeteuk: Yes dongsaeng. 

(Flashback when Ha-seul & Leeteuk met) 

Ha-seul's POV:

Back in our school days, Boys in our campus always tease me because I really look like a nerd. Yes, i'm a nerd and I admit it. But there was an older school mate of mine that didn't tease me like the boys in our campus. One day, While I'm eating my lunch, there was a group of boys that sit on my table. They are trying to make fun of me but then a boy came and fight them. After the fight he got serious bruises so I take care of him and we became friends. His name was Leeteuk. He was actually graduating this year so He expect me to come on his graduation day but unexpectedly my parents & I were moving to Canada. I told it to Leeteuk oppa that I cannot go his graduation day anymore. He accepted it and we made a promise.

"You'll go back here. Right?" Leeteuk oppa said.

"Of course, I'll take it as a promise" I raised my pinky finger to him and we made our promise that day and I leave.

==end of Ha-seul's POV==

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello! :) This is the co-author nikkiramos23 This is my first chapter to write as a co-author! Hope you like it~ ^^

Guess what will happen to Key & Joo-yeon in the next chapters. :)

Comments are loved!