Visiting the parents

Super Junior SPY

“Hurry up Izzy! We’re going to be late for the check-in” Siwon shouted to me with a huge grin on his face. I could tell that he was very excited. I ran over to him, pulling my suitcase along behind me. As I got to him, he put his arm around me but I quickly reacted and shook him off.

“Siwon, we’re in public. We’ve got to act natural as if you were going to a photo shoot or something.” His eyes widened as he realised the mistake he had made, I just laughed at the funny face he had made.

The plane journey was too long and I felt exhausted. Luckily, my dad was picking us up from the airport. When he arrived, my dad and Siwon were soon talking and I could tell that they were getting along. We arrived at my parent’s house where my whole family were waiting to see us. We sat and talked for a while, Siwon was getting a lot of attention. At one point I was standing next to the door staring at him and smiling. He was playing a game with my two younger cousins; he seemed very good with children.

That evening I went into my old bedroom and looked around while unpacking my clothes. We were only staying for a few days but I thought I’d keep my clothes neat. Siwon walked through the door and was amazed to see my old bedroom, I had light purple wallpaper, a few photographs of me as a baby and my bookcase lined with manga. He came over and gave me a hug, he then told me that he liked my family and was happy that he got to meet them.

For the next couple of days, we went out shopping and visited some beautiful parks. I got in touch with Suzi who said that she was having a great time with Kyuhyun. I was happy the whole time with my family and Siwon. Even when it was time to leave, I didn’t get upset. My mother told me that I could stay in Korea for as long as I wanted but if I got upset then I could go home. I waved to my parents as Siwon and I made our way through the airport.

 

Finally we were back in Korea. We both decided to go back to my house for a bit. He kindly put my suitcase in my room for me while I made him a cup of tea. After we sat and spoke for a while I started to yawn.

“You must be tired. We’ve had a long journey but it’s been very nice.” Siwon said.

I smiled at him and nodded “I’m glad you enjoyed yourself”

I yawned once more and Siwon stood up. “Right, you’re going to bed” I was shocked by his order and tried to sink into the sofa. Siwon reached out to me and lifted me into his arms. He began to carry me to my room but I just stared at him the whole time. My hands were around his neck and I didn’t want to let go. He gently lowered me onto the bed and kissed my forehead. I didn’t want him to leave so I grabbed onto his wrist and pouted.

“Hey, why don’t you stay the night, it’s late and I can tell that you’re tired too” I said to him.

“Where am I going to sleep then?” He raised his eyebrows as I started to blush. His grip became tighter.

“You could sleep on to sofa” I suggested. Siwon didn’t seem impressed and went to bring his suitcase. I got out my night clothes and changed as he was turned around. He took off his shirt and turned around blushing.

“Hey! What are you looking at with your mouth wide open?” I quickly hid my face from the embarrassment but he came over to me and tickled me. We talked for a while and he fell asleep on my bed. I didn’t want to disturb him so I left him there to dream.