Relationships

Super Junior SPY

 

My conversation with Sarah and Ally was cut short as I had to get back to my work. On the way back, I stumbled across a messy floor that was covered in pieces of paper. I looked around but couldn’t see anyone; I just started to collect the paper up anyway. I stood up and saw Leeteuk right in front of me. He held his hands out so I gave him the collected paper.

“Thanks” he said with a sweet smile showing his dimple, “I walked off without realising that I dropped all of my papers.”

“It’s alright.”

“Anyway, where have you just come from?” He asked me. I thought he was going to bring up the incident from last night.

“Oh, I was just taking some old props to Ally and Sarah.”

“Oh, I haven’t had a chance to see those girls yet.”

“So you know them?” I asked.

“Yes, Heechul dated Sarah for a while, but he wanted to end it because of his army training. I’m sure they’ll get back together anyway. I hear that they keep in contact and talk regularly.”

It was nice to hear that little story. I felt really happy for Sarah and Heechul. Leeteuk and I went our separate ways and I decided to go to the storage room. As I went inside, I saw Suzi looking around for me. She then turned and saw me; running up to me in an excited manner.

“Kyu said he wants to take me to see his parents!” Her voice was high pitched.

A smile also grew on my face. She seemed so happy about seeing his parents. Kyuhyun must really like her a lot. Her smile then started to disappear. It seemed like she had just remembered something terrible.

“What’s wrong?” I asked, in the hope that I’d get an answer.

“Kyu also told me about Siwon and what happened last night...” She paused for a while and sat me down. “Siwon told all the members a while ago that, if he truly fell in love with a girl he would go wherever she would.”

“I said that I might move back to England...”

“That’s why all the members were shocked; Siwon would be leaving Super Junior for good”. There was a very long silence.

I found an answer. “I’ll have to split up with Siwon. He can’t leave Super Junior just for me. I’ll go back on my own so that I don’t cause any trouble.” It was hard just to say the words that came out of my mouth. There was a lump in my throat and my eyes filled with water. I wept on Suzi’s shoulder.