Dream

Super Junior SPY

A few days had passed since the meal and everyone had been busy working. I didn’t get to see the members very much because one of the producers had me going around doing different jobs such as, delivering equipment to other set workers.  Siwon however, was texting me every so often. We would just have some general conversations about our day and how we were feeling. I was missing him and it started to show as I would always sigh and have a frown on my face. I thought to myself that if I was to move back to England then I would never cope. Suzi was lucky; she got to see Kyuhyun every day. At the end of the day she would have a large grin on her face and she would tell me what she and Kyuhyun had been up to, most of the time they would play starcraft together.

Today however, was different from the previous days. Instead of running around fetching things, I would be in the film. One of the extras in the film couldn’t be a part of it because she had broken her leg. Siwon had suggested that I’d do the part without knowing if I could act or not. I think he just wanted to see me more often, but I agreed to take the part because I wanted to see him more often.

I was on the set, ready to do my part. I had already read the script and all I had to do was walk over and pass a cup of tea to Kyuhyun. I felt bad because I was on the villain’s side but Siwon was the hero. I saw Suzi enter the room before we got started. She seemed very excited for me and started waving but Kyuhyun and I just laughed at her because her expression was too funny.

I managed to get through the scene with no mistakes of my own. It felt great being around the other members again. The director called us all in after we had done our few scenes. He said that he was pleased with my work and wanted me to do a dance scene in a few days.

“I don’t really think I can dance.” I said politely.

“I bet you’re really good, plus Eunhyuk will be teaching you and you’ll have a few days to practice.” Siwon said.

I looked at Eunhyuk who was smiling, I thought I’d give it a try and I nodded my head. Everyone seemed very happy about my decision. Suzi came running up to me after everyone had scattered across the room. She said that she loved the scene and couldn’t wait to see me dance.

That night when we were back home, Suzi and I discussed the scene I was in.

“I was looking at you and thought, Wow! Izzy’s so cool! But then I saw Kyuhyun in his chair looking all evil and couldn’t take my eyes off him” Suzi exclaimed.

I smirked at her “It felt really strange at first but as we went through it a few times, I got used to my part.”

We went to bed a little earlier but I couldn’t sleep. I was thinking about the dancing part, what if I wasn’t very good? I would probably disappoint everyone. No. I had to try my best and that’s all that matters. I managed to fall asleep but ended up having a strange dream and I don’t usually dream often.

In the dream, there were many people who I knew walking around but two of them happened to be Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk was pulling me around everywhere while Kyuhyun was following us. Suzi wasn’t anywhere to be seen. Eunhyuk and I were getting really close and he kept smiling at me. When I woke up I felt really strange. Why was I really close with Eunhyuk in my dream?