Day off

Super Junior SPY

I waited on the sofa for about half an hour before I saw Kyuhyun quietly step out of the bedroom door.

“Did you sort something out then?” I asked.

“I came to apologise but I guess we were both tired and fell asleep. We’re good friends now so there’s nothing to worry about.”

I smiled as I stood up and asked him if he wanted to stay for tea but he said that the other members were already cooking something.

“Didn’t you want to say goodbye to Suzi?” I said while he was putting on his shoes.

“It’s alright; I wrote her a little note”. Kyuhyun smiled.

After I closed the door I went back to the bedroom, Suzi was tucked up in her bed. Today had been hectic for her so she needed some rest.

 

I love getting up later in the mornings, I feel fresh and ready to take on the day. Suzi and I had decided that we’d go shopping and have a look at the new area we were living in. It didn’t take us too long to get ready so we headed off straight after breakfast. There were quite a few little shops around with many different things to buy. We weren’t planning on buying anything but Suzi found a beautiful beaded bracelet, the beads were green and blue and she loved it.

We managed to find a nice little coffee shop on one of the street corners; we decided to treat ourselves so ordered two hot chocolates. There was a TV inside that was showing an interview with Super Junior about their new film so we watched intently. There were a lot of jokes made about the scenes but then the interviewer asked whether anything interesting had happened. When Kyuhyun spoke, he talked about how he had met someone that he really liked.

I looked at Suzi who was still looking at the screen.

“He couldn’t be talking about me, right? I mean, he might just like the person as a friend.” Suzi whispered.

“Well the two of you seemed very close yesterday when you fell asleep.”

Suzi blushed and quickly reached for her drink. It was then Siwon’s turn to speak but he didn’t mention anything about meeting a new friend or even liking someone. It made me think again, did that kiss mean anything to him? Was he just using me for his acting skills? I took a sip of my drink and pondered over it for a while.

When we had finished we left and took a longer way back through a park. The scenery was gorgeous with green luscious trees and colourful flowers. It brightened up my mood and I forgot about all of those questions I had.