Thoughts

Super Junior SPY

It was time to leave as we had finished our first day of work and everyone seemed to be in a happy mood. The first day had gone well leaving a smile on both mine and Suzi’s face but did I dare tell her about what I experienced today. She may not even believe me; it’s not like every day you get a star staring at you because they have some feelings towards you. I just sunk further back into the chair of the taxi. We had already picked up our shopping and now had everything we needed to have a fresh start in our new apartment.

“Let’s get a take-away tonight, I’m too tired to cook” Suzi said while carrying the shopping through the front door.

“Sure, whatever you want”

Suzi looked at me puzzled. She narrowed her eyes and tilted her head but I was trying not to look. She knew there was something wrong and she would find a way to get it out of me.

“I thought you had a fun day today, did someone say something to you?” Her voice was calm and she now looked more concerned.

I bit my lip “Well, it’s not what someone said... they didn’t really do anything wrong...” I couldn’t say anymore, it might not even be true so I should just keep it to myself. I avoided the conversation saying that I needed to lie down; I hurried to the bedroom and closed the door.

The doorbell rang and I heard Suzi fetch the food so to be polite I went to join her and help by getting two plates and making a cup of tea for each of us. For a moment we both sat in silence staring at our food. I decided to tell her everything about how I felt today, she was my best friend and I trusted her. She suddenly leaped out of her chair and came round to me giving me a huge hug almost knocking me off my chair.

“I’m so happy for you! You’re finally going to have a boyfriend and a handsome one at that. And don’t worry, I won’t tell anyone.” She sat back down but kept a smile on her face the whole time.

“I don’t even know if he does like me, it’s probably nothing and I’m just getting all fan-girlish.”

I knew that I couldn’t get my hopes up. I had never had a boyfriend before or my first kiss so I had to keep calm and make out that I didn’t see anything. She was still convinced that something may happen between us so I let her have her fun while we spoke about it more after tea.

“I can’t wait to meet Kyuhyun, he’s so adorable.” Suzi was hugging one of the cushions from the sofa with her eyes closed. She was probably imagining what it would be like to be his girlfriend. I just laughed at the face she was pulling so she threw the cushion at me. It didn’t stop me from laughing but she joined in with me. We both went to bed in a good mood but that night I couldn’t sleep because I had a funny and strange feeling about tomorrow, it seemed like something good may happen but at the same time something dreadful may also occur.